Joined in Jun 2010

47 Beiträge
22. June 2019
Hi lukaszr- will there be a cash back promo this week?? Thanks
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 Beiträge
22. June 2019
I know about Progressive packs, Slot Machine, Scratch game, Lucky Box, mystery envelope, Redraw Booster Packs and reload bonus. I don't know what else we can expect.

Sign in to the newsletter and you will be informed about upcoming events 😉
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

437 Beiträge
22. June 2019
@lukaszr i noticed your site doesn't have as many video previews open as it did in the past, it's only the cards that are a week or maybe two away from release. Is this your doing? Or a company thing?
CrackCrazy
Joined in Jun 2010

47 Beiträge
22. June 2019
No reason to buy credits if it is just games this week. I don't do the games. Is what it is!
FireMedic177
Joined in Dec 2013

24 Beiträge
22. June 2019
Has anyone had any luck in unlocking the delightful Ginebra Bellucci's special event card yet?

It would be interesting to see the % chance for unlocking a special event card and bonus credits when you open an envelope : )

Good Luck to anyone who is looking for that specific special event card, or any for that matter : )
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
22. June 2019 (edited)
No reason to buy credits if it is just games this week. I don't do the games. Is what it is!

I don't know. Buying credits at a reduced rate now and stockpiling them for future use seems like a good reason to me.

But I will agree that there is no reason to throw them away on gambling games.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 Beiträge
22. June 2019
@Ironman79
Is this your doing? Or a company thing?

@gkar45 is correct. This is a company thing.
ParrotEx
Joined in Feb 2018

4 Beiträge
23. June 2019
Anyone help, who is she?
Vortim
Joined in Apr 2019

220 Beiträge
23. June 2019
Has anyone had any luck in unlocking the delightful Ginebra Bellucci's special event card yet?

It would be interesting to see the % chance for unlocking a special event card and bonus credits when you open an envelope : )

Good Luck to anyone who is looking for that specific special event card, or any for that matter : )

Can you actually unlock a special event card from the 5 you get from the mystery envelope or ONLY from the scratch game that accompanies the evnvelope if you buy it? I thought the only way you can get a shot at past special event cards was with scratch off game... anyone know for sure???
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
23. June 2019
@Vortim ; Only from the scratch game that accompanies the envelope.
F3iN
Joined in Sep 2018

2 Beiträge
23. June 2019
Mystery envelope has been ended.. what we have now? at this moment I dont see anything.
luv479
Joined in Oct 2012

4 Beiträge
23. June 2019
today no new deal is there? why? can anybody help for the same?
Firescale
Joined in Feb 2011

127 Beiträge
23. June 2019
The slot machine is up now.
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

729 Beiträge
23. June 2019
And it still does not work like it should.

From the last slot machine:
You win at least a discount on all the cards of the line. The available discounts are :
If you spin for 1 credit : -5%, -20%, -30%, -50%
If you spin for 2 credits: -10%, -20%, -30%, -70%

I get -50% for 2 credits spin.
Firescale
Joined in Feb 2011

127 Beiträge
23. June 2019 (edited)
I think the discount for 2 credíts should be : -10%, -20%, -50%, -70%

I only played for 2 credits and I had both 50% and 70% discounts.
tomsx
Joined in Mar 2008

31 Beiträge
23. June 2019
Please help me, I forgot what redraw booster means. Is this, when I buy 4 cards and you reimbuse the last one?
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
23. June 2019
@tomsx ; No, that's the cashback offer. Redraw booster is where you can exchange the cards that you do not like in a booster pack for other cards that you do not like.
tomsx
Joined in Mar 2008

31 Beiträge
23. June 2019
@Chicsans; thank you! I understand, ...
HotterStuff
Joined in Aug 2017

10 Beiträge
24. June 2019
Madison might get her feelings ***** if you don't update her BIO. She looks nothing like a man. :) LOLGotta love those typos
@fitfan It would be so much easier if the rest of the World followed the example of Finnish language 😛 We have no gender separation he/she. There's only word "hän" which covers both sexes.
There's technically no gender differentiation in English either. Man is the generic term for both male and female. However in the last couple of decades more and more people use man exclusively for males. Originally there was wer-man (from which we get were-wolf for males) and wo-man for females.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
24. June 2019 (edited)
There's technically no gender differentiation in English either.

That is incorrect. You are ***** gramatical gender with sex. English has three genders (masculine, feminine and neutral - him, her, it and similar triads of words). There have, in recent years, been attempts to introduce more genders further conflating gramatical gender with sex, sexuality and sexual orientation.

When I was young official forms would ask for a person's sex, but then people got coy or squeamish (or fed up with silly answers such as "yes please") and replaced it with the then technically incorrect request for their gender which is technically different from, though in English it correlates with, their sex (but not in German nor in old English).
Mii88
Joined in Mar 2013

17 Beiträge
24. June 2019
@tomsx ; No, that's the cashback offer. Redraw booster is where you can exchange the cards that you do not like in a booster pack for other cards that you do not like.

😀
tomsx
Joined in Mar 2008

31 Beiträge
24. June 2019
@Mii88; @Cicsans Thanks friends, :-) but for my oppinion I prefer cashback! That makes more sense, because I can choose my own (four) fav girls.
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1653 Beiträge
24. June 2019
Madison might get her feelings ***** if you don't update her BIO. She looks nothing like a man. :) LOLGotta love those typos

😂 corrected ! sorry
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1653 Beiträge
24. June 2019
@BobSmith95 the good answer is A) :-P
hoardx
Joined in Sep 2011

21 Beiträge
24. June 2019
This week begins very well despite the temperatures growing ! The reload bonus is very well coming for me and I won the Ginebra Bellucci special card with the scratch game today. Finally !
h8c7eler76
Joined in Sep 2008

40 Beiträge
24. June 2019 (edited)
@gkar45

A few weeks ago you told me, one day i would get the "Ginebra-Bellucci-Special-Event-Card".
Im not the biggest fan of the games here, but today i played the scratchgame and got this card
plus a few credits.
You are a clairvoyant, thank you.
h8c7eler76
Joined in Sep 2008

40 Beiträge
24. June 2019
@totem

I played a few more rounds to win the second Special-Event-Card.
I was lucky and got the message, that i won the second Special-Event-Card
too, but the card is not in my collection. In the earlier rounds i got
2 times a 100-credit-win, but only one win is in my history.

Can you check it please?
Thank you.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
24. June 2019 (edited)
@h8c7eler76

These things sometimes take a little time to work through the system from the servers to your local iStripper client - they shouldn't but sometimes they do. Try a manual Resynch with Server or even a quit and restart of iStripper in order to get your client properly synchronised with the data on the servers - or maybe just wait a bit. Of course occassionally there is a real problem and a need to have it corrected.
h8c7eler76
Joined in Sep 2008

40 Beiträge
24. June 2019
@TheEmu

i will be patient
thank you
Paintsnudes
Joined in Sep 2012

361 Beiträge
24. June 2019
I have no scratch game, just the promotional page.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen