Thank God It's Friday

Forum / Alles über iStripper

HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 Beiträge
27. June 2019
I am not interested in VR, so I would hope models who do VR videos to have at least one "ordinary" bonus video too released.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
27. June 2019
My guess, and it is only a guess, is that the bonus videos are being replaced with the VR thingies. Heck, why give something away when they can sell it.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 Beiträge
27. June 2019 (edited)
My guess, and it is only a guess, is that the bonus videos are being replaced with the VR thingies. Heck, why give something away when they can sell it.
In such a case:
1. I would expect a clear and precise stating by the Team about it;
2. I would be also very unhappy about such a decision.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
27. June 2019
In such a case:
1. I would expect a clear and precise stating by the Team about it;
2. I would be also very unhappy about such a decision.

1. I wouldn't.
2. Such is in your rights. It won't bother me whatever they do - I am not interested in VR either, or, for that matter the normal videos.

Now that I am thinkng about it, I skip on the photo sets too,.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 Beiträge
27. June 2019
Here’s an idea........
Instead of guessing, speculating and then ***** about guesses, why not contact customer service and ask ?
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
27. June 2019
Here’s an idea........
Instead of guessing, speculating and then ***** about guesses, why not contact customer service and ask ?

Because guessing, speculating and yes, even ***** about guesses is entertaining and even fun on occasion. If members are no longer permitted to have fun here, please put up a banner stating that having. fun here is not allowed.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 Beiträge
27. June 2019
Apparently, it’s also fun to read things into other peoples posts and ***** about something ‘you’ injected into it.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
27. June 2019
Yup. The most fun I've had all day.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3764 Beiträge
27. June 2019
Now I want to ***** !
Let me interject here...

Have you ever noticed how Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese is getting a bit more runny / watery than usually?
It's a premium cheese and
You pay by weight,
and till you Squeeze off all that extra water,
you are left with about 2/3rds the weight you paid for.
It's a freaken rip off.

This is really becoming an issue for me..
So glad I go that off my mind.. it was bothering me for a while now.

What are you thoughts?

TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
27. June 2019
I have a similar issue with a food as @Wyldanimal. Ham, even boiled ham, always used to be quite dry but nowadays so much water gets injected it is quite wet and the water is a significant part of its weight.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
27. June 2019
A lot of guys have claimed that drinking pineapple juice makes their ... ahem ... taste better. It really doesn't make it any better tasting, probably just makes it more watery.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
27. June 2019
@gkar45 , I think you are right about the diet change changing the taste of the stuffing. I was just going by what was said to me.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3764 Beiträge
27. June 2019
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
27. June 2019
@gkar44 , @wyldanimal

Yup to all .

Link 1 tastes is dependant on what you eat

Link 2. Guys stuff for a price.

Link 3. Indeed. A girl can tell

I just go by experience on the taste testing.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
28. June 2019
I don't about 'same ol, same ol yack'. I'm thinking it's an acquired taste. Wintergreen flavour would be a nice change though.

So would shaved, ha ha.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
28. June 2019
It sells on E-Bay, and there is probably a flavour extract that can be added. Maple-Walnut would be a nice flavour too.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
28. June 2019
Could be a good source for a cum-junkie when her usual supplier has a headache.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
28. June 2019
Guys can make any excuse they want to for not being able to perform. Hehehe
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
28. June 2019
Ooh hon, that unit plugs into the wall. Don't need any 'Energizer' batteries there.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
28. June 2019
Standard onboard gear. i have a 3500 watt inverter to get 115 volt plug in power.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
28. June 2019
The second one must be a medical device - you can buy it with Paypal.

My inverter is hard wired to the batteries, but I do have a similar unit to that one for running my laptop.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
28. June 2019
The fine print reads that it is currently unavailable. Not known when it will be available. :(
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

656 Beiträge
28. June 2019 (edited)
you guys are a hoot.
I like that the second one boasts a USB port .. whatever that is for 😕

oh i just found it .. a usb powered nipple clamp 😉
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 Beiträge
28. June 2019 (edited)
I still have more than 4,000 credits so I could easily simply pre-purchase the July cards and be done with it..., but this kind of business is "not on", seriously.

It's exploitative, over greedy and disrespectful to loyal customers. I don't know if they realise it at Totem, but they are alienating the most loyal customers at the expense of quick buck... So short sighted, I used to have respect for them.... Maybe the amount of purchases of new customers compensates the diminishing cash flow from the rest of us, and if so, good luck and enjoy your cash!! You won't get any more from me...

Unless something changes drastically, I will let my credits dwindle down over time for models I AM interested in (in contrast to the models I couldn't care less, that Totem tries to ***** feed me with these blind bundle buys with "special event cards" as bait).

They'll get my purchases until late 2020 based on the amount of credits on my account at the moment. But I very much doubt I will buy any more credits, whether there will be a cashback promo or not in the future. If there will be an opportunity to obtain the Red Fox special event card with the credits I have left at that particular point, I will likely do that.

Anyway, it was fun as long it lasted. I found this site only about 16 months ago, so I'm not overly invested.. have fun, I probably won't be here any more. 😀😋

So sorry that the greed and disrespect got the best of this product...
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
28. June 2019
@dfner - in what way is it exploitative to offer something as an optional extra? If you don't like the extra option then simply ignore it and you are back in exactly the same situation you would be in if the offer had never been made in the first place. If the offer had not been made then either this particular card or some other card would not currently be available at all.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 Beiträge
28. June 2019
I have not and will not buy a block of cards to get one card. I won 3 special cards in a scratch game, but paid too much for them, so I won't do that again. Perhaps, someday, Totem will offer me a chance to get another special card that I feel is reasonable. Until then, I've got lots of cards to watch and limited time.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 Beiträge
28. June 2019 (edited)
It's exploitative, over greedy and disrespectful to loyal customers. I don't know if they realise it at Totem, but they are alienating the most loyal customers at the expense of quick buck
That's exactly what I am saying.
in what way is it exploitative to offer something as an optional extra?
In not any way an exclusive card is an "optional extra"; it has always been (and Red Fox's one is too - check Lukaszr's site) just a normal card belonging to the usual pack of 6 ones which is produced for almost each model; a card which hasn't anything different from other 5 ones, but which is anyway totally arbitrarily subtracted from ordinary sale and made not buyable, so that it can be obtained only by partecipating to expensive promos - or doing expensive gamble.
Exclusive cards are not a plus at all, they are a minus in all ways.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 Beiträge
28. June 2019
@TheEmu Either you are extremely naive, or "a company man", or not getting it...

No need to polish this. Totem is dangling a demanded and coveted card in front of our noses, saying, " you can't have this unless you blind buy dozens of cards including many you don't really want to buy".

That's the situation. there's nothing you can deny that with. Many of us, the users, are "collectors". Having a card unavailable without extreme loops and spending is NOT a situation comparable of them not having released that card at all. You know it just as well we others do.

And yes, there's no law against that, I get it. But it makes me reeealllly loath the people behind these ideas. There's no need for that... it's disrespectful, short sighted and stupid (unless they make more money from it, then it's brilliant!)

Based on all that, for me it's not just "extra service" as you put it. It's regular cards released but being kept as ***** unless you spend your money on cards you don't want. Good business, if they turn that to be profitable, but really stupid if they injure their most spending customers enough for them to leave the product. I belong to the latter group, and I'm very unhappy that I spent the money in the past to have so much credits to spare...

HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 Beiträge
28. June 2019 (edited)
No need to polish this. Totem is dangling a demanded and coveted card in front of our noses, saying, " you can't have this unless you blind buy dozens of cards including many you don't really want to buy".
Indeed
for me it's not just "extra service" as you put it. It's regular cards released but being kept as ***** unless you spend your money on cards you don't want.
Indeed
if they injure their most spending customers enough for them to leave the product. I belong to the latter group
I will remain a Istripper user, instead; but I have to say that all this - so often and insistently repeated - form of "exclusive" marketing is getting me more and more unsatisfied.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen