Thank God it's Advent Calendar!

Forum / Alles über iStripper

boan000
Joined in Apr 2008

270 Beiträge
21. December 2018
@boan000

I think that the showing of exclusive cards is a feature in the the new 1.2.214 beta release. Just to tease people by showing what they missed out on by not participating in the offers.

LOL, well that would suck! Totem rubbing it in, what a great marketing strategy...
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1099 Beiträge
21. December 2018
On the 21st Day of Christmas my Advent Calendar sent to me......

The gorgeous❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Avery❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I'm afraid posting of screencaps of the final days of the Advent Calendar is probably going to be much later than the recent ones.

The festive season is taking over starting with the Company Xmas ***** Friday night.
I will post as and when I can. Sorry to disappoint those who enjoy these.
boan000
Joined in Apr 2008

270 Beiträge
21. December 2018
Beta PC 1.2.214
BUGS & FIXES
6 hours ago
New beta version available!

Fixes and features:
Feature #2045: Show exclusive cards in store.
Feature #2048: 2 new white labels.
Feature #2102: The partners tab should be available on store if the user has already a card of the model.
Bug #2099: list of clips instead of partners' page.

https://www.istripper.com/binary/beta/1_2_214/setup-istripper.exe

Hmm, wonder if this means they're planning to make all exclusive cards available through the store after a certain amount of time? I don't see much sense in showing them in the store otherwise. It's not really Totem's style to rub egg on somebody's face.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1099 Beiträge
21. December 2018
Thanks @gkar45 - and a Merry Christmas to you too.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1099 Beiträge
21. December 2018 (edited)
@boan000

According to @orclover they are marked as "sold out".
http://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/40914/1?post=602236
Du bist nicht befugt dieses Thema zu sehen oder auf mit dem Thema verwandte Daten zuzugreifen
I am unable to verify this as I actually have the two exclusive cards issued so far (and will have a 3rd one com Xmas Day).

EDIT

I do like the new iStripper and iStripper xxx icons for the cards.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
21. December 2018
@Number6

No no no, you must post these wallpapers and screencaps in a timely fashion, especially the exclusive one while I still have time to decide if I want it badly enough to get the get the cards that I really don't want. Just kidding, enjoy yourself and the seasonal festivities without worrying about the on-line community.

Avery is really sweet in this set 👍👍
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1099 Beiträge
21. December 2018
Thanks @Chicky
annhwi
Joined in Mar 2008

18 Beiträge
21. December 2018
Not running the beta .214... can confirm exclusives show on .212 and not marked as "sold out", have the standard card price, and act as normal purchasable cards until you actually try to purchase them, which nets a comm error.

This certainly does not fit the definition of "store" though if you're simply going to just show them off.
boan000
Joined in Apr 2008

270 Beiträge
21. December 2018
Not running the beta .214... can confirm exclusives show on .212 and not marked as "sold out", have the standard card price, and act as normal purchasable cards until you actually try to purchase them, which nets a comm error.

This certainly does not fit the definition of "store" though if you're simply going to just show them off.

Weird, that's the version I'm running and the exclusive card's not in my store.
guvato
Joined in Jun 2008

33 Beiträge
21. December 2018
Not running the beta. I see Niemira in the store (woohoo!), but I can't complete the purchase (boo!).

Iram00
Joined in Aug 2009

58 Beiträge
hello all,

anybody els that can't open nummer 22?

I have restart iStripper but no go on 22.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1099 Beiträge
22 is not scheduled for release until 22nd Dec.

It will be available from midnight tonight (Paris time). Probably same time in the Netherlands.

11:00pm GMT in the UK.
Iram00
Joined in Aug 2009

58 Beiträge
21. December 2018
You are correct. I mist number 21 that's the one to open. Sorry
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1099 Beiträge
22. December 2018
On the 22nd Day of Chistmas my Advent Calendar sent to me....

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Mary Blond❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Thank you Totem - yet another Christmas "*****".😊

Sorry these are so late😢
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1099 Beiträge
23. December 2018
On the 23rd Day of Christmas my Advent Calendar sent to me.......

❤️❤️❤️❤️Paulina❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Well the previous day's post was so late there is actually no posts between then and now😊

I had a lot of difficulty picking caps for this set of wallpapers. I don't think I've ever seen a card with so many "booty" shots before. Not sure if it meets @orclover"s definition of twerking but I think he may love this card. There is a lot of arse shaking in this one and she has a really lovely arse.😛

Anyway just two more to go.😪

Come the new year however I shall be grateful that I am not having to stay up until around 1:30 am to post these, particularly because I have to be up around 6:30am to go to work.
annhwi
Joined in Mar 2008

18 Beiträge
23. December 2018
15 cards I wouldnt have bought (including the spoiler above) ... Im kinda glad I missed the calendar...
ChaoticFrost
Joined in Nov 2018

22 Beiträge
24. December 2018
Just one slot left and i cant wait to see who will be the exclusive card :)
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1099 Beiträge
24. December 2018
On the 24th Day of Christmas my Advent Calendar sent to me..........

❤️❤️❤️Alyssia Kent❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍

Well - one card to go.

Have Totem managed to keep it a secret or is it the one that was originally speculated on?

We'll know in about 22 hrs.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3762 Beiträge
24. December 2018
Can't wait for the Reveal of the Exclusive reward Card for the Advent Calendar Members.
Looking forward to seeing your Wall Papers @Number6 .

Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1099 Beiträge
24. December 2018 (edited)
Whilst we all wait in anticipation of the Card #25, here is a reminder of the Christmas Girls we have had in the past.

I would also like to take this opportunity to extend "Seasons Greetings" to everyone - Team, Mods, Forum Members and All. Have a great Holiday.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 Beiträge
24. December 2018
Merry Xmas to all!
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1653 Beiträge
24. December 2018
Merry Xmas to you too !😋
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4455 Beiträge
24. December 2018
Santa Claus' sexy team is so beautiful, thanks @Number6 for the poster.
And merry Xmas to everybody 😊 💋
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

655 Beiträge
24. December 2018
@Celine Merry Xmas, thanks for all your support 💋

@Team , @Totem Merry Xmas to you all. 👍👍👍
Thanks for a wonderful year of entertainment and thanks for all the festive specials. 💰

And a Merry Xmas to all the members

MJ😎
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 Beiträge
24. December 2018 (edited)
This has been an amazing few months. Can't wait til tomorrow to see the final reveal. Wonder if I had a 4K monitor would I be able to produce a better screen grab? Maybe in 2019.

On side note who is the model on the right side? Face nor breast not ringing a bell.
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 Beiträge
24. December 2018
Alyssia Kent is the one on the right
redforleather
Joined in Jan 2009

126 Beiträge
24. December 2018
@Number6, a special thanks to the Alyssia Kent wallpapers - the santa clauses and the snow man surely are enjoying themselves ;-), I appreciate that you got them a little christmas gift, too...

And merry christmas to you and everyone, especially the entire team at Totem for providing a special something to us every day.

Cheers and happy holidays,
r
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2209 Beiträge
25. December 2018
The 2018 Advent Calendar is complete............

The exclusive card...............

Olivia Sin's iStripperXXX card "Happy New Year" !!!!!!
redforleather
Joined in Jan 2009

126 Beiträge
25. December 2018 (edited)
So, I have to say that Olivia Sin as the model for the bonus card is, to my mind, a pretty bold choice on Totem's part, or it shows that the team must have been much more convinced by her and by how the audience would respond to her than has been the case (merely 59% yes votes in the casting (compared to many other higher scores), 3.76 on the first card, as two indicators of that).

On the one hand I appreciate that the card isn't entirely seasonal, as the christmas cards don't get a lot of playing time around the year; of all the models appearing in the calendar, though, with the exception of Mary Blonde, Olivia Sin is the one I was least excited about and least expecting to see as the model for the bonus show. Admittedly, I like her more now after two shows than after the casting pictures, but I still find it an odd choice (regardless of how you feel about toasting to the new year on Christmas Day...). Not exactly the end of the overall very enjoyable advent calendar I expected and hoped for (and I did not bet on any card, I think people were speculating on one or the other); will still look forward to how Number6's wallpapers will bring more magic to this card also!
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2209 Beiträge
25. December 2018
The complete 2018 Advent Calendar.............

Didn't think the exclusive would be Olivia Sin, but a nice calendar though......

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen