Black Friday ...extended!

Forum / Alles über iStripper

sh4dow69
Joined in May 2009

23 Beiträge
29. November 2018
hhmm yea but I need two stars...and unless tomorrow is a sale I haven't bought...I won't get a star for it. So this lucky box would be for nothing :(
Only saving grace is if it's a reload bonus which is 3 stars.
spq2008
Joined in Sep 2008

25 Beiträge
29. November 2018
I’m going to miss out on the Alyssia Kent card too since I’m stuck at 5 stars. Missed the deals on Friday and Saturday cause I had no idea my antivirus was blocking them from appearing on software. Passed up the collector card set twice as it isn’t something I want or need. Oh well.

Does anyone actually know if that Alyssia card is any good? Haven’t seen a review or feedback yet.
Kusho
Joined in Jul 2016

6 Beiträge
29. November 2018
Ssssso, is the last event a reload, lol? I need 3 stars... havent logged since monday, was so pissed off by the abrupt end of the event, guess i missed it all AGAIN :/
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
29. November 2018 (edited)
@sh4dow69 - don't worry. The Black Friday sales did not work like that nor do this week's extension. Each time that a particular offer, e.g. the slot machine or reload bonus, was offered you could use it to get stars - only one set per occurence of the offer but each occurred several times (I used three occurences of the reload bonus to get 9 stars). The only one that could not be used twice was the pre-order of this weeks cards.
thefister
Joined in Jul 2008

22 Beiträge
29. November 2018
OK Good Idea, but how can I get the sets when I already have all the cards? It doesn't seem to work for the lucky box.
64buick2
Joined in Jul 2008

101 Beiträge
29. November 2018
Okay, got my tenth star and Alyssia's show. I'm sure the Totem staff has been working very hard under trying circumstances and I just wanted to say "Merci beaucoup!" Looking forward to the holidays and maybe some more iStripper goodies.
sh4dow69
Joined in May 2009

23 Beiträge
29. November 2018
@sh4dow69 - don't worry. The Black Friday sales did not work like that nor do this week's extension. Each time that a particular offer, e.g. the slot machine or reload bonus, was offered you could use it to get stars - only one set per occurence of the offer but each occurred several times (I used three occurences of the reload bonus to get 9 stars). The only one that could not be used twice was the pre-order of this weeks cards.

That makes sense, I guess I got ***** cause when I participated in the slot machine the second time, I didnt see my star even after restarting the app. But since I have 8 it had to have counted...i did the big boobs sale, the costume sale, the us stars sale, a reload bonus, and two slot machine sales...does that add up right? well either way as long as the next sale event is worth 2 stars (hoping for that reload bonus) I should be good.
uchuuji
Joined in Apr 2015

5 Beiträge
29. November 2018
Kind of suxs =/ Another 1 Star Slot Machine for 24hrs.
Got 6 Stars from Black Friday Event. Didn't get any stars from the Extension due to un-needed offers =/ I guess I won't be getting 10 stars.
MakeISgreatagain
Joined in Sep 2017

19 Beiträge
Lucky box, Slot machine... :D I call that a huge troll. People were asking for credits reload, especially because of Totem's ******* Epoch that blocked PayPal during the BF sales.

And now Totem has found the magic formula, I expect the same shitty exclusive card screwjob for special period like Christmas. Don't count on me this time.

"We heard your frustration" XD Fake concern to grab more money with shitty offers...

Edit by Mod:
F Bomb removed from this post and the post where it was quoted
Just so you know........
That kind of profanity used in that insulting context is a clear ***** of the terms & conditions and will not be tolerated

One other thing
Totem has absolutely no affiliation with or control over Epoch !
bamboombamm
Joined in Mar 2012

57 Beiträge
29. November 2018
so offer ends tomorrow? man I'm stucked with 4 stars now
scots10130
Joined in Jul 2008

4 Beiträge
29. November 2018
So again I'm not going to get my stars...I already bought the collector cards and I have all the others so box and slot machine are no good to me for stars. I guess I'll never get the exclusive card unless you come up with a new deal that doesnt block me because I have them all.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 Beiträge
It's almost all over now, and I will just say two things:

1- despite all problems, it was really a great bunch of promos. Many, many thanks to Totem.

2- for many reasons (e.g. people wanting the special card can't manage to get, or simply doesn't want - or can - buy dozens of cards he's not interested to for a single one etc.) I think that "exclusive cards" are not a good idea at all.
"Get the stars" promos, or Advent calendars, and such, could have as a reward a free card from wishlist, or one of the "highest price" cards for free. I think they would have very good sales in such cases too.

All cards produced by the Team, in my opinion, should be made available to anyone. I really would hope not to see any "exclusive card" anymore on Istripper, and also to see eventually released for everyone (after some time, obviously), the two existing ones.
Corbomite
Joined in Aug 2015

82 Beiträge
29. November 2018
It looks like the slot machine is the last of the extended Black Friday specials. Don't forget: In order to get the 1 star from this offer, you must not only spend credits to spin the wheels but you must also press the BUY button to actually purchase all the cards shown at the specified discount. Also, if you're planning to use this offer to get the bonus card, remember to count to make sure you really have 9 stars at this point. The circle on the right counts as the tenth star.

For those who have asked about the bonus card from Alyssia Kent called "Splurging":

Is it a good card?: If you like Alyssia and enjoy her in a happy mood as she does some teasing with shopping bags, then yes. She wears a white top, a black skirt, a white thong and black strappy heels that (I think) stay on the whole time. The card contains 18 clips (including standing, pole and table clips) that run a total of 37 minutes. It features two XXX clips on the table, one with just her fingers and one with a flesh-colored dildo. She has other cards that I like better, but I find Alyssia very appealing and am glad to have this card in my collection. She smiles a lot and seems to have a much more vibrant, positive energy in her third visit to the studio than she did in her second.

Is getting this card worth buying dozens of other cards you don't want?: No, but no card is worth that unless your OCD will keep you from ***** until you own every last iStripper card. Fortunately, for those who have 9 stars at this point, the decision is only whether to spin the wheels a few times (or far too many times in my case) and buy 3 or 4 cards at a discount.

Is not getting this card cause for any wailing, gnashing of teeth or general angst?: Definitely not. This bonus card was a nice little incentive to participate in the Black Friday promotions, but it was just the cherry on top of a hot fudge sundae. Hot fudge sundaes are great even without the cherry. Also, it appears Alyssia has some great cards being released in the near future including one this week, so there will be ample opportunities to get your Alyssia fix.

Thanks again to Totem for their work to provide a fun and novel Black Friday experience! Not everything went smoothly, but I appreciate their efforts to make it up their customers.
MakeISgreatagain
Joined in Sep 2017

19 Beiträge
I bought cards I didn't want to just to increase my amount of stars until sales like credits reload would have been enough to achieve the goal. Epoch ****** me. So let me decide if I'm angry or not.

Edit by Mod:
F-bomb removed from post........again
MakeISgreatagain
Joined in Sep 2017

19 Beiträge
29. November 2018
And please people, stop licking Totem's ass. The sales are made for Totem to get more money, not to make buyers happy. With sales, people always buy things they haven't planned to. This is the goal of any sale, anywhere in the world. This is not a generous sacrifice for sellers. Why do you think Bourse goes well with each BF ? Stop being so naif...
Corbomite
Joined in Aug 2015

82 Beiträge
29. November 2018
easier for people who dont have full collections to speak. its not anger its just fact for people who have all the cards and been loyal.

I mentioned angst (not anger) to encourage people not to be too frustrated if they weren't able to get the bonus card. However, I do understand how incentives like this can be frustrating for loyal customers with large collections. I suspect it's similar to how I feel when I hear about the free hardware my cable company gives to new customers that they don't offer to me even though I've been with them for 10 years.

If Totem runs a similar promotion next Black Friday, it might be prudent for them to consider initially giving users a certain number of stars based upon the size of their collection. A user with nearly all the cards might be given 7 stars so that they could get the bonus card simply by taking advantage of any of the 3 star offers (credit recharge, pre-purchasing cards for the upcoming week or buying the deck of collector's cards).
marc999
Joined in Nov 2007

28 Beiträge
29. November 2018
9 stars and no chance to get tenth star now! thanks alot for nothing as usual no thought to the loyal members who have been their pritty much since start! fecking slot machine really totem havnt listened as usual, going to stop buying full stop. one seriously pissed off member!!!
Corbomite
Joined in Aug 2015

82 Beiträge
29. November 2018
And please people, stop licking Totem's ass. The sales are made for Totem to get more money, not to make buyers happy. With sales, people always buy things they haven't planned to. This is the goal of any sale, anywhere in the world. This is not a generous sacrifice for sellers. Why do you think Bourse goes well with each BF ? Stop being so naif...

Actually, companies only stay in business if they make their customers happy. Successful companies know that they have to constantly provide win-win propositions to stay viable. Thier offerings must not only meet the customers' needs but also provide sufficient revenue for the company to thrive.

The 404 errors and the early end to the BF sales not only frustrated customers, but they also reduce Totem's income. The extended BF offers were intended to mitigate losses on both sides.

I can't speak for others, but I enjoy the BF sales even though I often forego sleep to make sure I don't miss anything. Totem provides a unique, high-quality product and I want to see them stay in business. However, I also appreciate opportunities to save money whenever possible.
HampeS98
Joined in Dec 2017

10 Beiträge
29. November 2018
Is the last sale today or is it tomorrow? I´m only at 7 stars.
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 Beiträge
29. November 2018
Is getting this card worth buying dozens of other cards you don't want?: No, but no card is worth that unless your OCD will keep you from ***** until you own every last iStripper card.

but I must have them all...like a raging wet waterfall! 👍😜😈
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
Lucky box, Slot machine... :D I call that a huge troll. People were asking for credits reload, especially because of Totem's ******* Epoch that blocked PayPal during the BF sales.

Really. Only people that have something to hide use the antichrist.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
29. November 2018
but I must have them all...like a raging wet waterfall! 👍😜😈

@Poppy honey, you know what to do.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
29. November 2018
@gkar45

Why sug? What's happening in Dec? Besides Christmas and @lukaszr 's birthday.
rebailne
Joined in Oct 2007

353 Beiträge
29. November 2018
Hi,
Can a support contact me, to explain how obtain this card, I already have all the show, and I d on t see a way to increase my number of stars! ?

Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
29. November 2018
gkar45

Thanks for the offer 😀, it's the best one I've had all week. Unfortunately, I haven't received my Fair and Secure Trade certification yet, so my dispatchers are keeping me in Canada. And not warm Canada, but the frigid north shore of Lake Superior and northwest Ontario.
cobrasu
Joined in May 2015

56 Beiträge
29. November 2018
How to shut down the noise ?
Backes
Joined in Jan 2017

78 Beiträge
29. November 2018
push the button
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 Beiträge
29. November 2018
Slot Machine ...Ugh.

But hey, Totem needs to make money. I WANT them to make money and stay in business.

I can live without the "special" card. I suggest a compromise for those who feel they must have a complete collection: offer the "special card" at a large pemium. Totem makes money, collectors get to complete their coll;ection.

Would any member who earned the "special" card through stars *****?
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 Beiträge
29. November 2018
Most definitely........
Yes, there would be many complaints.
spoophmaniac
Joined in Dec 2007

128 Beiträge
29. November 2018
Slot Machine ...Ugh.

But hey, Totem needs to make money. I WANT them to make money and stay in business.

I can live without the "special" card. I suggest a compromise for those who feel they must have a complete collection: offer the "special card" at a large pemium. Totem makes money, collectors get to complete their coll;ection.

Would any member who earned the "special" card through stars *****?

Charging a premium for a card when a lot of Triple Diamond members already spent money to attempt to get it?
The card should have been given to Triple Diamond members for free in my opinion since they could not take part in offers that depend on having enough cards unbought.
That should be a perk for Triple Diamond level.
All exclusive / one shot cards are given for free to Triple Diamond members as an incentive to get to that level.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen