iStripper Showroom

Forum / Alles über iStripper

DrDoom9
Joined in Dec 2008

224 Beiträge
14. August 2020
@JayZ971
Thanks for your contribution. At least it suggests this is not a Microsoft Edge feature, although I did first notice it in July shortly after Microsoft had foisted its new Edge on me.

What can we do?
I did private-message LucazR back in July when I first noticed the issue, but he hasn't responded.
DrDoom9
Joined in Dec 2008

224 Beiträge
14. August 2020
I have just tried the showroom on Google Chrome.
The previous settings are properly remembered, implying the problem is Edge-related.
However, even on Chrome the "SOON" banner is unreliable - sometimes there, sometimes not!
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

707 Beiträge
12. November 2020
Łukaszu, Łukaszu, gdzie się podziewasz?
goodwolf
Joined in May 2011

234 Beiträge
16. November 2020
https://www.isworkshop.eu/showroom/
says it is not trustworthy and not willing to open it
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
16. November 2020
The showroom is external to iStripper and I have been using it for ages and I have had no safety issues from it.

Does your security software allow you to override or add it to a "white list"?
Pervybonz
Joined in Jan 2012

8 Beiträge
17. November 2020
Hey there, I noticed a few weeks ago that the clip lists stopped working in the showroom. Were you aware of this?
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
17. November 2020
Hey there, I noticed a few weeks ago that the clip lists stopped working in the showroom. Were you aware of this?

Yes @Pervybonz - we are. The showroom is owned and run by @lukaszr, not by Totem, and we have been trying to contact him by various means but without success so far.
cxsn
Joined in Dec 2012

155 Beiträge
26. May 2021
I was wondering about this too. That information was really helpful. If this information can't come through on the Showroom site, maybe Totem can make clip information available for us to see in the IS store?
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 Beiträge
1. June 2021
maybe Totem can make clip information available for us to see in the IS store?
Doubtful.

Indeed, the clip list is no longer updated in the Showroom. A few things on the website have changed, first of all a completely new database has been created, which will help me generate and load content more efficiently. Unfortunately I haven't had time to update the Showroom yet. However, for those who need information about the clips, I have some good news.

Info about clips was not lost. On the contrary, they are now available in an even more convenient way.
If you've visited www.isworkshop.eu, you've probably noticed the "Girls" tab in main menu. The "Girls" tab gives access to basic information about models and their shows. Starting from today, information about the clips is also available on the show details page. How to find it (step by step):
  • go to https://www.isworkshop.eu
  • click "Girls" in main menu
  • click the girl you are looking for - girls with newest shows are on top by default (or you can use search function)
  • scroll down and click any of her show
  • scroll down and check the "Clips summary" and "Clips details" sections.

I'm attaching few screenshots to let you know what the sections looks like.

Unlike the list of clips in the Showroom, this solution allows you to view the content on mobile devices in a more convenient way. Moreover, this solution allows you to directly access the page with the list of clips of a particular show. For example, here is a link do random show:

https://www.isworkshop.eu/index.php?p=show&id=e1616

By changing the id at the end of this url you can go directly to details page of particular show.

Note: The clip list may contain information that many people may not be familiar with (e.g. some clip properties). Therefore, a short guide to clips and their properties will be available soon. I will let you know on this topic when it is published.

batavus
Joined in Nov 2019

217 Beiträge
1. June 2021
@lukaszr
I think this is a better way to look up the girls like you said yourself.
Thanks for the explanation
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1076 Beiträge
1. June 2021
Yes it works, thanks. Just wish Totem would put the clip info on the cards in the store as has been suggested many times I believe. If that's too difficult just highlight cards that are all table shows. That seems to be the main issue.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 Beiträge
3. June 2021 (edited)
In my previous post I mentioned about a guide regarding clips, their types and properties. The guide has just been uploaded to the www.isworkshop.eu website. Perhaps it will come in handy for people who are unfamiliar with levels of eroticism and types of clips. The article is available here:

Clips - Quick Guide
https://www.isworkshop.eu/index.php?p=clips_quick_guide
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 Beiträge
16. November 2021
Many of you have noticed that Showroom has been down for about two weeks. I got some private messages and you also wrote about this issue here, in this topic:
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/48783/1?post=728711
Alles über iStripper / showroom
Since yesterday or Wednesday I can't open the submenu "showroom" anymore (website of Lukaszr). I can open the submenu "Girls", so I suppose it's onlt that menu. Anyone else who has this problem ?
This is due to the iStripper update. I wasn't able to delve deeper into the problem, but it looks like the structure of the data retrieved from iStripper server has changed. This most likely caused Showroom to crash and refuse to load content.

Anyway, the problem has been partially resolved for the time being. I say "partially" because the most important functionality has been restored. However, some functions may still not work properly.

Some of you already knows that the upcoming version of iStripper will bring the new functionality allowing you to preview the upcoming cards. It seems that the showroom will no longer be needed. Not exactly! In addition to the upcoming cards, there is still a lot of new content to discover, such as images and video clips that even the new version of iStripper will not show you, but Showroom will :)

The current version of Showroom will no longer be updated. There is a newer version in plans, faster, more convenient, more mobile-friendly. Of course, it will take some time to finish it, and I don't have much free time. Therefore, the new version will be developed gradually.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
16. November 2021
@lukaszr - sorry to hear that the iStripper update torpedoed your application - and I want to say a big thank-you for all the work you put in to give us the Workshop,

😊😊😊
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

651 Beiträge
17. November 2021
I want to say a big thank-you for all the work you put in to give us the Workshop
ditto @lukaszr been a fan of your Workshop since its inception 👍👍👍
thanks for all the effort you have put into it
it would be a great pity to lose it
DrDoom9
Joined in Dec 2008

224 Beiträge
18. November 2021
ditto @lukaszr
The showroom application is an invaluable companion to iStripper, and has been from the very start
Excellent work!
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1382 Beiträge
17. April 2022
@lukaszr,
I just visited your website and the showroom.
I am definitely signed into istripper in the same browser where your website is seen.
I am continually getting this message on cards I own (except the free images):
OOPS! This image can't be loaded.
To display this image you have to be registered user of iStripper and have this show in your collection. If you don't have an account yet, go to www.iStripper.com, download free software and become a member.

If you're already a member and if you own this show, go to iStripper website, login to your account and get back here. You should be able to display this image.
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1382 Beiträge
12. September 2022 (edited)
This problem still exists. @lukaszr never fixed it.
I noticed I got a browser window when trying to download the zip file, so that seems to work. I completed the download and found the zip file contained 64 pictures. This works.

But the individual picture files do not work. I am signed into istripper and just opened this card:

I can see the full set of pictures there.
But in the showroom, I cannot get access to the bigger size of any image for this same card.
Instead I get the same message as shown in the above message.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 Beiträge
12. September 2022
Bonus photos have always been served by iStripper server in a different way than most images displayed on other websites. Simply put, the photos are served not as jpg images, but as a downloadable file. This has to do with headers, file types, and how the files are handled by the server. We will not go into details.

Let's compare the two pictures. The first is available for free. The link looks like this:
https://www.istripper.com/free/sets/e0861/photos/samples/full/VGI1183P06006.jpg

Second one is not free. You have to purchase the card to get access to bonus gallery. The link looks like this:
https://www.istripper.com/fileaccess/image/e0861/VGI1183P06074.jpg/f4f

Try to copy each link and paste in your browser. You will notice that the first free image is displayed in the browser window by default. The second one (not free) will not be displayed. The browser will try to download it to your disk. This is because a different type of content is sent in the header and web browser takes different action for each file.

Even so, up to a point, I could get around this by using the img tag in HTML code. Now, however, this method has stopped working. What is the cause? I am not sure. I suspect one of the two:

1. Limitations of new web browsers. Some time ago, developers began to pay greater attention to security and data protection. Data exchange between different domains (especially over https) has become more difficult.

2. The istripper server has some anti-hot-linking script. The script checks from which domain or server the query comes. If the request came from outside of the iStripper server, it is rejected and the image is not displayed.

Anyway, bonus galleries have been available on the official istripper website for a while, so you can freely browse and download them on www.istripper.com. I believe that there is no need to make this option available on external sites.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
12. September 2022
Thanks for taking the time and effort for a comprehensive response. 👍
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1010 Beiträge
12. September 2022
Even so, up to a point, I could get around this by using the img tag in HTML code.
Now, however, this method has stopped working.
What is the cause? I am not sure.
OT

This got my Attention and maybe this will help you.

https://www.positioniseverything.net/html-image-not-showing/#The_ltImggt_Tag

As an example i sligthly remember as i created my own Website in the past i was using the wrong
Fileextension and Labels. The Image itself had the Label and Filextension Image.JPG
while i was using image.jpg inside the HTML File. So make sure the Label and Fileextension is correct.

My Website is very old in the meantime but it was written in HTML5 and CSS3, and i'm not
sure if it would be the case today but it was Online for testing purposes after i had everything done
and every Image could be loaded. Also just to make sure all was working properly.

But on the other hand i never used a Content Management System like Joomla for example,
so i can't share any experience about that.
But i guess not using an CMS for your Website would be a ***** in the Ass for sure.

Here are also some references worth to check out.

http://webkompetenz.wikidot.com/html-handbuch:pixelgrafik-referenzen

https://www.w3schools.com/html/html_images.asp

But of course you only have control over your own Webserver and the Content on it, and
not the one from Totem.

And last but not least you can always validate your own HTML Files, if you have not done that already :)

https://validator.w3.org/

OT/

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen