Joined in Aug 2009

1051 Beiträge
14. August 2011
But sometimes I just can't resist....
tmemo
Joined in Jun 2008

602 Beiträge
14. August 2011

Nice,from both sides. who is she? I don't recognize her....
Apasas
Joined in Aug 2009

1051 Beiträge
14. August 2011
That is Jana H - Good Catch. That is one of my favourite cards.
Apasas
Joined in Aug 2009

1051 Beiträge
14. August 2011
Here's another from Jana H - Old School Chum.
Dionysus937
Joined in Aug 2009

75 Beiträge
14. August 2011
Those V-back panties sure do look great. That's for sure!

@Tmemo: As for Jana H... She's a complete bombshell and stellar performer. If you don't got any of her cards yet, they are certainly worth the investment.

I like everything on a woman if it looks good. Tend to lean toward being an ass man myself. :-)

On that note, has anybody seen any shows with those popular "micro-sized" thongs or panties; in which they barely cover ANYTHING at all. I mean BARELY.

Here's an example photo I found on Google images: http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/img/ffd3/peaforabrain/1l.jpg

It'd be nice to have a couple shows with that in it!
Apasas
Joined in Aug 2009

1051 Beiträge
14. August 2011
The nearest thing that I am aware of is the costume worn by Jana Cova in Deskbabes. If anything it is even more revealing. Too revealing for my taste.
Apasas
Joined in Aug 2009

1051 Beiträge
14. August 2011
But I also like the skimpy bikini that Ting wears in her Yellow Sea card.
Apasas
Joined in Aug 2009

1051 Beiträge
14. August 2011
I must agree with @Dionysus937. Jana H is fantastic and certainly meets my tastes. While we are on the subject of bikinis, I like the one Jana H wears in her California Suit card.
Apasas
Joined in Aug 2009

1051 Beiträge
14. August 2011
And it would be a crime not to show her in the sexy V-back.
Dionysus937
Joined in Aug 2009

75 Beiträge
15. August 2011
I have that card of Jana H in the California Suit... It's one of my favorites... That just looks so good on her. I know it's a swimsuit, but those bottoms look amazing on her, front to back.

Agreed that the Jana Cove Deskbabes card is a bit too skimpy... Actually what Ting wears is a true micro-bikini. Would like to see a couple more cards with that, especially since I don't think I'd be that great of a fan of Ting.

Thanks for your input!!!
Apasas
Joined in Aug 2009

1051 Beiträge
15. August 2011
I really like Ting. I really like the skimpy red panties she wears in Strawbery Time. It's a pity that she doesn't show them as much as I would like in the card. I like her because she looks like a normal girl who just looks incredibly horny (at least to me). But everyone has there own tatse of course.
Apasas
Joined in Aug 2009

1051 Beiträge
15. August 2011 (edited)
I also like the binkini that Krystel wears in Coco beach. I think it suits her.
Dionysus937
Joined in Aug 2009

75 Beiträge
15. August 2011
Well, who knows; I don't have any of Ting's cards as of yet... Far too often I'll see a pic of a woman or the pic on her card and I'll say "Not for me" and then she'll end up showing up in my subscription and she actually turns out to be quite sexy and I'll change my mind. It really goes to show that the way the woman acts is just as important as how she looks on VG.

At any rate, what about this from Natali Blond... It covers a lot up, but this skirt that is simply WAY to short is simply fun to watch her dance around in. It's a sexy little number and her ass looks great in it (although Natali's ass looks great in anything).
rtigerpaul
Joined in Nov 2007

3 Beiträge
15. August 2011
These women are such beauties...I Love them ALL & keep them close to my heart as I pray & work. Made with such Love... we should never give up hope of the ultimate of world peace. We are social beings.I love the smiles & they are inspiration to me as I work... may they be always Blessed & Protected by the Supreme Body Sculptor. Love & Peace.
Apasas
Joined in Aug 2009

1051 Beiträge
15. August 2011 (edited)
Personally, I like Ting precisely because she looks like a relatively conservative, innocent average girl. Yet in reality she turns out to be quite horny, seductive and dirty (in a sexual sense). When you see the skimpy panties she is wearing, you get the feeling she is saying "I want it."

The same applies to Andie above in Naive Teen. Now these are mirco-panties.

However, although I like Ting, I actually find her quite frustrating. She doesn't show her panties nearly enough in Strawbery time and she wears that ***** shorts-skirt thing in Yellow Sea that does not allow for upskirts. In her other cards, I am not keen on her costume. Which is a shame because otherwise I like her performance.

@rtigerpaul - Yes we are indeed blessed. I longed for something like VGHD a few years ago. And my prayers were answered. Halleluja!
Dionysus937
Joined in Aug 2009

75 Beiträge
16. August 2011
Oh ya, those are definitely micro-panties. They look very nice! Don't have any of Andie's cards yet either.

@rtigerpaul - I love your positive view of VG... Some would see it as smut, but it really is a celebration of beauty... shows the true power of the "divinity" (whoever you believe that divinity to be). :-) I love VG because it makes me smile and relax in a world that is oftentimes very stressful. Cheers to VG!
Apasas
Joined in Aug 2009

1051 Beiträge
16. August 2011
I also like the simple plain panties that Gwen wears here in Summer School. I also love the short skirt she wears. I wish she showed them more in the card though.
daniel1111
Joined in Dec 2007

715 Beiträge
16. August 2011
I appreciate all the 'little' panties, but I especially like how sluggish they are removed ...\m/
Dionysus937
Joined in Aug 2009

75 Beiträge
16. August 2011
@daniel1111

Definitely... the slower and more seductively they come off, the better the show!

Yummy pic.
spiderman101
Joined in Oct 2008

295 Beiträge
16. August 2011
At today these are the best panties : Brigitte smak :))
sethlop
Joined in Jul 2011

1 Beiträge
16. August 2011
i like she's panties mmmm
Apasas
Joined in Aug 2009

1051 Beiträge
16. August 2011
I like girls who play with their panties like Sharka Blue in City Doll. I wouldn't mind playing with them myself (with her still in them).
Apasas
Joined in Aug 2009

1051 Beiträge
16. August 2011
And nice from the back too. A Nice V-String. Mmmmmmm.
Apasas
Joined in Aug 2009

1051 Beiträge
16. August 2011
Mai looks nice in her green panties in Beijing Student.
Apasas
Joined in Aug 2009

1051 Beiträge
16. August 2011
Looks nice from the back too.
Apasas
Joined in Aug 2009

1051 Beiträge
17. August 2011
I also like PussyKat's skimpy red lacy panties in her Tea Room card.
Dionysus937
Joined in Aug 2009

75 Beiträge
17. August 2011
I love Mai's... I like the little ruffles on the back and the slight transparency. That's sexy!

And PussyKat is just plain sexy.... look at the smooth, milky body! The red looks great on her!
Apasas
Joined in Aug 2009

1051 Beiträge
17. August 2011
The new butler got more than he bargined for when he asked Carla Pacini (Domestic Help) if he could see her pantries.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen