RCPK
已加入 在 Nov 2023

2 发布
13 天 以前
I've two questions about the current TGIF.

1.) It is said, that the discount for 10-cards-pack is 36,67%,

but would that not mean a price ~190cr for 10 cards instead of 200 which is displayed in the app?

the discounts for the two other options are shown correctly (20% or 72cr for 3 and 26,67% or 110 for 5 as basic price).

2.) are older cards included in this "packs" (quality lvl - low, medium, standard)?
If so, it would mean, that the average discount reduces, depending on how many "old" cards are drawn.

This is not a complaint... just want to be sure, i understood evering correctly

lolilol8300000
团队
已加入 在 Apr 2018

22 发布
13 天 以前
Hey RCPK, the discount is applied to the booster, regardless of the cards inside.
There can be old cards as well as new ones.
However, priority is given to the latest cards and those with the highest scores (except cards less than 30 days old, which are not included in the packs).

Concerning the discount, I'll check with the team, I may have write a mistake.
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1559 发布
13 天 以前
La remise pour le boost de 10 cartes est de 33.33% et non 36.67% 😉

The discount for the 10 card boost is 33.33% and not 36.67% 😉
lolilol8300000
团队
已加入 在 Apr 2018

22 发布
13 天 以前
yes it seems so, sorry for the mistake
it's still pretty good :p
iS259
已加入 在 Jan 2018

1 发布
13 天 以前
The first and only booster pack I will buy, I got 7 old cards, standard and lower. Only 1 card released in the past 5 years and I only saved 5.5 credits for random cards.

Definitely avoid.
stefnev1
主持人
已加入 在 Jul 2008

4457 发布
12 天 以前 (edited)
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1559 发布
12 天 以前

But if you have a full collection, you can't open a Booster pack so you can't win a Joker or a SEC.

Jon_ — Hier à 13:51
if you've bought all the cards in the store, can you buy booster packs with other cards?
Unfortunately no, if you have all the cards, you have all the cards...
we must plan soon to always have a game for people in this situation. That wasn't possible this Friday.
hblanco88
已加入 在 Sep 2016

71 发布
12 天 以前
Question:

The cards inside the packs are randomly picked from the ones I do NOT posses in my collection, correct?
Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3764 发布
11 天 以前
Question: The cards inside the packs are randomly picked from the ones I do NOT posses in my collection, correct?

The TGIF events normally exclude the recently released cards in the last 45 days.
Only Cards that are older than 45 days old, that you Do Not already Own.
goodstuff
已加入 在 May 2018

35 发布
7 天 以前
https://www.istripper.com/fr/forum/thread/54903/1?post=780839@celine
关于iStripper的一切 / Thank God It's Friday
Thank God it’s Friday! We’re excited to roll out the brand-new Booster Packs! Enjoy exceptional discounts, combined with the most generous distribution of Special Event Cards and Joker Cards ever! But...
wrote This new game offers the highest chances of obtaining Special Event Cards and Joker Cards.But if you have a full collection, you can't open a Booster pack so you can't win a Joker or a SEC.

Thanks, I was coming to inquire about this before I tried one. Just looking for Joker cards 😟

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!