Daily Previews Rating Preset

Форум / Всё о iStripper

Melkor42
Joined in Nov 2011

4 Сообщения
26 March
Something I've noticed, wondered if anyone else was aware.
It seems like the system picks a rating level for the previews you're going to get that day. All the cards that are coming through to me today are 4.83, for example. The other day when I was running it, it was all 4.84.
Is this something deliberately set by Totem?
I don't suppose that it's a bug, and I'm not exactly ***** about it. Just thought it was interesting and others might find it useful to know whether they should bother waiting for that card they were waiting for to come up on flash-sale that day.
Bottomly
Joined in May 2017

16 Сообщения
26 March
Mine started at 4.81 and now 4.80. Mostly I get the same girls every day. It would be nice to be able set the level ourselves...
Meathook
Joined in Jan 2014

22 Сообщения
29 дней назад
Something I've noticed, wondered if anyone else was aware.It seems like the system picks a rating level for the previews you're going to get that day. All the cards that are coming through to me today are 4.83, for example. The other day when I was running it, it was all 4.84.Is this something deliberately set by Totem?I don't suppose that it's a bug, and I'm not exactly ***** about it. Just thought it was interesting and others might find it useful to know whether they should bother waiting for that card they were waiting for to come up on flash-sale that day.

Oh my god, you're right...all the girls that show up in my previews are at 4.83 stars atm. Before they were at 4.84. However, if you manually add several previews, it throws off the cycle until it catches itself again.
Romla
Joined in Jul 2016

143 Сообщения
29 дней назад
Only the highest rated cards which a user do not own are chosen for the automatic previews push and these cards are rotating, that is why you see only one rating for some time period.
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

440 Сообщения
29 дней назад
The other day when I was running it, it was all 4.84.Is this something deliberately set by Totem?

It's been this way for a long long time. It starts you the highest rated preview and gradually shows you lower rated shows until it cycles and starts back at the highest rated. Unsure of where exactly it cycles but I'm guessing it will show you a few hundred of the highest rated shows that you don't own before cycling and starting over. I'm seeing 4.75 shows at this time and when there are no more 4.75 shows that I don't own then I will see 4.74 shows. When it gets down to the 4.55 shows or something there about, it will show me 4.9 shows again.

I imagine this is a server side function as the shows will count down even when the IS software isn't running.
Lincy
Joined 11 дней назад

2 Сообщения
1 час назад
Continue to receive previews with card ratings from roughly 4.95 to 4.82, with a couple of 4.81 typically thrown in on the end. Then the previews go back to 4.95 again. This means that I see many of the same cards and same flash sales over and over. Is there some way to correct this? I'd like to be able to see the other girls and not just these chosen few. Thanks.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !