Thank God It's Friday  

Форум / Всё о iStripper

celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1651 Сообщения
22 March
Thank God It's already Friday and I'm late posting this thread! (we had a great breakfast all together here at Totem this morning :-P)

It's time to pre-order all April shows now and get the Special Event Card of the delicious Bogdana Summer Sweetness!

Let's keep the good habits and see the friends of her we've released this week:
  • Shelena, exceptional in this "Witch Her" cosplay (also on mobile)
  • White delicate pleasure with Rebecca Volpetti in "Naughty & Vulnerable"
  • My favorite outfit of Lilly Mays, a "Cute Ginger In Boots"
  • Lia Sky is our nurse this week in "A Heart Beat"
  • How would you react meeting Eva Generosi on the beach in this "Minimalist Swimwear" ??? (also on mobile)
  • Julia Graff sublime in delicate lingerie in "Take Me To Bed" (also on mobile and in VR 180)
  • Mina Von D FANTASTIC rock'n'roll performance and "Nothing Else Matters" !!! (also on mobile)

And in VR 180: the sooo awaited Julia Graaf in delicate lingerie https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/69cd423a65b8521f

Spring Break CRAZY WEEK - week 2 has just started and from today you can purchase in advance all April shows which will immediately unlock the Special Event Card of Bogdana - It has never been that easy to get a SEC, and even two, knowing that purchasing the pre-order is taken into account on your progress bar!

Of course, the Triple Chance, Slot Machine & Wheel of bargains are still available

Enjoy

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !