Talent Of the Month Of May 2024: Dolly Dyson!

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

Sheeban
EKIPA

48 post(y/ów)
14 dni temu
We are glad to announce that Dolly Dyson as Talent of the Month for May 2024!!

Dolly is of a very special beauty, thin and delicate. Behind a mischievous little face, a flirtatious smile, a real delicacy in her gestures and poses, she hides very naughty intentions and behaviour...

It took us eight months to get her back in our studios for a take two and what a take! She granted you with EXCELLENT performances again, including a stunning Easter rabbit! And what to say about the latex & chains show she offered this week ? Definitely TORRID!

Dolly has an exceptional ability to make your pressure and your body temperature rise!

And you still have two shows to enjoy "Foxy Cleanup Woman" & "Wanna Play?" later this month!!!
zzmaskers

608 post(y/ów)
14 dni temu
Great choice. Totally deserved! I hope for a take three in the future! I love ❤️Dolly❤️.
muttonjeff

666 post(y/ów)
14 dni temu (edited)
Like the song says ..... if you love Dolly like I love Dolly, oh oh oh what a girl 💖💖💖

what a well deserved win for Dolly 💰
dolphins109

790 post(y/ów)
14 dni temu
😎👍
Socialhazard

1135 post(y/ów)
14 dni temu
👍 😍 😎
Zawan

101 post(y/ów)
14 dni temu
Such a talent ! It's well deserved ! I hope she will be back for more.❤️😍
rimmer68

36 post(y/ów)
14 dni temu
Fantastic choice😆💖 Dolly is sooo delicious😋 I'm looking forward to the upcoming shows and hope that Dolly comes back many times 👍😘
alex34780000

9 post(y/ów)
13 dni temu
I totally agree!
Well deserved
willyweekly

346 post(y/ów)
12 dni temu
She is a good model. She is quite different from the typical look. Good stuff here.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !