Breaking our rules by not respecting the spirit and tone of the community or posting something that demands a disproportionate amount of time and moderation by our team may lead us to suspend or -in extreme cases, to banish your account.
Posting a message constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to abide by these terms, please do not post.
You are entirely liable for all activities conducted by you or by others authorised by you or otherwise on your behalf. You agree NOT TO DO any of the following actions while using iStripper services:
- To post picture including partial/total nudity or pornography only when it's not formally displayed you can.
Outside that, if you want to post pictures of your favorites girls, make sure they are still wearing something
- To post picture that don't belongs to you without a watermark of the owner on it. This also applies to resources belong to iStripper and artworks made with.
- To post personal information about you or another user (phone number, email, full name, ip address, bank data ...)
- To harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort upon another user or other individual or entity, including Totem Entertainment.
- To transmit or publish via iStripper any materials that Totem Entertainment considers to be copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- To disrupt the normal operations in iStripper or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other user of the service.
- To post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation in iStripper
- To intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, regional, national or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law while using or accessing iStripper or in connection with your use of iStripper in any manner.