Daily Previews Rating Preset

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

Melkor42
Inscrit en Nov 2011

4 message(s)
26 March
Something I've noticed, wondered if anyone else was aware.
It seems like the system picks a rating level for the previews you're going to get that day. All the cards that are coming through to me today are 4.83, for example. The other day when I was running it, it was all 4.84.
Is this something deliberately set by Totem?
I don't suppose that it's a bug, and I'm not exactly ***** about it. Just thought it was interesting and others might find it useful to know whether they should bother waiting for that card they were waiting for to come up on flash-sale that day.
Bottomly
Inscrit en May 2017

16 message(s)
26 March
Mine started at 4.81 and now 4.80. Mostly I get the same girls every day. It would be nice to be able set the level ourselves...
Meathook
Inscrit en Jan 2014

22 message(s)
Il y a 28 jours
Something I've noticed, wondered if anyone else was aware.It seems like the system picks a rating level for the previews you're going to get that day. All the cards that are coming through to me today are 4.83, for example. The other day when I was running it, it was all 4.84.Is this something deliberately set by Totem?I don't suppose that it's a bug, and I'm not exactly ***** about it. Just thought it was interesting and others might find it useful to know whether they should bother waiting for that card they were waiting for to come up on flash-sale that day.

Oh my god, you're right...all the girls that show up in my previews are at 4.83 stars atm. Before they were at 4.84. However, if you manually add several previews, it throws off the cycle until it catches itself again.
Romla
Inscrit en Jul 2016

143 message(s)
Il y a 28 jours
Only the highest rated cards which a user do not own are chosen for the automatic previews push and these cards are rotating, that is why you see only one rating for some time period.
dar2112v
Inscrit en Dec 2007

440 message(s)
Il y a 28 jours
The other day when I was running it, it was all 4.84.Is this something deliberately set by Totem?

It's been this way for a long long time. It starts you the highest rated preview and gradually shows you lower rated shows until it cycles and starts back at the highest rated. Unsure of where exactly it cycles but I'm guessing it will show you a few hundred of the highest rated shows that you don't own before cycling and starting over. I'm seeing 4.75 shows at this time and when there are no more 4.75 shows that I don't own then I will see 4.74 shows. When it gets down to the 4.55 shows or something there about, it will show me 4.9 shows again.

I imagine this is a server side function as the shows will count down even when the IS software isn't running.

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !