Full shows/cards not showing in My Collection  

Forum / Le coin des nouveaux

Hoodedjack
Inscrit en Jan 2021

1 message(s)
17 June 2021
Hey, new here... On my profile it says I have 2 cards/full shows, but My Collection is still empty.
Not sure what I'm missing since I've tried synching the servers a few times...

Anyways, hope someone can help :)
Philours
Inscrit en Feb 2019

1559 message(s)
17 June 2021
Salut @Hoodedjack
Avez vous vérifiez que tous vos filtres de "Ma Collection" sont réglés sur "cocher tout" ?
Hi @Hoodedjack
Have you checked that all of your "My Collection" filters are set to "check all"?
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
17 June 2021 (edited)
If the cards are not showing in My Collection it could be because

a) You have set one or more of the filters and nothing matches
    b) You have entered some text in the search box and nothing matches
    c) You have used the option to hide them

For the first two cases there will be a "pile" of filtered cards on the My Collection page with a label showing how many cards have been filtered out. If so then cancel the filters and clear the search box.

For case c there will be no indication that any cards are missing. If this is so go to the "view" menu (the icon that look like three horizontal lines located near the top right corner) and select to option to show hidden cards. If any show up then unhide them by clicking on their "unhide" button - it looks like an eye. Hiding cards like this may seem strange, it does to me, but some users requested the ability to be able to get rid of any visible indicators that they owned certain cards)
pickle1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2019

1353 message(s)
17 June 2021
@Hoodedjack - any chance you can provide a screen print of your "My Collection" page?
Philours
Inscrit en Feb 2019

1559 message(s)
17 June 2021 (edited)
@pickle1
Aucune photo ne peut être ajoutée dans ce fil, je voulais aider en envoyant une capture d'écran et je m'en suis rendu compte à ce moment 😕
No photos can be added in this thread, I wanted to help by sending a screenshot and I realized that at this time
pickle1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2019

1353 message(s)
17 June 2021 (edited)
I just ran a test and I managed to add a picture though I did get the warning message about "no nudity" - though I don't know if I have special powers as a mod!
Manue
ÉQUIPE
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Inscrit en Nov 2014

1028 message(s)
18 June 2021
@Hoodedjack Hi, Please restart iStripper
DRV136
Inscrit en May 2021

1 message(s)
20 June 2021
are they making new shows in 2021
Socialhazard
Inscrit en Nov 2020

1134 message(s)
20 June 2021 (edited)
New shows are released often, many are made now in 2021. Many are soon to be released in just a week or so. <(^_^)>
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/45986/23?post=716244
Tout sur iStripper / incoming cards - 4.0
Mina Moreno Witchery f0817 - iStripper XXX
atba
Inscrit en Mar 2012

2 message(s)
Il y a 30 jours
not to bring back a thread that's old... but i just started up Istripper and my collection is empty but i know it shouldn't be...

I have restarted the app and tried seeing if any of my cards are hidden and they are not.

not sure how this has happened but looking through account history its shows all my past activity with shows yet none are in my collection.
celine
ÉQUIPE
Inscrit en Sep 2007

1651 message(s)
Il y a 30 jours
Hello atba, most of time this is due to a protection tool (antivirus, antimalware) that prevents iStripper from connecting to our server. Please check and whitelist / make an exception for iStripper :)
cheers
atba
Inscrit en Mar 2012

2 message(s)
Il y a 27 jours
dont know what happeaned came back today and its all working good.

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !