Joined in Sep 2007

1664 post(s)
April 21, 2023
We're here to help !
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
April 21, 2023 (edited)
Wow - that is a loud noise it makes on Twenty-Five when you win a Joker!

😵

First time I have ever won one on this game - cost around 200 credits overall but I also got three gift cards for that expenditure, so not bad.

Edit: played on a few more spins, won 2 x 35 credits and 1 x 130 so actual cost of that Joker is now around 100 credits. Better stop now 😊
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1135 post(s)
April 21, 2023
Nice. 👍 😎
ward666999
Joined in Feb 2019

137 post(s)
April 21, 2023
@celine
If I win SEC prize will it be converted to Joker if all SEC are in my collection already ???
  • 3 jokers: you win a Joker Card
  • 3 stars: you win a Special Event Card
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1562 post(s)
April 21, 2023
@ward666999

Je parie que le jeu ne vous donnera pas 3 étoiles si vous avez toutes les SEC. A savoir si cela augmentera vos chances de gagner un Joker est une autre question 😊 Bonne chance si vous tenter l'expérience😎

I bet the game won't give you 3 stars if you have all the SECs. Whether this will increase your chances of winning a Joker is another question 😊 Good luck if you give it a try 😎
ward666999
Joined in Feb 2019

137 post(s)
April 21, 2023
@Philours
2 weeks before 25 Game is over (may 5th).
I'll wait for @celine or moderator with the answer. Thanks.
I prefer to get Jokers via progression bar but they have not done that for a while now.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3777 post(s)
April 22, 2023
Here is my Understanding.

If you Have a full Collection,
you Win 15 credits Instead of a free card
you Win a Joker Instead of an SEC

All Spin Results are calculated on the Server Side, what you see on the Client is just a fancy way to display the results, that
have already been calculated on the Server.

The Server knows if you have a full collection and all of the SEC cards
So if the results would be a free card, it is converted to 15 credits.
If the results would be a SEC card, it is converted to a Joker.

Now, this does not mean there couldn't be a glitch on the client side that displays the wrong results.
In which case a screen shot should be made.
so it can be compared to the server side results.

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3777 post(s)
April 22, 2023 (edited)
I have a Full Collection, so I can only Win Credits, Gift Cards, or Jokers.

I played a few times, enough to fill the bar and win the Gift card
I started with 1782 credits
1st play I won 15 credits back
I won several times 15, 35, and 150 credits
I won 2 gift cards ( one in the game, one for filling the bar )
after filling the bar I quit.
I ended up with 2042 credits
a Net Gain of 260 credits.

Start, and 1st win
https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2023-04-22/O1gRAmwg.png
Win 150 credits
https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2023-04-22/FDVqI3Is.png
Bar almost full
https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2023-04-22/2j8P6KWU.png
Filled Bar, won Gift Card
https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2023-04-22/0aA8FQuC.png
Finished Ahead
https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2023-04-22/2c8q5pTx.png

Maybe I should use the 260 credits I'm ahead and keep Playing.

Edit:
it took 40 plays at 15 credits or 600 credit used to fill the bar.
I ended up winning back 860 credits, for my Net gain of 260.

Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1562 post(s)
April 22, 2023
The Server knows if you have a full collection and all of the SEC cards
So if the results would be a free card, it is converted to 15 credits.
If the results would be a SEC card, it is converted to a Joker.

Logiquement c'est ce qu'il devrait se passer. Mais vous ne pourrez jamais en avoir la certitude. Bien que les résultats assez bons déclarés par ceux qui possèdent une collection complète semblent le confirmer 😊

Logically this should be the case. But you can never be sure. Although the fairly good results reported by those with a full collection seem to confirm this 😊
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
April 22, 2023
Logically this should be the case.

When this issue first occurred I remember that a team member did in fact say that this would be the case. That was a few years ago but I see no reason to think that there has been a change.
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1562 post(s)
April 22, 2023
I see no reason to think that there has been a change.

Tout simplement parce qu'il n'y a pas de raison de penser le contraire non plus. Et également de penser que l'affirmation de départ était correcte.😊
Quite simply because there is no reason to think otherwise either. And also to think that the original statement was correct.😊
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
April 22, 2023
Quite simply because there is no reason to think otherwise either. And also to think that the original statement was correct

Does that mean that you see no reason to think that the original satement made by the team was correct ?
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1562 post(s)
April 22, 2023
Et bien je dirais que tout le monde peut commettre une erreur ou être victime d'un bug

Well I would say that everyone can make a mistake or be the victim of a bug
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1135 post(s)
April 22, 2023 (edited)
I just won a SEC for 15cr on Twenty Five, thats right on the first try. Not one I will ever watch but a pretty cool thing to happen. 👍 😎
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

443 post(s)
April 22, 2023
Not one I will ever watch but a pretty cool thing to happen.

Spending credits to win something you dont want doesn't sound that cool to me? But I get what you are saying.

I have no idea what the odds of winning the exclusive cards are but the probability of winning one on your first attempt increases the more frequently you play. Funny thing is I would think the probability would vary depending on your gambling style.

My guess is it happens more often than one would think unless there is logic in the gaming calculation to prevent it
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
April 22, 2023
@Socialhazard - congratulations on winning any SEC 😊

As per the other discussions, I am in agreement with @Wyldanimal that - as an owner of a full collection and all SECs - the odds of you winning in each game do not change but what you win does - so no cards or SECs, instead you get 15 credits instead of a card and maybe a Joker instead of an SEC.

Where it does influence your likelihood of winning is because if you take the 15 credit win and play again, then you are effectively getting an extra game and that is what increases your chances. With no cards being given to you, you can play longer.
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1079 post(s)
April 23, 2023
...you can play longer.
The iStripper girls like that. 😆
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

443 post(s)
April 23, 2023
the odds of you winning in each game do not change but what you win does

So the odds are unknown .... but ... we know the odds don't change? Interesting!

But to me winning something I don't want is actually losing. The odds mean nothing to me; the only way I don't lose is not to play.
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1135 post(s)
April 23, 2023
Fair enough. 👍 😎
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

708 post(s)
April 23, 2023
the odds of you winning in each game do not change but what you win does
So the odds are unknown .... but ... we know the odds don't change? Interesting!

But to me winning something I don't want is actually losing. The odds mean nothing to me; the only way I don't lose is not to play.

Amen! No to gambling.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
April 23, 2023
the odds of you winning in each game do not change but what you win does. So the odds are unknown .... but ... we know the odds don't change? Interesting!

Isn't it easy to take a small section of a quote out of context and twist it
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1079 post(s)
April 23, 2023
...twist it
The iStripper girls like that too. 😆
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

443 post(s)
April 23, 2023
The iStripper girls like that too

LOL 😂
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1135 post(s)
April 24, 2023
😆 Oh you guys. 😎
Gorfa91
Joined in Aug 2010

279 post(s)
May 3, 2023
I bought/got all the "free" packs until the last 5 free cards reward due to... not enough cards eligible in the store to build the set... will the promo last a bit longer so that I can get this last 5 cards ? 😪
Lincy
Joined in Apr 2024

9 post(s)
13 days ago
I didn't see a stated value for the gift cards. Are they random amounts and, if so, what values are possible? Also, what can you spend the gift cards on?
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3777 post(s)
13 days ago
I didn't see a stated value for the gift cards. Are they random amounts and, if so, what values are possible? Also, what can you spend the gift cards on?

A gift card can be used to Buy Any card in the store of any Value, Except an SEC or EX card.
it can also be used to buy a VR180 show.

dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

443 post(s)
13 days ago
A gift card can be used to Buy Any card in the store of any Value, Except an SEC or EX card.

A gift card cannot buy any of the NFT/dolz/crypto cards either. Basically a gift card is just credits; if I got one I would spend it on the most expensive card that I wanted and didn't already own.
willyweekly
Joined in Jul 2015

346 post(s)
12 days ago
A gift card can be used to Buy Any card in the store of any Value, Except an SEC or EX card.A gift card cannot buy any of the NFT/dolz/crypto cards either. Basically a gift card is just credits; if I got one I would spend it on the most expensive card that I wanted and didn't already own.

Further, You can save them and when the prices increase, you have a few gift cards in your collection that can be used for cards that are more expensive than you would want to spend. Same Idea as above, just for cards that might not be released yet.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !