Tattoos: A Comprehensive List

Forum / Everything about iStripper

xanthropus
Joined in Jun 2009

71 post(s)
April 4, 2021 (edited)
Some people love tattoos and some ***** them, but whether you love them on a model or not , you cant deny that some are works of art.
This thread can be used to post photos of model's tattoos.

LIYA SILVER:

Total Tattoos - 3
  • Lion under breast - this is one of my favourite tattoos. It acccentuates Liyas amazing breasts fantastically. Very well done!
  • Floral wrap around thigh - Also well, done, makes it look like she is wearing a garter belt, and who doesnt love a garter belt!
  • Red pattern around right ankle - meh, nothing too exciting here
xanthropus
Joined in Jun 2009

71 post(s)
April 4, 2021
KIRSTY BLACK

Total Tattoos - 3
  • "***** Me" tattooed just above her pussy - I love this tatto, so forthright and inviting, who could not be turned on by that!
  • "I love anal sex" just above her butt - I might love this even more!!
  • JK on stomache. Not sure whats this about? If this is someone's initials, its a weird place for anyone but a partners initials, and if you break up , future partnrs surely dont want to be staring at those there. Unless it means Just Kidding, she doesnt like anal or want you to ***** her!

Overall rating: Super hot, I'm giving her a 9 just for the pure sex factor!
xanthropus
Joined in Jun 2009

71 post(s)
April 4, 2021
BELLE CLAIRE

Total Tattoos: 6
  • On her shoulder is written "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, anyone can start today and make a new ending - tattoo looks fine, but I am not generally a fan of inspirational message tattoos, even though this is a good message
  • Lower stomach has a pattern with "Mi Luji Je Pajo". Google translate does not see to translate this - Again this looks fine but what does it mean?
  • Floral pattern on ankle
  • Andrew and Liam written on side - who are andrew and liam? why is this written here?
  • "Love each day" on inside wrist
  • "Enjoy the little thing" on back with dots down spine - this actually looks quite nice with the flowing font.

Overall rating: Too many motivational messages which arent my thing, but they overall look nice, Ill give them a 6
xanthropus
Joined in Jun 2009

71 post(s)
April 4, 2021
ALYA STARK

Total tatoos - 1

Lions Head with some flowers on hip.

Nice tattoo, lions face looks a bit odd, what is it thinking?
Looks good on her, Ill give it a 7

xanthropus
Joined in Jun 2009

71 post(s)
April 4, 2021
CHRISSY FOX

Total Tattoos - 1

Large colour fox on side/ stomache I like this tattoo , nice colouring , I love foxes , matches her name , I'll give this 7.5 points
xanthropus
Joined in Jun 2009

71 post(s)
April 4, 2021
NATALIA

Total tattoos: 4
  • In the 2nd photo you will see Natalia has a playboy bunny on her shoulder. This is from an early set , you will see in photo 4 this has been changed to a Yin Yang symbol with a diamond piercing
  • In photo 3 you see she has NRF on lower back from earlier shoot. This has since had 2 birds added. I have looked online what NRF could stand for, could it be any of the following: National Retail Federation, Non-Refundable Fee, Normal Renal Function, Navy Repair Facility, Nuclear Reserve *****, National Rowing Foundation? Or maybe NRF are her initials?
  • Japanese / chinese characters on her stoache and wrist (apologies, I cant always tell the 2 apart ). These do not seem to be very well done.

Overall score:
I like the yinyang and the birds are well done, but why the NRF?, 6.5 points
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
April 4, 2021
but why the NRF?

they are her initials (as can be verified by looking up her details on the web).
batavus
Joined in Nov 2019

217 post(s)
April 4, 2021
You can add a lot of girls to this list, maybe 75 % of all girls on istripper 😊
But who cares ? 😉
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1561 post(s)
April 4, 2021
You can add a lot of girls to this list, maybe 75 % of all girls on istripper 😊
But who cares ? 😉
Moi! Et vous pouvez dire cela de beaucoup d'autres fils de discussion @batavus.
Merci pour ce fil @xanthropus, beaucoup de travail en perspective, je voulais le faire mais n'en ai pas eu le courage!
La quotation est la vôtre, bien sûr donc subjective mais je respecte
[quote] You can add a lot of girls to this list, maybe 75% of all girls on istripper 😊
But who cares? 😉 [/ quote]
Me! And you can tell that from a lot of other @batavus threads.
Thanks for this thread @xanthropus, a lot of work ahead, I wanted to do it but didn't have the courage!
The quotation is yours, of course therefore subjective but I respect
Celebseeker
Joined in Nov 2008

88 post(s)
April 4, 2021
Some people love tattoos and some ***** them, but whether you love them on a model or not , you cant deny that some are works of art.
This thread can be used to post photos of model's tattoos.

LIYA SILVER:

Total Tattoos - 3
Lion under breast - this is one of my favourite tattoos. It acccentuates Liyas amazing breasts fantastically. Very well done! Floral wrap around thigh - Also well, done, makes it look like she is wearing a garter belt, and who doesnt love a garter belt! Red pattern around right ankle - meh, nothing too exciting here
I don´t like tattoos at all, but Liya Silver is so sensual, she is so beauty that makes that her tattoos were a part of her sensuality; love this WOMAN!!
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1079 post(s)
June 22, 2021
Sophie Ink is so pretty I think, but the tattoos are for me are a distraction. I'm learning though since being on iStripper to make allowances and bought the card in a flash sale. Her pretty face, natural breasts and confidence have tipped the balance for me.
TsarDaddy
Joined in Dec 2020

115 post(s)
June 26, 2021
You all ought to know that though tattooes change the sense of sight of skin, it doesn't change the sense of smell, touch, and taste of skin. A blind man can make love to highly tattooed woman, and a non tattooed woman, and he wouldn't recall a difference.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
June 26, 2021
I'm sure everyone knows that. The difference is, here we can't touch the girls, we can't smell or taste them, we can't make love with them. The only sense with which we can perceive this product is our eyesight (in rare cases, there is also the sense of hearing). Since most of us (if not all) are not blind, it makes a huge difference.

Back then, I didn't mind tattoos. I think they were less common. I still don't mind if tattoos are discreet, artfully made, present something interesting. However, there are more and more models with random tattoos in random places, made just because "I wanted a tattoo". For me it is no longer attractive, and sometimes quite the opposite - they are ugly and distracting.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !