Change destiation directory.

Forum / New users corner

0blivion
Joined in Jun 2009

1 post(s)
December 8, 2019
My PC hard drive is too small to contain my full collection.

How do I download the girls to an external hard drive?
Cartref
Joined in Sep 2007

520 post(s)
December 8, 2019
@Oblivion,

The easiest way is to add either an additional HDD to your PC either as an internal drive, if you have space or as an external drive in a HDD caddy if you do not cna connect it to your PC.

The once the drive is formatted and assigned a drive letter, you can do as gkar45 says and modify your settings in the settings for data to point to the new drive location.

Ask if you need more details
TheeBSK
Joined in Jul 2018

8 post(s)
February 3, 2020
Every time I chose a new location for the iStripper folder, I end up having two iStripper folders.

Even if I delete the default folder, it will keep repopulating.

I've used the "wheel" in the upper right hand corner to navigate to the settings window and done it that way, but I still end up with two folders instead of one when I'm just trying to get the folder moved to a more "discreet" location.

Can anyone help me with this please?
TheeBSK
Joined in Jul 2018

8 post(s)
February 3, 2020
I do not have an external hard drive. I'm just having this issue with my Mac as the folder continually regenerates in its original location.
TheeBSK
Joined in Jul 2018

8 post(s)
February 3, 2020
I'll send him a message. Thanks!
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

638 post(s)
February 3, 2020 (edited)
@TheeBSK .. what are the file paths that are being used (remove personal info in any reply)
have you tried to keep only the default install path ... (delete the second one)
default is C:\Users\xxxxxxx\AppData\Local\vghd\.......

What subfolders are in the two paths ... changing the path under [Change Folder] only moves the Models folder.
The Bin and Data folders stay where they were installed

what exactly are you trying to achieve??

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !