vg4us
Joined in Dec 2008

89 post(s)
October 22, 2019
What exactly is the premium skin? It seems to be missing though I am a premium user.
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1030 post(s)
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
October 22, 2019
There is one more thing in version 1.2.238. Every change of the skin requires restart of the istripper program, because the Dark color is not updated on the fly.
vg4us
Joined in Dec 2008

89 post(s)
October 22, 2019
@manue Hi, can you see some of the writing in gold ?

Nothing in gold! In fact, I would almost say that the premium skin is missing? I am running 1.2.238 and I restarted it a couple of times.
vg4us
Joined in Dec 2008

89 post(s)
October 23, 2019
@gkar45 you do have the crown on your profile pic, hope that helps to some exstent

I do have that but it seems to me that there is no premium skin. It's an option in my settings but when I look at skins directory I would think I should see something for "Premium"?

I seen some people posting complaints about premium skin and looking at files. Can someone tell me what I am missing and how do I get it?
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
October 23, 2019
@vg4us , I don't have the premium membership, or for that matter the 1.2.2.38 version. But from what I seen from the postings in these forums, the premium skin has the words 'iStripper premium' in gold lettering just above the left end of the menu bar. The right end of the menu bar, above where the icons are is darker and the buy credits button is a different colour. Other than that, there is no visible difference in the skin, as far as I can tell.
vg4us
Joined in Dec 2008

89 post(s)
October 23, 2019
@gkar45 have you up graded your software to1.2.238

Yes. So, I get the impression that the so called premium skin is really just the basic skin? Yes the word PREMIUM is in gold and "buy credits" is a different color. Beyond that is that all there is of it? I might as well run one of the other skins. I think I was expecting something really grabbing. Disappointed if that's all it does.
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2211 post(s)
October 23, 2019 (edited)
Beyond that is that all there is of it? I might as well run one of the other skins. I think I was expecting something really grabbing. Disappointed if that's all it does.

@vg4us
You may want to take a look at this..........
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/43127/1?post=637321
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
October 23, 2019 (edited)
@vg4us - yes that is almost all that there is to the premium skin. A few other bits and pieces are also in gold (your credit balance, the card title on a card's details page, the rating stars and the tiny indications that there is something new on one of the app's tabs) but nothing dramatic I am glad to say (I like the plain skin and would have ***** it if it had become "dramatic")
thisguy89
Joined in Nov 2010

2 post(s)
October 28, 2019
Y'all must really be ***** for money if this premium membership thing is what it's come to.
DrDoom9
Joined in Dec 2008

224 post(s)
October 28, 2019
I cannot find the Premium skin either.
Is it possible to download it independently?
Or could somebody e-mail me the files (I know where to put them).
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3767 post(s)
October 28, 2019 (edited)
@DrDoom9

The Premium Skin is only displayed for Premium Members.
it is contained in the Basic skin folder and the application itself.

Also, the Gold highlights are not a single color but applied as a gradient.
DrDoom9
Joined in Dec 2008

224 post(s)
October 28, 2019
@WA
Thanks. I see it now.
(I think I expected it to be more spectacular)
I think I will stick to the skins I built myself on reading your tuturials.
DavidMatthew
Joined in Mar 2019

2 post(s)
June 16, 2022
Wow, I also assumed paying money per year would give better skins. Sadly that means I'll be done. Can I get a refund?
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
June 17, 2022
Wow, I also assumed paying money per year would give better skins. Sadly that means I'll be done. Can I get a refund?

The Premium offer is clearly defined as follows

Your Premium membership gives you :
    20% Off new shows during 10 days after they are released
    20 % Off new VR 180° shows during 10 days after they are released
    Access to the 4k resolution of Crystal Clear+ shows
    Priority response from the customer service
    A crown near your profile avatar & Premium skin

There has only been one Premium skin - all other skins you see are created by members who gladly share them.

If you want to cancel your Premium membership, contact [email protected]. However, any refunds are entirely at their discretion.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !