celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1652 post(s)
September 17, 2019
***** O Fee has asked us to remove her content from our catalog.
We believe in model's rights to move on with their life and we accepted her request.

Her shows will be removed from our store at the end of the week.

Those of you who have purchased her shows will of course keep them in their collection.

Thank you.

Yuufa
Joined in Jan 2014

89 post(s)
September 17, 2019
what a p;ity, one of my favourties thans for the heads up Celine!
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
September 17, 2019
Will the card animations remain on the database so we can re-download them if necessary ?
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

607 post(s)
September 17, 2019
Thanks for the information. I have just bought the one card, which I missed. ***** O Fee was one of my favorits of 2017.
duras
Joined in Nov 2010

114 post(s)
September 17, 2019
Hopefully it will be like the Nikky Case situation. After ***** O Fee's removal, her cards can still be re-downloaded if they were purchased before.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
September 17, 2019
@gkar
Celine mentioned the end of the week in her original post. Friday, I suppose.
peterbanker
Joined in Jan 2009

214 post(s)
September 17, 2019
@celine

Thanks for the information so that members can ensure that they have everything downloaded and/or backed up.

However, in the future, would it be possible to give members more notice in case they cannot access their computer through being on holiday etc.
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

653 post(s)
September 17, 2019
and i was hoping this lovely lady would make a Take2 😍
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

740 post(s)
September 17, 2019
Kind if sad...she has some very hard stuff on the internet that has disemminated widely. Strange that she would remove the most softcore content that is hidden behind software and payment. I think it would be worth it to totem to pay her a royalty to change her name. The chances that a person has downloaded the software, bought her cards, and can tie the dancer to her in public seems small...especially if the name doesn't connect to any other content online.
R2D34ever2
Joined in Dec 2007

348 post(s)
September 18, 2019
any tips how to make sure that will not losse the six shows I have after a reinstal of iStripper or some other "accident"??
I had problems before that made shows disappear I really did not want to loose...
Donatien
Joined in Dec 2013

64 post(s)
September 18, 2019
The only cards since I reggiestered in Dev 2013 that dissappeared were those of Prscilla Jones when she took up body building full time, and I believe Totem reimbursed us for these. Alyzee is still in my collection albeit only recognised by the code and the fact that there is no card picture. The other girls cards remain in my collection unaltered.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4455 post(s)
September 18, 2019
any tips how to make sure that will not losse the six shows I have after a reinstal of iStripper or some other "accident"??I had problems before that made shows disappear I really did not want to loose...

@R2D34ever2
Make a backup of your collection (Models folder), especially the cards removed from the store. It's the only and sure way to not lose anything.
haruchai
Joined in Feb 2008

167 post(s)
September 18, 2019
@R2D34ever2

I have a folder on an external hard drive created especially to hold a copy of the data and model folders for the now removed cards. When I reformat or reinstall I copy that folder contents back to the main folder. The fact you own the cards should be held in your account information so they will show up with blank cards but they will be playable.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3762 post(s)
September 18, 2019
the fact that there is no card picture.
In each Data folder
you can Make your Own card picture.
Example if the card is e0125
then in the data folder e0125
make a picture and save it as e0125_custom.jpg
the size should be 162 wide x 242 tall

Now, when you Next start iStripper that card will have the custom picture you made for it.

Mindful
Joined in Mar 2015

43 post(s)
September 19, 2019
Thank you for the heads up!
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
September 19, 2019
***** O Fee's cards:
e0757
e0758
e0759
e0760
e0761
f0222
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3762 post(s)
September 19, 2019 (edited)
Just use the text Filter box

type in the Name ***** O Fee
then all of her cards will be displayed.
you can do this in the Store Tab as well as My Collection Tab
to clear the filter, click the X

sorry I had to remove the images...
arise77
Joined in Mar 2008

196 post(s)
September 20, 2019
Thanks @Celine for warning, and all the best to ***** O Fee!
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 post(s)
September 20, 2019
Somehow ***** got left off my want list. Thanks, and Totem gets three new sales.
Lloydlicious
Joined in Feb 2008

77 post(s)
September 21, 2019
<3
CyberDragonEX13
Joined in Jun 2008

29 post(s)
September 26, 2019
Real shame she left. She was one of my favorite models. At least I cna still access the cards and content that goes with them. I still miss not having Camilla/ Divine /Miss Roxx cards/bonus content that goes with them.
fitfan
Joined in Aug 2018

58 post(s)
September 27, 2019
Im backing up the images and the files but one of her two videos is not available despite owning all of the cards.
Carbo
Joined in Nov 2007

218 post(s)
September 27, 2019
@fitfan
It works for me with both videos.
Mii88
Joined in Mar 2013

17 post(s)
September 27, 2019
Thats such as shame. Always loved ***** (esp. the cute little lips tattoo on her sexy bum) and hoped she would come back.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
November 19, 2020 (edited)
@Stanston said in another thread (now unfortunately prematurely closed)

If you have a Backup you can anytime restore these Shows from your Backup, and you are good to go

This is almost but not quite true. Restoring the shows will only work if you still have the right to play them. You can lose the right to play a withdrawn card in the following circumstances

1) You have received a refund for the card - this is not automatic you need to ask for a refund.
This will apply to any withdrawn card (or indeed any other card for which Totem have given you a refund).

2) You have used the "update" function for that card.
I think that this only affects some of the withdrawan cards.

The first, of course, should not surprise anyone but the second can be an unexpected side effect of updating your collection. I think (but I am not going to test) that this will only affect those cards that have been completely removed from the servers but have not effect on those for which the model has agreed that existing purchasers can keep access to the downloads.

I believe that it is always safe to use the rebuild collection function of the software (at least the few time that I have used it I lost nothing).
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3762 post(s)
Since this thread was reviveid
I want to correct the 2nd paragraph..

2) You have used the "update" function for that card
I think that this only affects some of the withdrawan cards

This does not remove your rights, but will delete the Animation files for that card.
and if you Can't re-download them, and Don't have a backup.
Then there is no way to recover the animation files.

But your Rights remain active, Until you write to Customer Service.

You can recover your card,
As long as you have not written to Customer service, and you have a Backup copy.
Restore the Animation files from your Backup
You must also have these two files
Axxxx.vhdtrailers
Axxxx.vhdshows

or Just the
Axxxx.vhdshows

With the animation files and the two files
all you need to do is a Rebuild collection
to restore the card.

Note: there will be no Card image in the data folder, But you can make your own
use the name
Axxxx_custom.jpg

A = the Letter of the card Series
xxxx = the 4 digit code of the card.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
Ah, I stand corrected. I was ***** losing the ability to play a withdrawn card following an update with the loss of the right to play it (by assuming that the action performed by such an update was more thorough than it actually is).

It now looks to me that the loss of the ability to play the card is an "accidental" (but predicable) side effect of updating such a card (the animations and associated files are indeed updated to match what could be downloaded) rather than a deliberate choice to remove access to the card. Maybe it would be better if the update function did nothing if the card had been completely removed from the server - this would avoid both the user's problem and the occasional need to provide a refund.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
November 19, 2020
Maybe it would be better if the update function did nothing if the card had been completely removed from the server - this would avoid both the user's problem and the occasional need to provide a refund.
Exactly.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3762 post(s)
November 20, 2020 (edited)
Edit: Tested again
This no longer works

If you go to the folder of a removed card, and open the folder.
You can Select all files in that folder and Mark them as Read Only.

It will cause the iStripper App to have an Error when it tries to overwrite these Read Only Files
Thus preventing it from losing the existing files.

I have not tried this with recent versions, but have on prior versions a year or so ago.
It worked then, to prevent an Accidental update to cards I didn't want updated.

Best to Test it with a card that is Still in the Store 1st...
Use the Time and Date of the files to compare if they remain the same.

I'll test it again and report back my Findings...

Edit:
This no longer works
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1076 post(s)
June 29, 2021
@jec684 mentioned on the wrong thread about ***** O Fee on MetArt and perhaps returning here.
As @Ullubu pointed out MetArt often issue set of models from years back like with Isizzu, and also Sapphira I noticed recently.
Why would iStripper trust a model who as already ***** their time previously?
Bye bye *****.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !