kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 post(s)
August 16, 2019 (edited)
Thank God It's Friday !

This week releases are particularly enticing, especially the first show of Angelika Grays and her erotic parody "HollyBoobs" and the second show of the gorgeous Eva Elfie, look at what I am talking about :

Free packs

Now, let's talk about good news! The Free Packs offer became of your favorite events, so we thought it would be a way to make a smooth transition with the Lucky Box.

Remember:

Each pack contains 3 cards.
Discount starts at 10% and goes up to 20%!
The more you buy, the cheaper you pay and the faster you earn FREE packs.

The Free packs offer will be available until Friday, August 23rd, 2019 - 9.00 am, Paris time!

How to access the Free packs?

• Go to the "Featured" tab of iStripper software.
  • Click on "Free Packs" category.
  • Enjoy !

Have a great week-end guys!
Fenicskills
Joined in Sep 2018

9 post(s)
August 16, 2019
Eva goog
Bussi
Joined in Jul 2012

6 post(s)
August 16, 2019
I'm aware that most of the cards I dont have are the recent ones, but letting me buy the first 3 10% packs and then not showing me a single card in the free pack is a bit underhand.
I'm not amused
MPerator
Joined in Dec 2007

20 post(s)
August 16, 2019
Kind of funny, when the description on the page "Free Packs" starts with the words "The more you buy..." I'm not sure if this is a good deal for everyone.
JoeSamuel
Joined in Dec 2015

17 post(s)
August 16, 2019
I don't like the resolution of virtual classic (480).
What kind of cards are included?
cobrasu
Joined in May 2015

56 post(s)
August 16, 2019
Most pro users know what is the best offer.So this month I won't blind to buy any blind cards but rare 20% or above discount cards in Preview group cards.
anigmarvo
Joined in Mar 2008

39 post(s)
August 16, 2019
I don't get this:

"Now, let's talk about good news! The Free Packs offer became of your favorite events, so we thought it would be a way to make a smooth transition with the Lucky Box."

1) So the Free Card is a guaranteed Special Event card? A random card?

2) If I own already cards from the 3 regulars, do I get duplicates, they refund the proportional credits or what?

Thanks in advance.
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

726 post(s)
August 16, 2019
@anigmarvo

1) You get random cards, no special event card

2) If you don't have any cards older than 45days left you get no other pack (not reduced price or free depending were you are in the list)
aL0T
Joined in Apr 2016

260 post(s)
August 17, 2019
This kinda stuff is great/fun if you're just starting out collecting & you're NOT a triple diamond member (or you're at least a descerning collector).
As always, I await the almighty credit bonus!
Happy weekend all!
😎
kutta
Joined in Nov 2007

144 post(s)
August 17, 2019
Seems like we're running fresh out of ideas here. It's just been loot boxes for the past like 2 months? Can we get some interesting stuff like discounts on specific categories or maybe even a wheel of fortune? Friday's just don't seem so special anymore..
Bedwir
Joined in Feb 2012

1 post(s)
August 17, 2019
Just bought the first 3 at 10% rebate and then no free cards because I have all the old ones :'(
runaway69
Joined in Jan 2008

2 post(s)
August 17, 2019
I would rather spend my limited financial resources on 20 or 25% collections or theme models I can see. Tired of playing slots mystery box where you not able to purchase what you really want at a decent price for your triple diamond 💎 members. Show me the models or collection and then you will get my hard living earnings
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
August 17, 2019 (edited)
@runaway69

We triple diamond members get all of our purchases at "a decent price".

What you seem to be asking for is almost the same as having an even bigger discount to the 45% we already get. How big would the permanent discount have to be to satisfy you.
anigmarvo
Joined in Mar 2008

39 post(s)
August 17, 2019
@TheEmu I would be happy with a way to get the missed event cards without resorting to random luck. Lootboxes aren't really customer friendly.
mantizbox3
Joined in Jun 2019

9 post(s)
August 18, 2019
I don't like the pack that touched me, I'm not going to spend credit on those pack. they are cards that I would never like to have in my collection ... how do you change the package??
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4440 post(s)
August 18, 2019
@mantizbox3
The package changes only after each purchase.
GirlOnTop
Joined in May 2009

23 post(s)
August 19, 2019 (edited)
Well, lest do the math: you have 48cards being 3 Diamond with allll the cards to get @660credits, you pay for 33cards @453.75credits on average 11.81% off on those cards witch seems to equal 53.587587credits off or 400.126413credits you spend divide all th@ . plus 15 free cards & you pay about 8.3367169375credits per card. could some 1 pls check my math on savings.....my mind gets Boggled @this stage!1

& pls could some 1 pull pic of the Free packs for me: coasters, bench, drinks. pretty cool scene...I think so
16 packs total, including the free ones
8 packs at 10% off
2 packs at 15% off
1 pack at 20% off
5 packs at 100% off

So, (8x10+2x15+1x20+5x100)/16=39.375% discount on avarage.
If a card, after 3-diamond costs you 13.75 credits, then that discount would reduce it to about 8.34 credits.
Sounds about right-ish
sparky816
Joined in Nov 2008

1 post(s)
August 19, 2019
Is the free card. is it a card of your choice or is it a random pick????/
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4440 post(s)
August 19, 2019
@sparky816
It's a random pick in the cards you haven't yet.
Thunderpants33
Joined in Dec 2009

30 post(s)
August 19, 2019
I'm aware that most of the cards I dont have are the recent ones, but letting me buy the first 3 10% packs and then not showing me a single card in the free pack is a bit underhand.
I'm not amused

exactly same here. 3x 10% packs then when get to the free pack no cards available, and thank you enjoy your shows on screen, with 50 shows in shop i can buy outside of offer :/
Thunderpants33
Joined in Dec 2009

30 post(s)
August 19, 2019
maybe when offers like this pop up next time, there should be a total counter on the page somewhere showing how many cards are available for this offer, then you see only 9 available for this offer people wont buy 3 packs expecting to get a free one on 4th purchase, after all the offer is called "free packs"
Spling83
Joined in Dec 2018

20 post(s)
August 21, 2019
I'm wondering a bit, when we see again a special offer that is also attractive for those customers that only want to buy those cards, that they are interested into. As since a while the TGIF offers are only worth or attractive for those, that buy any of the cards, regardless which one. I understand that there are more often special offers for those. But the last really attractive offer for me and I expect several others was:
  • in May (May Redraw). There I bought a big part of my todays collection. And even if I have redrawned for some packages that often, that most of the discount, was lost, I was able to just buy those cards I really wanted, and could even profit in some cases or overall from some discount.
  • in March (buy 4 get 1 cash back), was also quite nice
  • in February (Booster Pack Reddraw) was nice
  • in January (20% off all 2018 cards, I also liked)
  • in December, there was another interesting redraw offer, but at this time i didn't know about istripper.

Since then there wasn't any really attractive offer anymore.

Some of the offers were quite interesting with some luck, when at least was already visible, what the possible outcome could be (e.g. sexy goose game). But finally all those I tried,were finally ended into ***** coins (meaning effectivly paying for the cards I want, the price without discount or even more expensive, than just a single card costs.)

So please, it would be really nice to at least having once month a offer which makes me happy to buy and use some more coins. Because I also like to collect some cards, but finally June to August was for me extremly money saving compared to May. And finally with already more than 500 cards, I have anyways already more then enough cards, to stay with that, if collecting more isn't getting again a bit ore attractive and is providing a bit fun.

Just my opinion, of my seeming minority interest.

By the way, the actual 1st free pack has 2 cards i like, 1 I don't want -> already lost.. especially as the probability to have better luck in the following packages is not really good.
While my personal goal is of course to have as many cards, that I like. But I also want to have a "clean" collection. Meaning cards, I'm not interested in I really don't want them to have in my collection. Not even if I would get them all for free.
Pantylicious
Joined in Oct 2009

30 post(s)
August 21, 2019
While my personal goal is of course to have as many cards, that I like. But I also want to have a "clean" collection. Meaning cards, I'm not interested in I really don't want them to have in my collection. Not even if I would get them all for free.

@Spling83, I agree with your opinion & believe the general consensus is probably more supportive than you may think. This is proven by the 100's of complaints that are posted during many of the TGIF random games of chance.

My favorite TGIF's are the buy 4 get 1 reimbursed & the 20% off all. I buy as many credits as I can afford during those 2 promotions & either blow up every one of them or end up with not enough credits left to purchase a full card.

I've missed the last 5 special events cards in a row. Tried some of the gambling games after missing out on the pre-order offers & either lost credits or gained cards that I had never planned to purchase. I've grown to despise the slots & just haven't had any of the luck many receive. My interest in having the special cards has declined as a result, & it's a better investment for me to target the cards that I really want.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
August 21, 2019
Of course everybody would like to buy just what they want for as little as possible. But for Totem to do that on a regular basis would be a very bad business choice - they may sell more cards but at a lower overall profit. The point of special offers here and elsewhere is often to encourage people to spend money on things that they would otherwise not buy at all.
Pseudo_Nym
Joined in Aug 2019

11 post(s)
August 21, 2019
Perspective from an ignorant NOOB who is also extremely pessimistic:

So far I have seen "The Lucky Box" thing and this offer.

First thing that went through my mind:
Before the 'random' cards I just purchased were selected for me, there would be a very quick search of my 20-er-so card library to determine what I was most interested in, then any card I would likely purchase at full price would not be one of the random cards selected for me.

Second thing that went through my mind:
A bunch of cards I may or may not watch twice are of little to no value to me.

(Am not trying to imply there are bad cards or bad performers or devalue performers, etc. It is kind of like color. I will take monochrome over any color, and when monochrome isn't an option I would pick blue. There is nothing wrong with red, green, yellow, etc.; I would just pick the blue one first.)

Third thing that went through my mind:
Given this thread and many others I have read, there are many users here who appear to be rather happinessly-challenged when it comes recent changes and the site owner / provider.

Pseudo_Nym
Joined in Aug 2019

11 post(s)
August 21, 2019
@gkar45 Thanks.
Keep pessimism in check.
Keep very dry sence of humor in check.
Keep fingers still and away from the keyboard.
Plopsaland
Joined in Sep 2008

124 post(s)
August 21, 2019
A shame it's not valid for me with 23 cards in store left. (new releases)
Dissapointed as a valuable customer in my opinion.
Would be at least nice to get some flashsales in this period.

At least my compliments on blocking it due to not enough shows which prevents paying and not recieving anything..
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
August 21, 2019
@gkar56 - Yes, what you do with you credits is indeed up to you, but, frm Totem's point of view, the faster you spend credits the faster you will, in all probability, buy more to replace them. Paying less, in credits, for cards will means that will take longer before you will spend more real money buy the credits needed to continue with your habit.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 post(s)
August 21, 2019
I read this thread like it is the
Welcome to the ME generation thread ...

Hey Totem !... What HAVE you done for ME lately ! ???

No matter what Totem does, it is never enough.
Members always want more.
Heck just give them everything for free,
go out of business, and close the doors..

That, just might make them happy.
SheGivesMeWood
Joined in Nov 2018

2 post(s)
August 21, 2019
Blue Angel

I have downloaded her 4 shows but still can't unlock her other video. Any ideas folks?

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !