Thank God It's Friday

Forum / Everything about iStripper

kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 post(s)
July 19, 2019
Thank God It's Friday! and we're progressively settling down in the summer heat...

But let's start with the shows we have released this week, including our hottie from Colombia Veronica Leal and the first show of Eva Elfie who looks like an angel that you crave to hold on your arms.

Progressive booster packs!
This week, we propose you to save money by making your collection grow with discounted packs!
The first discount starts at 20% and it goes up to 56%!
This is clearly one of the biggest promotions you can enjoy on iStripper! And it's here for you till Friday, July 26th, 9am (Paris time).

How to get your packs?

• Go to featured
  • Click "Progressive Packs"
  • Follow the Suns!

Cheers!
rainerxxx49
Joined in Jun 2012

4 post(s)
July 19, 2019
Warum sollte ich die bereits abgelehnten clips auf einem Grossen haufen kaufen.
Mit 60% Ausverkaufsrabatt würde ich vielleicht den einen oder anderen clip noch kaufen.
Romla
Joined in Jul 2016

142 post(s)
July 19, 2019
The colors of the new card of Leyla Fiore, Striking Beauty, seems very bleak to me from the preview. If you compare this card with e.g. Anny Aurora's card #0107 it is a big difference. It is only me or anyone else thinks the new card and maybe some others needs more saturation?
Bhelliom1
Joined in Mar 2011

7 post(s)
July 19, 2019
I save always 100% when this promotion starts... Always because of the same issue.
First pack = 10 girls = 10 girls I do not want = no buying = end of promotiton for me.
pantalone
Joined in Nov 2010

224 post(s)
July 19, 2019
The colors of the new card of Leyla Fiore, Striking Beauty, seems very bleak to me from the preview. If you compare this card with e.g. Anny Aurora's card #0107 it is a big difference. It is only me or anyone else thinks the new card and maybe some others needs more saturation?

The gamma settings have been a bit variable since they started playing with the new software. Maye there'll be an update.

I've turned up the gamma on my monitor, to play recent cards. It makes newspaper pics of Trump look like a pumpkin, but the girls look cute.
capella
Joined in Oct 2007

100 post(s)
July 19, 2019
Pas interrssant car nous ne pouvons pas choisir les cartes à mettre dans le pack !!!
shodan084
Joined in Dec 2007

1658 post(s)
July 19, 2019 (edited)
An interesting looking week. A few here I really fancy!
Thanks Totem team. :)

Bonnie Parker has a Tail to tell... ;)
Arsena
Joined in Jan 2008

41 post(s)
July 19, 2019 (edited)
It's continuing . . .
This newly engaged girls are offered without a little video clip which can take effect as a decision aid.
Card 1237: Eva Elfie - Trouble Maker
Card 1235: Sandra Blonde - Blissful Evening
Card 1217: Skye Blue - Silk Stockings (and a more card)
Card 1214: Adreina Deluxe - Tahitian Treat (and a more card)
I'm disappointed😧
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

638 post(s)
July 19, 2019
@Team .. Great selection today.. three instant buys.
many thanks MJ
cupidostar
Joined in May 2011

70 post(s)
July 19, 2019 (edited)
Lesya's "Take a chance" 720p has a download error
deweys
Joined in Sep 2008

5 post(s)
July 20, 2019
with so many of the women having tats, I can't buy the show if i can't see how bad their tats are. how about adding photos of the tats to help me out.
Vortim
Joined in Apr 2019

220 post(s)
July 20, 2019
with so many of the women having tats, I can't buy the show if i can't see how bad their tats are. how about adding photos of the tats to help me out.

I agree with this... a tat can be a small thing on the upper thigh or something extremly huge like the entire back... i agree I wish we had a preview of the tat and where on the girl..... OR even better, in the limited few pics we get of the girl in the preview before you buy (what is it, 6 or 8 photos?) make one of them to always include the tat so we can see what and where it potentially is.... if there is more than one, a full body shot could help.... totally agree... while I dont mind tats, some of them are not appealing to me (my opinion) but some are tasteful....

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !