How can I recover my model collection  

Forum / Everything about iStripper

schnaenyc
Joined in Jun 2010

2 post(s)
July 18, 2019
Since 2010 I have collected many models and had them in my collection. Recently my computer crashed and I lost everything on the hard drive. I have finally recovered my account profile and history of purchases, however no one in support is answering me on how to download my collected models! 😖Can anyone help me?
schnaenyc
Joined in Jun 2010

2 post(s)
July 18, 2019
Thank you for your suggestion, however,I don't see any Cog wheel nowhere can I find rebuild my collection! My downloaded software doesn't ask me if I'm a new member or not and installs mre as a new member with no credits or account history! I've been round & round resetting my password over & over and that gets me nowhere! DARN IT, can't anyone show me how2 to get my collection black?😫
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

726 post(s)
July 18, 2019
You have to click on 'register again' and login with your account. After that you can rebuild your collection.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
July 19, 2019
My downloaded software doesn't ask me if I'm a new member or not and installs mre as a new member

From memory, the iStripper installer gives you two options when it is started

1) Create a new user account
2) Use an existing account

The first is is big friendly letters in a big button

The second is just below the first, but is written in small letters

Many people have not noticed the second option and blindly clicked on what they thought was the only button. I did it myself when I first installed on a second machine. However, using the procedure that @gkar45 has described you can easily recover.

I really think the options should be more equally presented.
Rimjob
Joined in Apr 2017

2 post(s)
April 2, 2020
I've done all this and my collection isn't coming back, I don't have a password or login issue, I know my credentials, but for some reason my 455 cards are not showing up still... What do i do now?
Rimjob
Joined in Apr 2017

2 post(s)
April 2, 2020
@Rimjob right now, the best thing toda is nothing, this is happrning to just about everone sp hold tight & don't freak out Rem: some times the best thing is do nothing waite!!!

YESSSSSS they are all back, thank you lol i just need to be more patient lol

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !