Thank God It's Friday

Forum / Everything about iStripper

EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2429 post(s)
July 13, 2019 (edited)
Agree with @Chicsans
Okay, I will admit that I am a bit of a prudish bitch. I really don't have a problem with the girls using their fingers in the XXX shows, but I can do without watching them use dildos or other toys.
skin on skin beats all others hands down ;)>
CwHart
Joined in Jan 2014

87 post(s)
July 13, 2019
Yeah since we are giving our opinions on this, I am with many who don't like the use of toys. It just doesnt turn me on like them using their hands. That being said to each their own I guess.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
July 13, 2019
(...) I am with many who don't like the use of toys. It just doesnt turn me on like them using their hands. ...

This sentence:
... That being said to each their own I guess.
Exactly.

I'm in the group that prefer dildos instead of fingers.
BJlover
Joined in Apr 2014

231 post(s)
July 14, 2019
(...) I'm in the group that prefer dildos instead of fingers.

Me too...
hope4love1
Joined in Jan 2019

24 post(s)
July 15, 2019
I love the option of getting 1100 credits and wish this was permanent!!!!!!!
Firescale
Joined in Feb 2011

127 post(s)
July 16, 2019
Please at least try to keep in mind that there may be some weeks with no xxx cards at all and some of us actually like them. I don’t see many of us jumping up & down about the lack of xxx cards very often.

Just try to respect that we all have different tastes and this isn’t just about what YOU want.
No. It is indeed not just about what I want. However, I do feel that I should at some point say that I am not all that fond of the changes taking place. I thought that this week with many xxx cards was a good time to do so. Perhaps this wasn't the right place to do so.

2017 had 25% xxx cards.
2018 had 30% xxx cards.
2019 have had 40% xxx cards so far.

I do not like this shift in favour of xxx cards, and I am of the opinion that for the sake of diversity should decrease a bit.

And I do recall that there were plenty of complaints that there were to few xxx cards a few years ago.

I am all in favour of diversity and I do not mind that some, or even many, cards are not in my taste. However, the trend I am experiencing is that there is a decrease in diversity.

With that said I completely understand that it is tiring with so many negative complaints.

PS. For some reasons it bothered me a bit that you emphasized "you" by shouting. Although I suppose that is my issue to deal with. 😊
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

607 post(s)
July 16, 2019
In the years 2013, 2014 there were two Deskbabes cards a week and five VGHD. 2/7 * 100% = 28,6%. For me that ratio was a good one. I buy more XXX-cards than I really want, because quite some times the better outfits are in the XXX-cards.

I understand that salesfigures are decisive.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
July 16, 2019
I buy more XXX-cards than I really want, because quite some times the better outfits are in the XXX-cards

👍 I can agree with that point.
Firescale
Joined in Feb 2011

127 post(s)
July 17, 2019
@gkar45

No, I didn't take into acccount the length, or number, of xxx clips. I just wanted to show that there has been a slow increase in the number of xxx-cards.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
July 17, 2019
Maybe more XXX cards have been recently released. But they are "new" xxx ones... so they have few xxx content: ordinarily only 3 clips and in some cases even only 2 or 1... so they are more like "ordinary cards with benefits" now.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
July 17, 2019
Indeed
👍

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !