Thank God It's Friday

Forum / Alles über iStripper

kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 Beiträge
28. June 2019 (edited)
Thank God It's Friday and we have just released the first VR180° video of our ultra erotic Josephine Jackson 😍 !

But let's have a look and what we have released this week!

Pre-order and a new special event card!
Summer is here and you're probably planning your holidays :-P
The great news is that in July, you won't have to run after an Internet connection on the beach!
You can pre-order all July releases in one click now!
July will bring you more of our beautiful Liya Silver, Stella Flex, Skye Blue, Josephine Jackson who comes back for a take 2, The Red Fox, among others...!

And for each pre-order of July releases, the Special Event Card of The Red Fox / Black Fox is offered!

How to Pre-order
Have you seen the beautiful big "pre-order" splash in your regular News tab?
All you have to do is click on it and confirm your pre-order!
The special event card will be instantly added to your collection.

This offer is available till Friday, July 5th, 9.00 am Paris time.

Have a great week-end guys!
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 Beiträge
28. June 2019
Will have to give this one a skip, shame because i like the red fox.
DarkThoughts
Joined in Feb 2011

10 Beiträge
28. June 2019
As there is no special discount, I see no point in preordering. There's probably some cards I wouldn't buy ... as for the special event card: it looks interesting, but I'll pass. Please stop with that concept and all the annoying gambling games that come with it.
DanielStoSve
Joined in May 2019

54 Beiträge
28. June 2019
Will have to give this one a skip, shame because i like the red fox.

Same :/ I'd love the Red Fox card but I'm not interested in getting a whole bunch of cards I don't want in my collection
redforleather
Joined in Jan 2009

126 Beiträge
28. June 2019
Appreciate the pre-order opportunity actually, so went ahead and did so. But I also would appreciate a word about how this week has only four regular cards? The pre-order does not start until Monday after all.

Will enjoy the black red fox for now, though!

Cheers, red
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 Beiträge
28. June 2019 (edited)
Hi @Kaiju, how much time will we have to do the order? Promo will end on sunday 30, or it will stand longer (as the advent calendar did) and we will able to participate till the end of july? Thanks
mujahidm810
Joined in Feb 2008

60 Beiträge
28. June 2019
I'm excited about this. I love the Pre-order promos.
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 Beiträge
28. June 2019
@HansSachs This offer is available until Friday, July 5th, 9.00 am Paris time.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 Beiträge
28. June 2019
Thank you!
2manychoices
Joined in Jun 2009

39 Beiträge
28. June 2019
Sorry. Don't see a reason to pay upfront full price for July's cards, just to get a special event card.
hblanco88
Joined in Sep 2016

70 Beiträge
28. June 2019
no preview ?
no discount ?

no buy

One has to pay full price for 31 cards that dont even know if one would ever enjoy
This is another type of gambling. And this gambling will cost you 775 credits

Thumbs down!

PEater
Joined in Mar 2019

2 Beiträge
28. June 2019
Did buy the last pre-order of May because of the discount, and kinda regret it, so not gonna do the same mistake. Red Fox seems great, but I'll pass, thanks.
ckvghduser
Joined in Oct 2007

252 Beiträge
28. June 2019
Fortunately, I don't like this Special Event card all that much, so no big deal to me that I don't have to waste my credits for many July cards I know I don't like that much either.

I prefer to call July a "No Deal Participation July personal SAVINGS month".

Here's an idea -- improve the quality of your content so that I have no choice but to spend all my credits on more cards. Heck, I'd even be willing to pay more over my triple diamond status for better card content. By better quality, I mean that content quality that Totem uses on it's main website to promote iStripper. That content is representative of the best that Totem has offered.
VinEye
Joined in Sep 2016

19 Beiträge
28. June 2019
is there only 1 release today?
Aramor
Joined in May 2014

7 Beiträge
28. June 2019
I'd be interested to know how many customers go for this. It's a lot of credits for, one card (15 credit saving for me). No chance that this gets my credits,

Pre-order the whole month at 25% discount and a special card...now I have to make a decision.

Perhaps totem are using this as a market/customer survey to find a viable price point. If so, selfishly, I hope all the other customers also hand onto their credits firmly this time!
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 Beiträge
28. June 2019
is there only 1 release today?
Not even one, for now... being the only one exclusive and so not buyable...
DanielStoSve
Joined in May 2019

54 Beiträge
28. June 2019
Why not have an option to buy only the event card, instead of having to buy a bunch of cards you don't want.
Id pay 200 credits to get only the event card if possible :/ but no way im adding cards to my collection that I dont want.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
28. June 2019
@Aramor - the two advent calendars took a similar form, buy the 24 cards released during the advent period with no discount to get the special event card. However, in those two cases you could delay your purchase until the 24th day by which time you knew what all the 24 cards were, that is unlike this one which only gives your visibility of the first five - though presumably @lukasr 's site can provide information for a longer period than that.
JahBit
Joined in Aug 2008

2 Beiträge
28. June 2019
Bought a pre-order once - never again! (way too many cards I would've passed on if sold separately).
Give us a preview of the contents of the pre-order.
And don't hold cards *****! Exclusivity is BS.
follower
Joined in Apr 2014

78 Beiträge
28. June 2019
And there it goes again : an exclusion card. 😠

Too bad for these who don't buy blindly undesired card and whom like the Red Fox... 😫😫😫
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 Beiträge
28. June 2019
@Kaiju, sorry to bother again but... are we going to get the 3 usual friday releases, or there will be only 4 cards for this week? Thanks
Pantylicious
Joined in Oct 2009

30 Beiträge
28. June 2019
So... this now equals a whopping total of 5 special event cards that I don't have. I've missed out on the last 5 in a row.

I'm a collector & am very disappointed with all of the red tape & ***** credits that are associated with obtaining these cards. Many people have been lucky with the games of chance that have been offered. I'm not one of those.

Totem, please consider providing a method for longtime loyal customers that have reached a certain status of card ownership to just straight across purchase these cards.

These are big files, requiring not just a few KB's, but over 100 MB's with the newer ones being over 1 GB. Even an extra cost would be better than gaining a lot of cards that I have no interest in clogging up precious hard drive space with.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
28. June 2019
@Pantylicious - I can quite understand the cost of unwanted cards being an issue, or even just seeing them in your collection, but the size of the files is a total non-issue. If you don't want them "clogging up precious hard drive space" then don't bother to download them or delete them after you have downloded them
DanielStoSve
Joined in May 2019

54 Beiträge
28. June 2019
How about an option to sell cards for half their original price? Then you could get rid of cards you don't want to get cards you want, and for pre-orders like this it would be good so everyone could get the special card without having to get cards they do not wish to have.
Arsena
Joined in Jan 2008

41 Beiträge
28. June 2019
To buy a pre-order set is the same as to buy a pig in a poke (German: "die Katze im Sack kaufen"). There will be a lot of girls I wouldn't purchase also after a long thinking of it.

And no new girls today (a friday) . . .😒
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
28. June 2019
How about an option to sell cards for half their original price?

It has been discussed several times. What possible incentive would Totem have to implement such a thing?
DanielStoSve
Joined in May 2019

54 Beiträge
28. June 2019
How about an option to sell cards for half their original price?
It has been discussed several times. What possible incentive would Totem have to implement such a thing?

Incentive that perhaps more people would be gambling on mystery boxes and stuff, and more people would preorder months of cards, knowing that the cards they dont want can be sold to atleast get some of the money back? Will probaly never happen but one can hope.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
28. June 2019
To buy a pre-order set is the same as to buy a pig in a poke

That is correct, and yet in the days when iStripper was called VGHD the regular subscription to do just that, albeit with a discount, was said to be very popular.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
28. June 2019
@DanielStoSve - but at the same time as opening up the door to people who would repeatedly buy, watch (and maybe record) for a month or so and then return their cards. Or even to people who have two installations and copy their cards from one to the other. If the second is kept off the internet while using it to run iStripper then the cards can be sold back via the first installation with no effect on the second's ability to play those cards.
DanielStoSve
Joined in May 2019

54 Beiträge
28. June 2019
@DanielStoSve - but at the same time as opening up the door to people who would repeatedly buy, watch (and maybe record) for a month or so and then return their cards. Or even to people who have two installations and copy their cards from one to the other. If the second is kept off the internet while using it to run iStripper then the cards can be sold back via the first installation with no effect on the second's ability to play those cards.

true, didnt think about that. I do wish there was some way to get rid of unwanted cards tho, and to get special cards cheaper

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen