Thank God It's Friday

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

kaiju
運営
Joined in Sep 2014

407 投稿
May 10, 2019
Thank God It's Friday!

First of all, please note that we will release only 5 shows instead of 7 this week, and the same will happen next week...
We'll get back to the regular pace of 7 new releases the week after.

This temporary decrease is for a good cause :
We have changed our production equipment and the post-production softwares & hardwares to improve the quality of the content, what led us to do many adjustments (I will come back on the quality of the content soon :)).

So, this week releases are :

Free packs

Now, let's talk about the good news! The Free Packs are back for a week!

Remember:
Each pack contains 3 cards.
Discount starts at 10% and goes up to 20%!
The more you buy, the cheaper you pay and the faster you earn FREE packs.

The Free packs offer will be available until Friday, May 17th, 2019 - 9.00 am, Paris time!

How to access the Free packs?

• Go to the "Featured" tab of iStripper software.
  • Click on "Free Packs" category.
  • Enjoy !

Cheers guys ^_^
shodan084
Joined in Dec 2007

1658 投稿
May 10, 2019 (edited)
The 'Featured' text is so tiny... I can hardly make it out...

Not really designed for foresightedness anyway. ;)
xfmmx
Joined in Jun 2010

26 投稿
May 10, 2019
Would love to know what your workflow is for post production.
shodan084
Joined in Dec 2007

1658 投稿
May 10, 2019
I'll go with the edible panties topping... X)
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
May 10, 2019
Damn, I'm out of those 😪

Id like a double topping of edible panties, and instead of garlic toast I'll take a side of thighs.😀
cobrasu
Joined in May 2015

56 投稿
May 10, 2019
Thank God! I could focus playing My Collection stuff.
Regulus
Joined in Nov 2016

239 投稿
May 10, 2019
Enjoy your weekend.
fatal7x
Joined in Dec 2007

2 投稿
May 10, 2019
Why does it not work. I bougth 3 times 3 cards, but I did not get the free card into my collection.
Do you not test your software?
Can you please add the missing card to my collection or undo the my last three orders.
RonaldB
Joined in Apr 2017

152 投稿
May 10, 2019 (edited)
I've got the card images in my collection, but when I press the download button, I soon get the red triangle with the exclamation point. Like fatal7x above me, I purchased 3 times 3 cards early this morning. When I returned home from working my shift, I was unable to download and play any of them so far.

Addendum: If it came up before, I missed it. I got a low disk space warning. Got to clean up some space to make room for the new babes. I'm going to be getting a new computer before January because of the end of Windows 7 support, so I don't want to offload everything just yet.
Corbomite
Joined in Aug 2015

82 投稿
May 10, 2019 (edited)
Why does it not work. I bougth 3 times 3 cards, but I did not get the free card into my collection.

I thought that all the packs contained 3 cards, including the free pack. However, the image in the @fatal7x posting above shows only one card in the free pack. Is that a defect or is that the way it is supposed to work?
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 投稿
May 11, 2019
@fatal7x

you should open a customer support ticket.
Customer Support returns On Monday at 9:00 Am Paris time.
On rare occasion, they check in on the weekends. But don't expect a reply till after Monday morning.

I looked at you list of cards.

It appears to be due to you Not having enough available cards to Fill up the free pack.
After you Purchased your 3rd pack ( 9 cards ) you only had 1 card left, and that is Not enough to fill up the free pack.
As far as I know, Only Card 45 days old or Older are included in the promotion.
Stacy Cruz All worked up was released on 3/20/2019 the cut off date is 3/26/2019.

While you Have about 20 cards you don't own, none of them are Old enough to be put into the Pack.

DieRanger
Joined in Mar 2012

7 投稿
May 11, 2019
I buy some cards (released this month), but nothing happend. Why? Maybe someone can help.
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4440 投稿
May 11, 2019
@DieRanger
Only cards 45 days old or older are included in the free packs, cards released in the past 30 days or less not, normally.
DieRanger
Joined in Mar 2012

7 投稿
May 12, 2019
@stefnev1 oh....ok. I think with the old 480p classic cards it dont work too. That's a pity.
Thank you for the information!
JoeSamuel
Joined in Dec 2015

17 投稿
May 16, 2019
Unfortunally I bought the same cards twice. Could you help me to put it back?

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!