Thank God It's Scratch Day

Forum / Everything about iStripper

kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 post(s)
January 18, 2019
Thank God It's Friday and we're about to tickle your itching :)

But first of all, let's have a look to what we have released this week ! As you can see, we returned to our regular pace with 7 new releases. Moreover you have been spoiled this week, with the come back of Anissa Kate and Katrina Moreno!

Scratch Cards Game

This week, I'm quite proud to introduce you to our new game : a scratch cards game.

Rules:

• Discover 3 iStripper symbols and you win !
  • You need to completely scratch the ticket to move on to the next one.
  • The cards you win are automatically added to your collection.
  • A ticket costs 10 credits.

Here are the possible gains :
  • 10 credits
  • 50 credits
  • 100 credits
  • 1 Free card (randomly picked up from the cards you don't own yet)
  • One of the special event cards!

At this day, there are 3 cards issued from special events that you can't buy in the store. So, here is your chance to win One of them!

Good luck
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
January 18, 2019
Scratch & Sniff ???
😜
hondasteve
Joined in Oct 2008

2 post(s)
January 18, 2019
this offer is no longer available ????
Firescale
Joined in Feb 2011

127 post(s)
January 18, 2019
Latest version. Plenty of cards from last year to buy. And yet I am not able to participate. Is this a bug, or working as intended?
kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 post(s)
January 18, 2019
Sorry for the BUG ^^ - It's fixed. Refresh our resynch and everything should be working !

RT98
Joined in Jul 2017

36 post(s)
January 18, 2019
I'm pretty sure I just bought 5 tickets and only scratched 4?? I got 2 cards, 10 credits and one of them said 1 free card but it just skipped to the next scratch, can you please investiagte this, thank you
redforleather
Joined in Jan 2009

126 post(s)
January 18, 2019
Interesting game: Played 4 times, won 10 credits 2 times (so made up for ticket price) and 1 card one time. A small note: even if you lose, you have to scratch the "your price" field (so what your price would've been), otherwise the game does not move on to the option of buying the next ticket.

Much more interesting are the cards today though: A new Lena Reif (finally! yes!), the return of Anissa Kate, and Katrina Moreno. 3 out of the 3 for me (and 7 out of 7 for the entire week). Thanks Totem and have a good weekend, everyone!
Marven
Joined in Sep 2017

35 post(s)
January 18, 2019
This is so AWESOME! I got Niemira's special event card!
I was a fairly new member when the advent calander was released to get that card and didn't purchase it at the time, but later regretted not doing so.... getting the card now this is really awesome.

A very big THANK YOU Totem!

Have a good weekend!
elfine
Joined in Jul 2017

81 post(s)
January 18, 2019
So according the try Ive made I won 2 event special cards, 1 time 50 credits, 2 time 10 credits and nothing was added to my account, nor the cards or the credits and nothing even is shown in account history.

Is this really working ?
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1635 post(s)
January 18, 2019
@elfine : checking with the id, no worries, we have the data in database :)
Marven
Joined in Sep 2017

35 post(s)
January 18, 2019
So according the try Ive made I won 2 event special cards, 1 time 50 credits, 2 time 10 credits and nothing was added to my account, nor the cards or the credits and nothing even is shown in account history.

Is this really working ?

For me it's working, perhaps you could try synchronize with servers, that usually solves such issues rather quickly if I encounter them.
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1635 post(s)
January 18, 2019
@RT98: we're investigating
Zossima
Joined in Feb 2008

173 post(s)
January 18, 2019
Yeah, I'm very used to not winning anything with those things, so I'll skip the "pay 10 credits" part and jump straight to the part where I haven't won anything ^^'
RT98
Joined in Jul 2017

36 post(s)
January 18, 2019 (edited)
Thank you celine, also if I get 3 S and 3 X and my prize is 10 credits, am i supposed to win them because I got 3 S or?? Also, this is one of the best TGIF I have ever seen thank you
gneas
Joined in Jan 2010

56 post(s)
January 18, 2019
Firstly, this has been a week of great cards - I ended up buying all of them, so well done on the choices.

However, I'm not impressed with the scratch 'n sniff so far...

1st one, got 10 credits back, so... fair enough.

2nd scratch? I 'won' a card. A *medium* resolution card, which I'm not even going to bother downloading because 720p cards look rubbish these days.

Seriously, Totem? You're throwing medium res cards at us as a 'prize'? For 10 credits?
I could buy it for less credits with my discount. *If* I wanted a medium res card. Which I don't.

And before you say it's because I have so many cards that there's nothing better to hand out... I just checked the store and there are 500+ crystal clear cards I don't own, and 300+ standard ones.

I'll pass.
guvato
Joined in Jun 2008

33 post(s)
January 18, 2019
Woohoo! I also got the Niemira card.
And one from the waay back days.

maniac85
Joined in Jun 2016

3 post(s)
January 18, 2019
i just bought 6 scratch cards, 3 of them was 100 credits but somehow it didn't counted?
FantomDuck
Joined in Mar 2008

33 post(s)
January 18, 2019
A total rip-off and a waste of time. It will only give you cards that were released more than 30 days and occasionally 10 and sometimes 50 credits to get you hooked. How come I was offered >10 special cards and non of them had the 3 symbols? (I own all the special events by the way). Plus if you notice when the price is high (50 and 100) it will glitch if you already unvealed 2 symbols and try to scratch the 3 remaining ones....
Wasch
Joined in Mar 2017

1 post(s)
January 18, 2019
Like it... but what special event? ;-)
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1635 post(s)
January 18, 2019
@elfine : might be a ***** : the 2 event special cards, 1 time 50 credits, 2 time 10 credits you mention haven't been won, you must have seen them in the central zone of the scratch tickets but you did not get the 3 iStripper" symbols necessary to win...
sorry about that!

RT98 : your initial purchase was of 5 scratch cards : the thing is that when the first card appears, the sentence above says you have 4 remaining (+ the one currently displayed)

Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

604 post(s)
Woohoo! I also got the Niemira card.
And one from the waay back days.

Congrats! I also won the Niemira's card, it was the only exclusive I missed until now. Surprisingly I also won two Alizee's cards(!) I thought they were unobtainable since forever. Very nice surprise.

I was quite lucky in the end... I won 1 x 100 credits, 1 x 50 credits and several times 10 credits.

Now that dust has cleared, I have about 160-170 credits less than when I started, but I have 17 new cards, one of them being Niemira's exclusive and two of them being "lost" Alizee's cards. I might scratch a couple more later on...

I'm very happy with this, Thanks Totem!
Thunderpants33
Joined in Dec 2009

30 post(s)
January 18, 2019
what a sucker, 500 credits down and nothing to show added to my collection, should have just bought the shows from shop i dont have, oh well wont play scratch cards again
zero
Joined in Oct 2009

2 post(s)
January 18, 2019
drop rate is so stupid special card never got 3 S
kutta
Joined in Nov 2007

144 post(s)
January 18, 2019
Hi, 3 scratch offs I didn't receive the cards! I clicked on the "prize" when it said "1 card" and "Special Event Card" but nothing happened, it just moved to the scratch next card! And 1 of them was a special event card of Nimera! Please invesitage
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

604 post(s)
Surprisingly I also won two Alizee's cards(!) I thought they were unobtainable since forever. Very nice surprise.

And now I can't see these Alizee's cards in my collection... :( I already watched one of them so they did download ok (I won three of them eventually), but how can they disappear from my collection when I didn't even synchronise with servers in between?

EDIT: I'm beginning to think it was a bug and these Alizee's cards were put among winnable cards by mistake.😒 At least I can see that 30 credits appeared in my account shortly after three Alizee's cards were removed from my collection. I would have much rather kept the cards... Would like to be confirmed though, @Kaiju or anyone? What was all this?
hushhushbb
Joined in Feb 2012

48 post(s)
January 18, 2019
How many tickets I should buy, I bought one for 10 credits but nothing happened?
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

604 post(s)
@hushhushbb What did you expect to happen?

10 credits is good for one scratch ticket. When you see this on your screen after your purchase (see image above), you need to scratch the stars with your mouse and then scratch your win under "Your Prize" if you got three iStripper logos under those six stars. Actually, you need to scratch that "Your Prize" anyway if you want to purchase another scratch ticket.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
Bought tickets twice. On the first try I scratch off three spaces and get a Miela solo card, but don't get to scratch the other 3 spaces. Funny thing about that is that I didn't see any ‘S’ symbols.

Second ticket I scratch one space and then the whole scratch card disappears and returns with a new scratch card to buy.
hushhushbb
Joined in Feb 2012

48 post(s)
January 18, 2019
Actually I don't have the six stars image , is this error from the software?
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1092 post(s)
@Dfner

I am fairly certain that the Alizee thing is a bug.

Unlike the other models that had their cards removed I believe Alizee only requested that they were removed sale in the store along with the pics and videos. For members that own these cards I think they are still downloadable (I keep a backup anyway) but only if you owned them before they were removed from sale.

I believe the other models whose cards are nol longer available insisted that everything was removed.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !