Thank God it's the first Friday of 2019!

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

celine
EKIPA

1635 post(y/ów)
January 4, 2019 (edited)
Thank God It's Friday and the first weekend of 2019! So, let's start the year by sharing a few glasses of French champagne :)

But first of all, let's have a look to the six shows we have released this week : including the second show of Lovenia Lux, in hot red transparent lingerie, and an incredible performance of Avery going back to school! And BTW, did you notice the new card design? Nice, isn'tit?

Progressive Packs

Here is the first weekend of 2019 and we're still on time to enjoy the more champagne possible with some progressive booster pack discounts!
From this weekend: the more champagne flutes you fill, the bigger discount you get, ranging from 24% to 60%, on top of your status discount! Cheers

Where to find the packs?

• Go to the "Featured" tab of iStripper software.
  • Click on "Progressive Packs" tab.
  • Enjoy !

You have till Friday, January 11th, 2019, 9.00 am Paris time to enjoy this offer!

Again, we wish you all a wonderful year 2019, full of sexiness & joy!
TallandSlimMan

452 post(y/ów)
January 4, 2019
Still waiting for a card from Avery that starts with bare legs....
damiz1031

35 post(y/ów)
January 4, 2019
My 24% pack is so bad and unenticing I'm scared to see how bad my 60% pack would be. Promo skipped!
krys68

182 post(y/ów)
January 4, 2019
Ce que j'aime bien avec ces promos packs, c'est que 99.99% du temps elles sont inintéressantes, et donc, j'économise mes sous.💰😈
stefnev1

4440 post(y/ów)
January 4, 2019
Très jolie première semaine 2019, avec des shows superbes et des filles magnifiques 👍
spacedragon64

119 post(y/ów)
January 4, 2019 (edited)
Lots of lovely cards release this week again.
But since only 2 out of 10 cards interest me in the first progressive pack, it will cost me less this week.

De belles femmes, dans des costumes attrayants, et de belles performances, encore cette semaine...mais comme seulement 2 cartes sur 10 m'intéresse sur le premier pack, je vais pouvoir être plus raisonnable cette semaine...et économiser pour les semaines qui suivront.
d00bies

59 post(y/ów)
January 4, 2019
More interested in free credits when you buy 250 or more.....
Ievi

29 post(y/ów)
January 5, 2019 (edited)
Awesome, my collection increases by the day with these great deals.
muttonjeff

638 post(y/ów)
January 5, 2019
Awesome, my collection increases by the day with these great deals.
😉 the deals work then
w00denTar

22 post(y/ów)
January 5, 2019
Wow, another amazing week for shows. Whoever is finding/signing these wonderful ladies deserves a gold star. I was really glad to see Lovenia, Olivia, Mary and Avery in the lineup, definitely becoming new favorites.
seas013

3 post(y/ów)
January 5, 2019
Loved the roulette wheel a couple of weeks ago. Had a few but lost it all. Would love another try at it.
kutta

144 post(y/ów)
January 6, 2019
Only reason why I'm attracted to this offer is because of the beautiful lady that's on the page. Ariel A would definitely be in the top 10 if I had to choose from my entire collection.
devil69

25 post(y/ów)
January 7, 2019
Hmmmm...progressive packs???
Only 2cards have shown up that I am interested in.
Better for individual purchasing or wait for something other.
Hopefully others can enjoy their possibilities.
Cheers
CrackCrazy

47 post(y/ów)
January 7, 2019 (edited)
So I really like this site- this is meant to be constructive and maybe you guys can change how these promos work.
I don't like the Classic cards. It was Totem who put out the warning when these cards were introduced that the videos are mostly unwatchable, and were produced for collectors who were fans of some of these "older" girls.

Now I get a progressive pack offer and it includes three Classic cards in my first selection. There are many cards I do not own so it is not because I am out of "regular" cards. I am not going to spend money on Classic cards that Totem itself has proclaimed to be unwatchable.

Anyway, you are losing my business on these promos because you include the Classic cards.
Two solutions. First- Let members choose to exclude Classic cards in Promotions. Simple.

Second- Allow us to buy out the classic cards. Right now they are at at 5 credits for my level. Offer me the entire Classic collection that prices the cards at 1 credit each and I will purchase them all to be forever rid of them!
I love the rest of your product- even the old Duo cards age well- but please- no Classic cards!
HansSachs

949 post(y/ów)
January 7, 2019
I think too Classic cards' price to be too high.
Number6

1092 post(y/ów)
January 7, 2019
Personally the price of some of the Classic Cards was worth it just for access to the photos😉

Most of the ones I bought were on special offer at one time or another.
Haggis2501

11 post(y/ów)
January 7, 2019
Just keep getting the error 504 Gateway Time-out the server didn't respond in time!!

Any suggestions?

ComteDracula

1224 post(y/ów)
January 8, 2019
@Number6 , who are the girls on your image ?

Thank you!
Number6

1092 post(y/ów)
January 8, 2019
@ComteDracula

The dark haired one is Lysa (VG Classic)

I'm afraid I don't know who the blonde is. Only Lysa is creditied on the photoset.

Maybe one of the old VirtuaGirl 2 members may know.

VG2 was pre-desk babes so that picture is about as raunchy as they get in the VG2 duos however I thought it was rather nice pic.
duras

114 post(y/ów)
January 8, 2019
who are the girls on your image?
At one on her back is Lysa and the one on top is Zofia.
Number6

1092 post(y/ów)
January 9, 2019
.....and the one on top is Zofia.

Thank you @Duras
ComteDracula

1224 post(y/ów)
January 9, 2019
Merci beaucoup @Number6 and @duras pour l'information.

Thank you very much @Number6 and @duras for the information.

HansSachs

949 post(y/ów)
January 11, 2019 (edited)
So are we going to always get just 6 shows per week in 2019? No problem if it's like so, but I would like to see an official statement about it by a Team member. Thanks!
zzmaskers

607 post(y/ów)
January 11, 2019
I don't know, but 6 cards a week is more in line with the production cycle of 6 cards per shoot. With one shoot a week you have all the cards for a week. With two shoots a week reserve can be formed for vacations, sickness etc. Just my thought from a logistic point of view.
lukaszr

719 post(y/ów)
January 11, 2019
@HansSachs
So are we going to always get just 6 shows per week in 2019? No problem if it's like so, but I would like to see an official statement about it by a Team member. Thanks!
https://pl.istripper.com/forum/thread/40979/1
Wszystko o iStripper / Thank God It's the last Friday of 2018
Thank God It's the last Friday of 2018! First of all, please note that we will release only 6 shows instead of 7 this week . Models are more difficult to book during the holiday season and some models...
Posted by @kaiju
(...) First of all, please note that we will release only 6 shows instead of 7 this week .
Models are more difficult to book during the holiday season and some models we had booked for December have canceled their coming at the last moment.
We have always favored quality over quantity and we prefer not to shoot rather than releasing an "average" girl. (...)
HansSachs

949 post(y/ów)
Hi @lukaszr, I know that post by @kaiju. It also says:
Anyway, we should get back to our weekly rhythm of releases in the coming weeks
which didn't happen.
So I still would like to see an official communication by Team about the number of shows per week that we are going to get in 2019.
HombreSinSombra

1249 post(y/ów)
Anyway, we should get back to our weekly rhythm of releases in the coming weeks

Sorry but to me, that's pretty self explanatory. Coming weeks means they (the Team) are not sure exactly when. It's only been a couple of weeks.

As always, patience, guys
91hebasu

1146 post(y/ów)
January 11, 2019
Production slowed down a bit during December for the reasons kaiju stated. However, right now they're hard at work.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !