DrakonOmniVore
Joined in May 2012

1 post(s)
December 16, 2018 (edited)
After opening day 15 & getting XXXXXXXXXXXXX as a stripper, will no longer be getting any more calendars in the future!

Edit by Mod
Insulting / Offensive remarks have been removed....
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
After opening day 15 & getting XXXXXXXXXXXXX as a stripper, will no longer be getting any more calendars in the future!

First ever post on these boards and you have to be insulting to one of the models. Definitely not cool 👎
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1092 post(s)

Sorry but that is totally uncalled for.

Chloe may be on the larger size but looking at her body shape she is just larger than your average woman. She is not @@@.

As for being a @@@ that is just plain nasty.

She is an extremely pretty woman. Her face and her smile are indescribably beautiful.

If you don't want anymore Calendars then that is your decision. I will go on buying them particularly if they include the odd card with slightly larger women such as Chloe.

As I said in a previous post whe is absoluetely awesome.

Post Edited by Mod.
Prefer not to see the Offensive words used by the OP re-posted...
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 post(s)
December 16, 2018
@DrakonOmniVore

I know it's your 1st post, But this forum has rules of decorum, and that Post violates them.
So, until you can learn some etiquette and manners, you will not be posting on the forum for a while.

Signed,
Forum Moderator
WyldAnimal

pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
Frankly I hope she (Chloe) doesn't see that. I understand that some of our past models actually read this stuff occasionally....

It's hard enough to get diversity here only to have trash mouths spout B.S. like the O.P. above.

Personally, I feel that we should be embarrased as a community to even keep this sewage visible.

Can it be removed?
CwHart
Joined in Jan 2014

87 post(s)
December 16, 2018
Dude that's still a person you are talking about. Wow...
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 post(s)
December 16, 2018
It has been a long standing policy to try and NOT censor the Forum...
Instead of Deleting the thread, I edited the posts...
A team member may Delete this thread if they chose too...
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
When someone asks again:

"Why the ratings of the advent calendar girls are so remarkably low?"

let this topic be the answer.

Additionaly, I will cite one comment under the Chloe's card:

@Gibsan: There are certainly some fans of heavily augmented chests out there who enjoy Chloe, but very disappointing for an advents calendar opening when you already paid.

I also do not understand such a low rating, both for Chloe (e1108 - Warm Glow) and for Boni (e1098 - Jungle Heat). Yes, Chloe is a bit bigger than the other girls visible in iStripper. Personally, this is not my favorite type, but Chloe is not that big to completely disqualify her. Too big breast? Yes, breasts may be too big, but not in this case. They match her figure very well. Also their shape is fantastic, round and not angular, scars barely visible - the surgeon did a good job. Her face and smile are fantastic. I'm going to buy more shows from Chloe.

A similar situation with Boni. How can you downrate a girl with such a beautiful body? These round shapes, beautiful firm breasts and round butt (perfect for me). She's not too skinny or too big. Her smile and look are not as mesmerizing as Chloe's, but still attractive. Her movement, maybe not perfect for a dancer, but much better than many girls rated at 4-5.

Besides, people are asking for diversity and now this is happening?

... I still scratch my head in disbelief 😕
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
There are certainly some fans of heavily augmented chests out there who enjoy Chloe, but very disappointing for an advents calendar opening when you already paid.

But everybody should have known beforehand that there was always a chance of one or more of the cards not being to their liking and if this was of any concern to them that they could delay purchasing the calendar until day 24 at no extra cost. This was made quite clear in the initial announcement and there was never any reason to "risk" getting something you didn't want.

Also, there has recently been quite a few posts requesting "curvy" girls, so it is very disappointing to me that the response by some users (especially the annonymous raters) to Totem meeting these requests has been so negative.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1092 post(s)
December 16, 2018
Post Edited by Mod.
Prefer not to see the Offensive words used by the OP re-posted...

Apologies @Wyldanimal
I was extremely angry when I wrote that post. I really should not have quoted it word for word. Thank you for removing the offensive parts.
stevenshm
Joined in Dec 2007

59 post(s)
December 16, 2018
I think she looks stunning and has a great smile
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4440 post(s)
December 16, 2018
I'm a great fan of girls like Chloe, and I want to thank Totem for bringing her here. She's more different than the girls usually casted and it's good for diversity. And I would like to say, she doesn't deserve this low rating, her show is very well, her voluptuous body makes it very sensual and I really like what I watch with her.
Bravo Chloe 💋💋💋💋
boan000
Joined in Apr 2008

270 post(s)
Her fake boobs are a turn off for me, and I disagree with lukaszr that their shape is fantastic and that the surgeon did a good job. There are very, very few breast augmentations that look natural to me. Granted, they look better than some of the misshapen ***** I have seen, but still unnatural. Agreed, the size looks good on Chloe's body type, but the shape isn't natural, and for me, that's always a bit of a turn off. I don't know why, but it would seem that plastic surgeons did better jobs in the early days of this procedure - I mean look at Hyapatia Lee's tits. stunning! (At least the first procedure or two, she eventually took it too far). And although I liked the natural Jenna Jameson better, the surgeon(s?) that worked on her did a great job. Maybe they're too rushed these days or the doctors lack the artistic skills but nowadays I almost never see a boob job I like. So while some boob jobs can be sexy I suppose, most imo, are detrimental to a woman's beauty. But for me, the biggest turn off is that I dated a girl whose tits were greatly augmented and I ***** how they felt. So whenever I see them, I think of that.

However, Chloe definitely still has a lot going for her - that smile! Absolutely charming. She's a very pretty and exuberant girl and put a smile on my face with her performance. There's only one girl that has appeared on VG that I thought was too big, and it's not Chloe. And even she gets my applause. Any lady with the bravery to put herself out there, knowing that there are people like Drakon who might bad mouth her (zero class dude), strip off her clothes for fans, and put on a sexy show deserves accolades. Any girl who gets naked for me has earned a special place in my heart! ;P

Since there appears to be a lot of users on these forums who prefer the voluptuous body style, Totem is fully justified in thinking that there are many consumers who prefer girls like Chloe and casting such girls. It shouldn't be a surprise to anybody. Curves are great, nothing better in the world that womanly curves, just how curvaceous is a matter of personal preference. Personally, I hope that the very voluptuous girls remain somewhat rare, but what I'd like to say is that Totem has been doing an awesome job of casting lots and lots of all natural stunners, and for that, I am truly appreciative.
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

437 post(s)
I didn't know about Chloe but i told you guys this would happen with Boni. lol

The majority of the iStripper buying community only likes the "traditional beautiful girl"

But this is good to know it really gives me more insight on the whole behind the scenes numbers game.

It's almost like the whole rating scale should be eliminated because it's not telling the whole truth.

If this wasn't advent season Boni would be high rated but that only means 20 people out of 100 or 1000 bought her card and rated it high. lol

That's a broken system.
boan000
Joined in Apr 2008

270 post(s)
I didn't know about Chloe but i told you guys this would happen with Boni lol

Yeah, it's sad. When I gave my rating on Praline Flavor, she was at 0.17 and that was with at least one 4 star, and a 2 star or two, iirc. This is why we see so few dark skinned honeys. :(
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

437 post(s)
December 16, 2018
C'mon @Interestingcard stay on topic lol

I'm trying change some things in here not all over the net lol
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
December 16, 2018
😜
Motor Boatin' Time ???!!!
😇
boan000
Joined in Apr 2008

270 post(s)
December 16, 2018
@boan000 Her fake boobs are a turn off .
i like your statement & following reasons being th@ she's a + size model,

I'm sorry, @gkar45, but that's not the reason I gave for why fake boobs are usually a turn off for me. I actually really dig the bods of some plus size models; I like voluptuous girls, but maybe in a more limited sense than some here since as a general rule, I prefer a smaller waist to hip ratio than many plus size girls have. The reason I gave is that most boob jobs do not appear natural to me and that I ***** the way they feel, and the memory of that always causes a small amount of aversion when I see a girl with fake tits.

There's nothing more beautiful to me than an all natural woman - big boobs, small or in between. I know plastic surgery is supposed to enhance a woman's beauty, but for me it nearly always has the opposite effect. I praised Chloe's beautiful smile and energy, and said I thought she is pretty. I guess you missed that part. But as far as wanting to bury my face in her tits goes, no thanks, I really do not like the way fake tits feel.
boan000
Joined in Apr 2008

270 post(s)
December 16, 2018
Are you sure it was me? I'm not too active on these boards most of the time, and I don't recall ever bringing that up before.
boan000
Joined in Apr 2008

270 post(s)
December 16, 2018
But I'll confess, when it comes to womanly curves, that's the ONE for me.
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

739 post(s)
December 16, 2018

The majority of the iStripper buying community only likes the "traditional beautiful girl"

But this is good to know it really gives me more insight on the whole behind the scenes numbers game.

It's almost like the whole rating scale should be eliminated because it's not telling the whole truth.

If this wasn't advent season Boni would be high rated but that only means 20 people out of 100 or 1000 bought her card and rated it high. lol

That's a broken system.

Lol, the traditional beautiful girl would certainly be either Asian or dark skinned since a vast majority of the earth's population are either Asian or from near the equator. It would be better to say that the vast majority of Totem customers are white and attracted to what they are used to...it has nothing to do with traditional. Boni is a normal looking girl, beautiful smile, body, and good dancing skills. There is no reason she is rated so low except for xenophobia or worse.
Evosparki
Joined in Aug 2018

27 post(s)
December 16, 2018

That's a broken system.
Lol, the traditional beautiful girl would certainly be either Asian or dark skinned since a vast majority of the earth's population are either Asian or from near the equator. It would be better to say that the vast majority of Totem customers are white and attracted to what they are used to...it has nothing to do with traditional. Boni is a normal looking girl, beautiful smile, body, and good dancing skills. There is no reason she is rated so low except for xenophobia or worse.
I disagree. I think women of European descent are the most naturally beautiful women in the world, I've seen a LOT of all types of women. For me it goes in this order:
Euro (inc Russian), Latino, Middle East, Indian, Asian/Chinese etc, Afro, Aboriginal Oz.
Also I think the Euro-Asian/Chinese looks the sexiest of the usual mixed race type women.

We're all attracted to different things.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
December 16, 2018
To me, members should be rating............

• The Girl -Her looks, personality & such

• Her Outfit - The outfit itself and how she looks in it

• And, most importantly(to me, at least)
  • Her performance

I see many people rating and commenting on things completely unrelated to any of that. Throws the whole thing askew.

Does anyone think it's right to rate a girl at 0 because you had trouble trying to download the card ???
People do that. Believe me.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
December 16, 2018
I completely agree with @91hebasu on his views about ratings. In order to be useful to users I would have liked them to reflect objective judgements on the quality of a card, but unfortunately things have not worked out that way.

As far as being useful to Totem are concerned I would have thought that, at least at the model level, the distribution of people buying 1 ,2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of a normal set of cards would have been more useful than the numbers from the user's ratings.
boan000
Joined in Apr 2008

270 post(s)
December 17, 2018
Unfortunately, @TheEmu, I think the ratings have a great effect on sales of any given card. Ratings are even integrated into the flash sales. Personally, it is one of the last things I look at when shopping online, but I think I'm in a minority here.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
December 17, 2018 (edited)
@boan000 - I am sure you are right about the unfortunate side effects of the ratings - but that does not mean that they are useful, just the opposite in fact. I think nobody ought to use them as a guide, though doubtless many do.

I find them "interresting" and I sometimes try to understand why cards get low (or occasionally high) ratings compared to my own judgement, but of absolutely no use whatever as a buying guide. Although Totem presumably take some notice of them I hope that they look in more detail than just using the single number average rating that is all we have.
iPseudo
Joined in Dec 2018

37 post(s)
December 18, 2018
To me, members should be rating............

The Girl -Her looks, personality & such
Her Outfit - The outfit itself and how she looks in it
And, most importantly(to me, at least)
Her performance
I see many people rating and commenting on things completely unrelated to any of that. Throws the whole thing askew.

As a new member, I agree with this.

I don't know how feasible it would be to expand the rating system, but having three different rating categories per card could provide slightly more useful information, both to Totem and other customers.

Model Appearance and Outfit ratings could be open to everyone (or have some requirement short of owning the card). The results wouldn't even have to be publicly visible, and could serve mainly as feedback to Totem when a model looks especially appealing, but her outfit does not, or vice versa.

A Performance rating could be similar to the current general rating (by people who own the card, and with publicly visible results) but the two previous categories would help to convey that the Performance rating should be limited to the actual performance.

On the other hand, maybe "Performance" would still be too broad of a category, since people look for different things in a performance.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
December 18, 2018
@iPseudo - possible changes to the ratings system have been discussed almost to the point of exhausion here recently. My conclusion is that although the current system is badly flawed it would only make things worse to change it as it would mean that it would not be possible to compare ratings based on the old system and any new system nor would it be possible to convert old ratings to the equivalent new system. About the best we can hope for is that Totem provide slightly more detailed information in the form of how many people assigned each rating level. @Rex has indicated that this might be done as mouse "rollover" pop-up. It would be a very different matter if a new product was being introduced with the benefit of hindsight.
iPseudo
Joined in Dec 2018

37 post(s)
December 18, 2018
@TheEmu, I see your point, although I would argue that the benefits of having a more detailed rating system would outweigh whatever value would lie in comparing or converting the current vague and arbitrary ratings. Members could still go back and rate their collections using new criteria.

I suspect you're right that a revamped rating system isn't likely, but the sooner something like that were in place, the sooner more useful data would begin accumulating.

From a new member's perspective, it's easy to form an opinion about models and outfits from the previews, but information about performances requires some digging and often isn't there to be found prior to purchase.

So far, I think I've only rated one card, and it's because I'm not even sure what criteria I should be using to rate them.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
December 18, 2018 (edited)
@iPseudo

Members could still go back and rate their collections using new criteria.

but very few would. It would take many years before the any new system predominated.

Please don't misunderstand me - I wish that it could be replaced with something more useful, it is just that I think it is too late and that in practice we can no longer get there from here without an extended period when the ratings would have even less meaning than now

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !