TGIF Slot Machine is back

Forum / Everything about iStripper

misguided76
Joined in Nov 2010

1 post(s)
September 24, 2018
Ahhh, can we extend it? I've got credits to use up.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

606 post(s)
September 24, 2018
I'll be interested to see if anyone kept a log of spins last time vs this time. Maybe I had a bad run.

I think you simply had a bad run. I got 3 x 50 credit wins and a many 70% discounts and even more 50% discounts. I was spinning quite a lot though, so I don't know how much I really saved in the end... I didn't keep log.

During this weekend I nearly doubled the amount of different models in my collection. The number of my cards in total already exceeded 3K... so yeah, I maybe got a little carried away - I have a quite a back catalogue now to watch... but no hurry.

Three last weekends have had excellent promos (get 20% more credits for each purchase --> get every 5th card free --> slot machine). It has been Good Times for us recently, looking forward to what's to come next weekend.
gneas
Joined in Jan 2010

56 post(s)
September 24, 2018
Well the weekend's gambling is done and dusted. I enjoyed that!

My credit card however took a bit of a pounding.

Don't care - look, boobies!

It was my first time on the Slot Machine so I wan't sure what to expect.

I really lucked out on one particular spin: 70% discount on four cards - two that were already on my wishlist, and two others that would have been wishlisted if I had seen them before.

For the rest, I got some solid deals and got introduced to some new beauties.

Looking forward to the next one. :oP
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3753 post(s)
September 24, 2018
@Dfner , @gneas , @others

Yes, the Slot Machine is a huge bonus for member who want to build up their collection and for the Collectors.

Literally, Every Spin is a Win, and it costs 1 credit ( about $0.10 if you buy 500 at a time ) to spin.
And with the Luck of Bonus credits, some members recover the Cost of the Spins, and More.

Every Spin is a Win, but you had to click that Buy button to take advantage of it..

Like I said in my previous post.
Not every Offer fits for every Member.

if you are a discriminating buyer, Looking for, Waiting for a specific card..
Then Spinning the Slot machine might not fit you.

How many spins will you pass on, because you're not in luv with the cards.

But the Past two Prior Weekends,
Now they were Programs Everyone could Benefit from ..
The credit back, Buy 4 get the 4th one free
and the 20% reload bonus...

We all look forward to them...

Something to look forward to ..
the Weekend Deals..

mathew9696
Joined in Dec 2016

52 post(s)
September 26, 2018
I'm sorry for loans for this.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !