Hilary C is our Talent of the Month for September!  

Forum / Everything about iStripper

boec1571
Joined in Jul 2016

1 post(s)
September 25, 2018
You won't be surprised to learn that Hilary C has been named iStripper Talent of the Month for September 2018!

Although she is just 23 years old, she already has a solid four-year career behind her, working for some of the best photographers worldwide. Hilary has a bright nature and loves the sun, the sea, good food, travel, discovering new people and living new experiences.

As you know, she has embodied our support for France during the World Cup and the show she has offered is simply amazing! “One of the most incredible memories of my career with iStripper -exclaims Oliverlokky, Hilary has perfectly played the game and we had such a great time with her!”

Thanks so much, Hilary! Hope to see you soon!
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
September 25, 2018
^ ^ ^
The ''Quote'' button seriously needs to be put in the sub menu with the other post options or change the icon so it doesn't look like ''2 thumbs up'' or a ''Like'' for posts.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2429 post(s)
September 25, 2018
Apasas
Joined in Aug 2009

1051 post(s)
January 8, 2021
I agree with the OP for Lucie O and Hilary C.

Hilary C is great. I'm surprised she is not popular as she is a real natural beauty. Also, she has contributed one of my all-time favourite cards.

Mona is great. Her movements are awkward and there are prettier models on the site. But I love what she wears and how she uses he clothing. She kinds of represents the regular (albeit still very attractive) woman I may see on the street. And that is a good thing.

Linda Godeva mesmerises me every time aI see her, but I don't know why.

I just love Pepito. To me she represents the stereotypical horny housewife.

I also like Emma Pearl. Although I find her plain in looks, this increases my attraction to her, only. It also helps that she has great legs.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !