Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3758 post(s)
February 25, 2019
The Alpha Channel in the color is a recent ( three versions ago?? ) addition.
It hasn't always been there.
Or I should say it wasn't there when I wrote the tutorial.

stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4454 post(s)
February 25, 2019 (edited)
What an amazing tip, it should be added to the tutorial thread opens by @celine a few days ago 👍
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
February 25, 2019
I wonder why nobody has ever mentioned this new feature before, especially if there were people who knew about it.

Interesting.

You can get nice effects with semitransparent labels on the "Featured" page. However if I try to change alpha of the BASE color (let's say 50%), I would expect something like on the first picture instead of something like on the second picture.
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2208 post(s)
February 26, 2019 (edited)
I wonder why nobody has ever mentioned this new feature before, especially if there were people who knew about it.

@lukaszr
Maybe @Totem put this feature in & waited to see how long it would take the members to find out about it 😉

Thanks @darkside22dexter

Using one of Ariana Marie's skins as a example, I was able to change the Base, Window, Dark, Button, NowPlaying & FullShow colors with different transparencies.....very interesting 😎 It does not affect the forum so it's still readable 👍

Now will probably have to do a transparent version of future skins 😲

@Wyldanimal
I guess it's time to update the skin tutorial........
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3758 post(s)
February 26, 2019
Yes, @darkside22dexter
thanks for sharing and bringing it out in the open...
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
May 12, 2019
So it's been awhile since I contributed anything in this thread and I have been sitting here with nothing to do except enjoy my flu symptoms which are only very slowly going away after fighting them for over a week now...

I have finally finished all my nude carousels and will share them here for anyone one who is interested.

I will start with "Popular" and work right from there:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RCPtLedUPCNrh0S-e12luN9fhBhIE87p

So the way these work is that you d/l the zip file from Google, then upzip it, then copy the individual e/f/a/cXXXX file folders from inside the unzipped folder and then paste them directly into your vghd/data folder. The png files will just integrate right into your existing data folders and the next time you restart iStripper: et-voila your "popular" carousel will be nude!

I have done all the carousels including the "releases" and keep that one current as new girls are released.

I will try to post the daily updates as new cards are released if anyone shows any interest in it.
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
May 12, 2019
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
May 12, 2019
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
May 12, 2019
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
May 12, 2019
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
May 12, 2019
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
May 12, 2019
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
May 12, 2019
Here are the "Releases" :

Beware that this file is much larger since it holds the last couple months of released custom png's

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eEHx_t9vFQrK0MTuQNq6t1vHFivjUWlw
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
May 12, 2019
And here are some older cards that I have done "just because".

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A_MOxNU48NtinQ06RVQmgyY1PhpU3w7s

Lastly, if anyone wants one that I haven't already done, let me know and I will probably do it only because I want to do all of them eventually anyways, but with over 4000 still to go that isn't likely to get completed for awhile yet.
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
May 12, 2019 (edited)
BTW, I keep the "released" folder current every few days, so keep that link handy and new files should appear every couple of days.

I may do single updates in this thread so that folks don't have to keep wading through the releases folder all the time as it gets bigger and bigger. I may also move some of the older 'releases' into the "Older" folder as time goes on to keep the Releases folder less cluttered.

A few other things to keep in mind:

I do these in full frontal nude as a primary but Totem doesn't always provide a pic with the correct pose so I will sometimes do a kneeling or "from the rear" pose if they appeal to me. As a last resort I will do a screen shot of a paused playing clip (like yesterday's of Ava Black) but they are of lower resolution/quality so I try to avoid those where possible.

Also, recently Totem changed the full.png to fullhd.png and the size of picture went from 900 pixels to 1500 pixels in height. I have switched to the fullhd format for my custom.png's but also still do the smaller ones for those who have not yet updated their iStripper software.

Enjoy!
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4454 post(s)
May 12, 2019
Great job @pumpdude48 👍
Matt3000
Joined in Oct 2017

4 post(s)
June 7, 2019
I just made changes to existing card but when I preview the card it does not preview the new card still old girl that pops up on my desktop how do I animate it.

Thanks Matt
mdecler
Joined in Mar 2008

24 post(s)
August 5, 2019
Thanks @pumpdude48, I tried but, it changes back to the default file. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks in advance for your help
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
August 6, 2019
@mdecler

you have to add _custom to the end of the file name or iStripper will just use it's own file.

for instance the attached photos file name is "e1219_fullhd_custom.png"

The new iStripper app doesn't recognize full.png's without the "hd" added in for any newer cards as well.
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
August 6, 2019
I also just now realized that the "released" link file has not been updating.

I fixed that and there should be a bunch of more recent fullhd_custom.png's there now.
mdecler
Joined in Mar 2008

24 post(s)
August 6, 2019
Thanks @pumpdude48, got it to work :-D
mdecler
Joined in Mar 2008

24 post(s)
August 19, 2019
Oh No, the links don't work @pumpdude48 TT.TT
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
August 20, 2019
@mdecler

I took them down for a bit.

Not sure if they will be back or not.

I may post them here directly instead of hosting them from a third party server but I need to look into that some more.

They aren't hard to make and if you are interested I can try to do a tutorial about how to do it.

The easy ones take a couple minutes to make and the hard ones only about 10-15 minutes using free and fairly intuitive software.

Sorry for being cryptic and if I have left you more ***** than when I started, I apologize.
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
August 23, 2019
Test post to see if the photos retain their correct size and format.
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
August 23, 2019 (edited)
@mdecler and any other interested parties:

I am annoyed with Google for a number of reasons so have discontinued using my googledrive along with the other Google "products" that seem to intrude into most every facet of life nowadays. (Yes, I am likely figuratively cutting off my nose to spite my face but so far it's my nose do with as I please... and yes where Google is concerned, I am the tiny mouse with no where to hide that, for all the good it would do, is standing tall flipping the bird while facing the hawk swooping in to grab him for lunch)

For that reason I am going to try directly posting my custom full png's here to see if they come out the same size as I make them so they fit properly in the app and remain properly formatted for you all to easily use. The above test seems to show that the photos do retain their format and pixel heights so should only need to be renamed and properly placed to be used with iStripper.

I'll start with Andreina Deluxe's f0507

To use them with the app they need to be named:

" f0507_fullhd_custom.png " for the 1500 pixel height photo and
" f0507_full_custom.png " for the 900 pixel height photo.

Then put them in the f0507 VGHD/data folder and restart the app to see them appear in the carousel and the card's info page.

If there is any interest I will try to post others as I make them or some of my past efforts if anyone wants them.

If anyone wants a specific custom full png of their favorite iStripper girl let me know and I will try to make it for you. At present I would like to limit it to using the photo sets that come with the cards here at iStripper for the custom full png but may consider other photos on a per case basis.

Also, I may stop making the 900 pixel height photos since the new software doesn't use them for the recent cards and members still using the older software versions can't run the new cards so it seems somewhat pointless to keep making them.

And if no one asks about them then I will know that I don't need to worry about keeping up with posting the newest ones as I make them, as well.

Cheers to all and a have a happy weekend as well!

PD48
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3758 post(s)
August 23, 2019
PD48,
I can provide you space to share your zips if you want...
PM me if interested, I send you the details...
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
August 23, 2019 (edited)
Also, I may stop making the 900 pixel height photos since the new software doesn't use them for the recent cards and members still using the older software versions can't run the new cards so it seems somewhat pointless to keep making them.
On the contrary.
New fullhd pics we have on model pages are far too big for many screens, and they are then resized and downscaled by program in a very bad way - so that the image on bio page of recent cards looks very bad.
I made a post about this problem asking Team to still produce 900p bio page pics (a resolution wich was more than good for many people) and to give to users the possibility to choose among the 2 versions.
Nothing was done about.
So I would like to ask if it would be maybe possible for you to also release a 900p version of the clothed official pics, so that people with small screens of lower resolution could use them as custom images, getting a better, clearer resolution for their screen.
If you don't want - or don't have time - to do that, I ask if you please could post a tutorial about how to make them.
Many thanks!
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
August 24, 2019 (edited)
@HansSachs

The process isn't difficult at all:

Open the e or fXXXX_fullhd.png file with paint.net which is free software that can be downloaded here: https://www.getpaint.net/

Once the image appears in the program window do the following:

Select: "Image"
Select: "Resize"
A popup will come up with the value in the "width" highlighted
Highlight the value in "Height" and change 1500 to 900 and click "Ok"
Select: "File" then "Save As" which brings up the location that the original file is located with the filename highlighted.
Place the mouse pointer on the filename where it says "fullhd" and place " _custom " after the "fullhd" and before ".png" with no spaces, so it looks like " f0507_fullhd_custom.png " (in the case of Andreina Deluxe's photo) and click save.
A "Save Configuration" window will popup and click "ok" to finish the process.
Now, quit, then restart iStripper to get the app to use the new photo.

The Red Fox's photo should be named e1224_fullhd_custom.png
Stella Cardo's photo should be named e1270_fullhd_custom.png

In order for the new versions of iStripper to recognize and use the modified photo you have to keep the "hd" suffix attached to the full or it won't use it, custom or not. The older pre "crystal clear +" versions of iStripper don't use the hd suffix and won't recognize the photos that carry it so if you are still using an older version of the app, then you need to drop the hd suffix to make use of the modified files. However this rule only applies to cards released in "Crystal Clear +" format. All others still use the a/b/c/e/fXXXX_full_custom.png naming format regardless of the app version you are using (I think but am not positive...)

"d" series (VG Classic) cards do not use .png's with their bio pages. A practice that I wish Totem would consider changing but I digress....

( I suppose you could use other sizes as long as the size you choose is uniform so you don't end up with giantess and vertically challenged photos in the same carousel. I have not tried this. )

Give it a try and let me know if I skipped a step or it didn't work for you.

Cheers!

PD48
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
August 24, 2019
Thank you very much!
mdecler
Joined in Mar 2008

24 post(s)
August 24, 2019
Thanks @pumpdude48 all worked out great.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !