Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

Forum / Everything about iStripper

x26638184
Joined in Oct 2018

189 post(s)
January 3, 2019
Yap! ... I am ready for this and thanks to those who helped (they stayed in the credits of the scene)
I included a separate terrace framing that only works in swing mode ... Enjoy !!!

@Z22: I'm not entirely clear because the swing works only top.

Note: ideally only load the 3 girls with which it will be deployed if there are more loads may be dizzy

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1H9W06hNWyd_J8W00tnt0fOkey3ZNLkow?usp=sharing
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
January 20, 2019 (edited)
http://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/29?post=606084
Everything about iStripper / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
Jan 21st 2019 Fractal Garden 050 ... da closed yet da opening 'bird cage' https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET_FractalGarden50.zip Zipsize = 1.78MB & remixed to SomaFM Groove Salad Radio
@DANO here is that cage experiment I was toying with...
It uses a single rotating texture element with some staged opacities.
I've color coded some cage struts to help find out what is doing what ;-)>
I hope @WA or another of the genius here can adapt something similar
to provide a workable solution to the model / overlapping cage bars problem.
Anyhow some material to work with here & food of next thoughts for anyone .
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
January 20, 2019 (edited)
@EverthangForever

Yeah I just checked it out..Nice. I gave up on the rotation. I'm trying a couple swaying left to right cages but I can't keep the girls to stay perfectly timed/on the platform. The 2 seam to move a little in both directions. I'm guessing the camera angle/distance/type @TheEmu spoke of before is effecting the positions as the cage and girl sway left to right. I'm still tinkering though.😕
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
January 21, 2019 (edited)
Yes I had the camera at odd angles & zooming etc. before I took that code off..
It just complicates more for peeps trying to remix da birdcage.
One thang i haven't tried yet is to reverse the rotation instead of just using negative
opacity when the initial colored cage struts stop overlapping...
When I get around to it or someone else does, then maybe..hehe.
Infact i rather like it that the cage opens up..for me thats sweet, so I put it in share.
Take your time @DANO70. You always do a quality outcome imho 😊👍
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
January 21, 2019 (edited)
Thanks lots @stefnev1 , @DANO70 et @peterbanker. You guys rock 😊👍 But use Discussion thread pls.
R2D34ever2
Joined in Dec 2007

348 post(s)
January 21, 2019
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vy1omba37m8784l/Bedroomslider.rar?dl=0
this should contain a rar file with all the files in it.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
January 22, 2019
Very nice work @R2D34ever2 👍
Srry..my old Winzip couldn't open that rar however 7-Zip does extract it fine

Your Bedroomslider scene looks great btw.
Nice there are lots of working comments..
If you wanna easily tidy up your code spaces & justify code lines left etc.
use Notepad++ https://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/v7.6.2.html
Edit>Blank Operations> Trim Leading and Trailing Spaces
It will make it a tad easier for others (like moi) to follow ;-)
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
January 22, 2019 (edited)
@R2D3

Hey now where cooking...Good job. Here is simple clean version to show alot of things that wasn't needed for future use. You used the 00 numbers I posted and you should have used your own speed/position number. This is just to help make it easier for you in the future.

@E.T.

We are destin to post at the same time....😆 I know how you feel about where and what people post don't worry.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
January 22, 2019
@ZZmaskers thanks my good friend. Yes a bird in the hand is worth two in the cage...
Hmmm..that doesn't sound right ..or maybe it does..perhaps one in each hand then.. hehe. cheers 😎
wangxukkk
Joined in Sep 2013

154 post(s)
@R2D3

sprite {
pos: 750, 230, -900
source: Pic1
hotspot: 0, 1
animate: 45, PingPong, linear, pos, -9000, 0, 0
}

Changed the starting position and moving length of the long chart. So that everything can be formed.

texture {
id: Pic1
source: backgrounds //"backgrounds" is the folder name Place multiple long diagrams in one folder at the same time. When you restart, you have the opportunity to see different long diagrams.
}
wangxukkk
Joined in Sep 2013

154 post(s)
January 22, 2019
@DANO70

Why is the load of the background picture not loaded as randomly as the model?

Is there a way to change it?
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
@wangx

If you want multiple backgrounds to load random at scene start, you have to put all the backgrounds in 1 folder and in the texture used section use the background folder name as the source (no image name after). Each time the scene starts a random image in that folder is picked.
wangxukkk
Joined in Sep 2013

154 post(s)
January 22, 2019
@DANO70

Can't I replace it in playback?
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
Not sure what you mean. You can't make it change manually, it random picks one when the scene starts.
If you want to cycle through, you have to use seperate textures and sprites with each one of them animated with timed opacity so they disappear over the top of one another. That can be complicated to do.

You can make a duplicate scene and right click as they play to change them but still it's random picked.

If you want to cycle through in one scene take a look at @TheEmu 's Tardis Conservatory-311-Alternating-DirectFade-1 Girl scene. He reposted it in the scene share thread very recently.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3764 post(s)
January 22, 2019
If you want multiple backgrounds to load random at scene start, you have to put all the backgrounds in 1 folder

If you Name the Folder Backgrounds
then your Scene will have a Settings Icon, and the Backgrounds can be managed in the GUI.

If you use a different Folder name, then you Scene will NOT have the setting Icon displayed.

DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
Oh snap I forgot about that cogwheel. :( It's still a random picture chosen at scene start. That cogwheel is just to add or remove them from the folder @wangx
x26638184
Joined in Oct 2018

189 post(s)
January 22, 2019

A small contribution to have fun for a while.
Take the Titiii scene and incorporate some modifications.
The color of the screen and side lights can be changed where indicated in the reference (13 colors + 2 variants)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rnJkiK-0GqszXx_ubYyQqjO2z6n9gg1z?usp=sharing
peterbanker
Joined in Jan 2009

214 post(s)
January 22, 2019
@EverthangForever

Your birdcage is brilliant.
Thanks for sharing all your hard work in creating it.

EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
Tks lots @peterbanker. 😄Sure took 3 days with dat code..et sans Emu there for us to go crying to :/
Thankfully learning from his documentation. Bless him and all da helpful gang here et all the Girls for benign inspirations they each impart. 👍

@Wangx DANO is correct. You can limit the selection of textures available using an open directory path ../ in your source: parameter, however it remains random selection ~ you cannot control the sequence selection of each texture there, unless you stipulate the pic file exactly by name. However, you cannot just concatenate individual path textures separated by a space like ../aaa.png bbb.png etc. I wish we could ..
You'll remember the true randomness of open directories texture selection was the basis of da roulette & slots fullscreen scenes done back early 2017.
wangxukkk
Joined in Sep 2013

154 post(s)
January 23, 2019
@EverthangForever

Do you have a demo file? Where to look?
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
January 23, 2019 (edited)
@Wangx

@TheEmu s scene can be found here. You'll find the information to make 10 picture changeing backgounds scene. It has a lot of scenes in there look for the one that says...

Tardis Conservatory-311-Alternating-DirectFade-1 Girl
x26638184
Joined in Oct 2018

189 post(s)
This is a great cage, you can make many variations from there by modifying the .png
wangxukkk
Joined in Sep 2013

154 post(s)
January 23, 2019
@DANO70

I will try. Thanks again
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
@Alarsi, thats correct. In a scene like this. to keep each element simple repeatable and adaptable to different textures was my aim. I can only do rough drawings to show the essence of a scene to make it workable. It was just a quick rework from @DANO70 's birdcage pic. Gold, chrome, glass etc would be very nice.:-)
When artists like you can improve things like the cage strut, so others can share in the way you have shown, then peeps can put these into their own scenes just by substituting their own ..Texture>source: path, at the top of the code. Even using an open directory path like ../cages/
it could then be random. I'm very happy to see it happening already. Thanks lots 👍
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
Guess it would be a good idea to put the original cage pic here for you guys to play with. I should have done that earlier. One is the original, the other is the one I posted in the cage vote thread.
x26638184
Joined in Oct 2018

189 post(s)
January 23, 2019

@EverthangForever: The work you did when creating the cage is exceptional, conceptually using movement transition tools.

@DANO70 ... ha ha, there are problems with the forum apparently, I hope it will be fixed soon.

Last night I went down scenes that I had not seen, there are very good things. The work of GlsSandox, is very good. I call the attention of converging in the same project with several members

@Z22: I had not seen your 3D project, it's good. What is the difference of 24, 28, 32, 40 and 64? Is the distance from parallax?

@Nasashie: We could share material and ideas, we have similar tastes. (They are Royaltie Free photos) The Farwest photo is very good, I am handling it in another way, the same as the airport and the Museum. I hope to finish the Farwest next week.
x26638184
Joined in Oct 2018

189 post(s)
January 23, 2019

This may seem interesting to you.
To deactivate scenarios. When you add ¨ // "before the name of the folder, you no longer display them in Full Screen mode😎

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !