Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

Forum / Everything about iStripper

EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
January 20, 2018
your pos: positions are entirely different to mine, so I would expect it to not match.
clipsprite and shadow clipsprite must be in harmony from the start :-/
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
January 20, 2018 (edited)
@NAS, here is the entire code of the mod I edited, maybe will help see better..
I removed redundant codes left over from other .scn's

clip {
border: 160
id: Clip
deny: behindtable, top, table, cage, pole, inout, glass
category : cowgirl
}

texture {
id: fore
source: fond.png
}

framebuffer {
id: clouds
size: 400, 400
quad {
pos: 0, 0
size: 400, 400
hotspot: 0,0
shader: clouds.fsh
}
}

framebuffer {
id: poolwithclouds
size: 2200, 582

sprite {
//scale: 1,-1
source: clouds
pos: 1100, 291
size: 2200, 582
hotspot: 0.5, 0.5
}
}
framebuffer {
id: shadow
source: Clip
shader: shadowClip.fsh
uniform: orientation, vec2, 1, 0
uniform: changeColor, int, 0
}
////////////////////////////////////////////////////
camera {
type: 3D
angle: 45, -15 //slight angle on y axis
pos: -0, -540, 1300
target: -0, -540, 0

//scene
sprite {
scale: 1,-1
size: 2200, 820
pos: 0, -1160, 0
rot: 0, 0, 0
hotspot: 0.5, 1.0
source: clouds
blend: true
}
//scene
sprite {
pos: 0, 0, 0
rot: 0, 0, 0
source: fore
}
/////blurred shifted shadow
node {
rot: 90, 0, 0
scale: -0.72, 1.15
clipSprite {
pos: -160, -115, 10
material: true
standingheight: 900
source: shadow, 1
//shader: shadowClip.fsh
//uniform: orientation, vec2, 1, 0
//uniform: changeColor, int, 0
opacity: 0.25
}
}
//clip
clipSprite {
pos: 100, -75, 40
standingHeight: 580
scale: -1, 1, 1
}
//clip name
clipNameSprite {
pos: 660, -75
scale: 0.5
hotspot: 0.5, 1
}
}
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
@Nasashie

I wasn't thinking about the language barrier sorry. It's just a classic western/cowboy saying😊
Nasashie
Joined in Jan 2018

25 post(s)
January 20, 2018
@EverthangForever As I understand it both can not be independent. But if I want to make a slight rotation of the shadows to the right, how can I do it?

@DANO70 No probleme ! Thx for your return !
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
@NAS, yes I understand. You want to make the shadow clipsprite to rotate at an angle left or right
away from the girl. I do not know at this time how this can be properly achieved so that the models' feet stay in the same place as the shadow feet.

Unfortunately the clipsprite containing quad usually rotates from a point at the center of its lowest side.
This causes the whole model to tilt when you rotate the z axis. One side becomes lower and other side is higher with more the angle of rotation.
There are other problems with the 3D geometry ***** which become even more exaggerated at further x and y distances away from the camera target. @Emu may know a remedy for this however I am not confident there is a simple solution.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
January 20, 2018
@Nasashie - I intend sometime this weekend to modify at least one of your scenes to show you how to orientate the shadows. You can not do it using rotations, you need to apply a shear transformation to the shadow (.i.e. apply a transformation that changes a rectangle into a parallelogram)
Nasashie
Joined in Jan 2018

25 post(s)
January 21, 2018
@TheEmu Ok, I'm waiting to see your example, because it's a little vague for me at this level. In any case it looks very complicated than I thought!
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
January 21, 2018 (edited)
@Emu @ZZ

Guys I got to check out some of these low load 3D scenes of @Emus. I'm impressed is all I can say. Up to the #24 Versions seem to be very stable/look good for my system. Thanks for tinkering with this sort of thing it's quiet cool, on some they feel like there almost going to jump out at me....lol.

Also @Emu you left some clip sprites off screen probably so @ZZ could tinker with them. Just letting you know if otherwise. Keep it up guys.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
January 21, 2018
@DANO70 - I did not deliberately leave anything offscreen, could you let me know exactly what you are talking about so I can clean it up.

Have you run any using clips in which the girl throws an article of clothing towards the camera. Those resemble the classic 3D movies in which a something, such as a spear, is thrown at the audience and can almost make you try to duck out of the way or to try to catch whatever is thrown
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
January 21, 2018
Well I'll look back through them and give you the scene names. It appears there is a clip on both sides of the screen that can partial appear depending if she walks out far enough....I'll get back to you ASAP.
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
January 21, 2018
@Emu

It's appears in most all X-Eye-Slice Stack scenes. It looks just like 2 duplicate extra models just off screen and not actually clip sprites within then scene code.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
January 21, 2018
@Emu if you can make uniforms for us to nominate a light source point it will be ground breaking'
parallelograms sounds vertex-ish 👍
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
January 21, 2018
I think I threw him a curve...lol. Dem gears are turn'n....LMAO SORRY @Emu😆
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
January 21, 2018
@DANO70 - The duplication at the edges of the screen that you see is a side effect of allowing the left and right images to overlap in the middle of the screen. I allow the overlap (which needs some special case handling) because otherwise models head or feet can get cut off at the mid-screen line. When I produce a final version I will probably eliminate the extra wrap-around that this causes.
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
January 21, 2018
@Emu

It's just something I noticed. Not a big concern to me. You rarely see it.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
January 21, 2018 (edited)
@Guys, @TheEmu, @DANO70, can you tell me what 3D headset I need to buy & wear to see these SBS converge ?
I know @Z22 has rollsRoyce equipment, but what about the great majority of us who do not ?
Or are you just talking about using cross-eyed ? I know c-e still looks flat, however also looks to be about
20 inches in front of my nose..lol..cross-eyed..is that what you are talking about using to see these ?
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
January 21, 2018
@EverthangForever - I have no headset or other hardware that supports any sort of 3D viewing so I just use cross eyed viewing normaly from a few feet away. Because of the lack of equipment I can not be certain that i have the SBS versions correct.

As for looking flat, if you look at the examples with Cage or Glass clips then the depth is more apparent than for "standalone" clips. I want to try to increase the illusion of depth but if it is pushed too far you get ugly artefacts in the image. I still need to do some tweaking.
Manneesh
Joined in Dec 2009

19 post(s)
January 21, 2018
@EverthangForever - I tried just about everything headset which does not need a dedicated video card and found it as waste of money, Only thing which is usable more than couple of minutes is either a 3D monitor, TV or projector. Nothing gaveme better image as cross eyed even if it was 1/4 of my screen. I used 3D setreoscopic viewer for cross eyed though.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3779 post(s)
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
January 21, 2018
@Nasashie - I have updated your scenes to use my shadow shader. The scene files are heavily commented so that you should be able to understand how to modify the shadows. You can control the following aspects of a shadow

Its colour and opacity using the normal color: and opacity: clauses.
    Its orientation by using the "shear" uniform input to the shader
    its length by using the "scale" uniform
    Its fuzzyness by using the "blur" uniform

You can also make it taper via another uniform not used in these example.

You can download the modified scenes using the direct link

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/=%20Nasashie%20=%20Scenes.zip

In addition to changing them to use my shadow shader I have also made some other ***** modifications. The biggest being to put all the .scn files into a single directory with the scene specific files in lower level directories. I have also made provided foregrounds for the Saloon and Tank scenes.

If you have any questions please ask and I will be happy to try to answer them.
Nasashie
Joined in Jan 2018

25 post(s)
January 21, 2018
Thx for your help ! I look this !
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
January 22, 2018 (edited)
@TheEmu, thank you. A real joy to see these nicely documented .scn mods for the 3D camera users.
Did not realise we could expand the transparent background for the clip that way. Camera angle: 45 Brilliant !
Thank you for the TheEmuLib.Emu_Shadow.A.1.fsh & uniforms and showing us ways to determine 'hotspot' like settings for clipsprites. and a tecnique which looks like it may also be relevant to managing table deep leg overhang reflections in future without resorting to masks.👍 Groundbreaking stuff indeed 👌

edit: what is the relevance of declaring minVersion : 1.2.1.44 in scene headers ?
Use of many periods in shader filenames: Why ? Isn't say using only _ underscore more preferrable / legible ?
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
January 22, 2018 (edited)
@EverthangForever

The minVersion: was used by @hasashie and I simply left it in, i assume it was in whichever Totem provided scene he started from (the Bikini one I think). It is probably not needed in all of of these scenes but some may use a feature that was introduced with that version of iStripper.

The use of muliple periods in the file shader names is because of the naming convention I am using for everything in TheEmuLib where I use different punctuation characters for different purposes. In the case of TheEmuLib.Emu_Shadow.A.1.fsh there are 5 "fields" separated by the periods all of roughly equal importance

TheEmuLib - the library it belongs to
Emu_Shadow - the "base name" for the shader
A - Distinguishes between similar things that are significantly different
1 - Distinguishes between things with ***** differences in functionality
.fsh - identifies it as a fragment shader

The difference between the third and fourth of these is that if i produce a B version of a shadow shader it will be very different to the current version, e.g. it might be based on specifying the position of a light source and doing something like ray tracing in a 3D environment to generate shadows (don't hold your breath waiting for it, I doubt if I will actualy do that). Any B version may not be compatible with an existing A version and switching to using it might involve making significant changes to a .scn file while switching from an A.1 to an A.2 version should only entail ***** changes to a .scn file. For Emu_Shadow there is already an A.2 version that is backward compatible with the A.1 version but adds some extra functionality but at the expense of needing a little bit extra in the way of GPU usage.

If I only used underscores the division into "fields" would be less clear. For the shaders I use the underscore as a "visible space" character, i.e. to join things together whereas the period is used to separate them.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
January 24, 2018 (edited)
@iSTeam Just saw the latest Melena Tara - Perfect night card. OMG 👍❤️
if you want to include some slow unzipping of dress clips in future cards, we can make .scn's which will make it look to be that the customer is unzipping her in some close up zoomed in views.
Just a thought..that may require some precise & consistant model positioning and timing from each shoot card to card, however such a clip could be pre-posed, and maybe worth the effort
Maybe Production could even make a starter close up .scn (optional incl. a crosseyed) to inspire us down this road further. I presume making playlists of individual clips is now ubiquitous here ;-)>
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
January 25, 2018
@ET

Great new scene per usual.....But help I'm stuck !!😂
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
January 25, 2018 (edited)
@DANO77 et @Didge, LMAO ~ oh yeah..da things we do for R&D lol.
Caution: Too much sex could make one go blind they always said ;-)
DIDGEDRUM
Joined in Mar 2008

2351 post(s)
January 25, 2018
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
January 27, 2018 (edited)
Gasp :-0
http://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/22?post=569599
Everything about iStripper / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
Jan 27 heh.. @stefnev1 tks..better to make Love not wars I hope... Converted @TheEmu & @Z22 'stacked slices' shader work for a 3D camera scene. same deal as above for cross-eyed, however this one shou...
I forgot to make visable the titles on the above ET-FractalGarden028.scn
if you found it..so.. I've reinstated them just now. Same zip name as in Share
Srry about that..you just extract this new zip to replace your earlier ..
There is now as well, a shader based rolling-off titled scene for
those who want to play about with Gold or Blue title oddities.

# remixed this lot mainly to The Steve Miller Band & the latest iS Godesses
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
January 28, 2018 (edited)
Just for the hell of it tried using the refract function for 3d

looks ok and should be quick.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vN-8Z9grPLUA9OybZSDPt0vsp6e3I9rf

code is messy because i just ripped my glass refraction shader to bits and didn't bother tidying it up.

Edit: Cleaned it up a bit and refined the setting a bit more, may need turning down a tad, see what you think.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vnUlPB1GCsmxVsNC3IsC1xtAZnOf-LjI
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
January 28, 2018 (edited)
@Z22 ... I am trying to deploy a 3D camera in a .scn with your above refract test shaders using the same background I used as per share thread before with @Theemu remix of your stack/slice version etc...
i can get CleanGirl and CleanGir02 to align ok with Refract and Refract2
clones however as soon as I enable SBSTest.fsh +/or SBSTest2.fsh the whole thing gets out of whack on the x axis. CleanGirl stays where it is, however da Refract clones go negative x about 300-400 pixels. No matter what I do the SBSTest shaders seem to have disabled all .scn settings thereafter for adjusting pos:.
Its a shame because I would have liked to see your refract work like @Theemu mixes
does on 3D camera .scn's.

Here is the .scn
clip {
id : Clip
deny : top, inout, cage, glass
}
texture {
id: BackDrop2
source: ETImages/Plaftexrot01/PPCMod01.png
}

texture {
id: Backdroproad
source: ETImages/Misty.png
}

///// include @Z22 f/b stuff
////////////////////////////////////////
framebuffer {
id: CleanGirl
size : 4260, 4260
pos : 0, 0, 0

clipSprite {
source : Clip
pos : 1800, 1930, 0
scale: -1, 1
standingHeight : 1280
sittingheight: 1000
}
}

framebuffer
{
id: CleanGirl02
size : 4260, 4260// 1920, 1130
//scale: -1, 1
clipSprite {
source : Clip
pos : 3200, 1930, 0
standingHeight : 1280
sittingheight: 1000
}
}
//////////////////////////////////////////
framebuffer
{
id: Refract
clipSprite {
pos : 1800, 1900, 0
source: CleanGirl, 0
source: CleanGirl02, 1
//shader: fragment, Shaders/SBSTest.fsh
}
}

framebuffer
{
id: Refract2

clipSprite {
pos : 3200, 1900, 0
source: CleanGirl, 0
source: CleanGirl02, 1
//shader: fragment, Shaders/SBSTest2.fsh
}
}
//////////////////////////////////////////
camera {
type: 3D
angle: 48,
pos: 0, -480, 1580
target: 0, -500, 0
ambient: -2.0, -1.0, -2.0
animate: 40, PingPong, InOutSine, target, 0, 0, 0

sprite {
pos: 30, 520, -850
source: BackDrop2
opacity: 0.33
size: 2112, 2040
animate: 40, PingPong, InOutSine, scale, 1.2, 0, 2.5
}

// Stage floor ( projecting floor )
sprite {
pos: 640, -50, -250
rot: 90, 90, 0
source: Backdroproad
opacity: 0.95
size: 4740, 1240
ambient: 1.5, 0, 1.5
animate: 60, PingPong, InOutSine, pos, 0, 0, -1450
}

clipNameSprite {
pos: 0, -500, 0
hotspot: 0.5, 1
scale: 0.85, 0.85
color: 0.431709, 0.449328, 0.10012
}

sprite {
pos : 0, 600, 0
source: Refract //left side
}

sprite {
pos : 0, 600, 0
source: Refract2 // right side
}
}

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !