Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

Forum / Everything about iStripper

EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
October 27, 2023 (edited)
@Calgon - re (x) Graveyard
Great scene with no stutter for my 'plain jane' rig.
Windows 10
iS 64 bit version 1.2.544
NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 2 GB
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1230 post(s)
October 27, 2023
Thanks @Calgon for the (x) Graveyard scene.

It works very well for me. Very nice scene. 😊

Merci @Calgon pour la scène (x) Graveyard.

Elle fonctionne très bien pour moi. Très belle scène. 😊
Zantiev
Joined in Apr 2021

62 post(s)
@Wyldanimal

Thanks for the links and the directory contents to those scenes as it is greatly appreciated! I guess I was just wondering if any of my old download links still worked as it's been almost a year since I did anything with the scene creations. I'll just go through every page in the other forum to try and find them to see if the download links are still active. As far as the missing folders go in Google Drive, Sandi reminded me last night after I posted my question that I did indeed delete those other folders in google drive last winter since I was in the process of fixing them. So your links are very helpful as it gives me a base to work with.

It's been a wild year n I forgot what I had done before my laptop problems as two band members of our 5 man band had passed on this year n I had to re-invent myself once again considering the band is no more as the remainding members moved on with their lives. We're not young anymore so it was just a matter of time before the band broke up. It was a sad year but it was time to move on to new challenges n career choices. So now I have more free time and was thinking about finally fixing those scenes I had never had a chance of completing. I discovered late last night that I can access the forums section through the iStripper software but the links I did find didn't work or are inactive.

I'll work it out one way or another and hopefully I can manage to finally fix those scenes considering I have to start fresh and anew once again. I remember my biggest hurdle was working with shadders as I just could not for the life of me get it to work properly with some of my scenes. Maybe my problem was trying to resize the shadders instead of leaving them as they were and design the scenes around the required shadder effect but I'm not sure. Do I have to adjust some coding in the shadders .fsh files in order to make it work with my scenes?
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3767 post(s)
@Zantiev wrote:
" ... as this site does not have a jump to page option ... "

Well there sort of is a way to Jump to a specific page.

once you Navigate to a Different Page.
the Address Bar will Now Display the Page on the end of the Address.

here is an example of this Thread.
that 159 is Page 159 you don't need the post number, so you can just leave that out.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/27449/159#post773124
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/27449/159

so if you highlight the 159 or the 159#post773124 in the address bar and change it to 50
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/27449/50
then you will Jump to Page 50 when you press enter in the address bar.
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1077 post(s)
October 28, 2023
We're not young anymore so it was just a matter of time before the band broke up.
OT I know, but I could not resist...
@Zantiev Perhaps we should tell The Rolling Stones? 😆
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

299 post(s)
October 28, 2023
@Zantiev

Do I have to adjust some coding in the shadders .fsh files in order to make it work with my scenes?

That depends on what is in the fsh file. If you post whatever is causing problems someone will probably be able to give you some pointers.

p.s I'm glad you're back, I loved your camping and computer scenes.
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

299 post(s)
November 2, 2023
Thanks for those @EverthangForever

A248 by Shane had me thrown for a moment... where I'd seen it, due to your sneaky alternative texture.I'd love to convert some of the recent ones by Shane but they will need lots of thought as they all use buffers or volumes , these are on my wishlist:

https://www.shadertoy.com/view/DsVfRV
https://www.shadertoy.com/view/csKyzd
https://www.shadertoy.com/view/DstcWn
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1230 post(s)
November 2, 2023
Thank you so much @EverthangForever. All the scenes work well for me.

Excellent work. 😊

Merci beaucoup @EverthangForever. Toutes les scènes fonctionnent bien pour moi.

Excellent travail. 😊
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
November 2, 2023 (edited)
@ComteDracula & @Calgon Thank you gentlemen. Good to know they all compile. 😊
Yes, Shane and evvvvil are two of my favorite Shadertoy authors because they often give
lots of comments in their code to explain what they are doing.
--
@ComteDracula & @Calgon Merci, messieurs. C'est bon à savoir qu'ils se compilent tous. 😊
Oui, Shane et evvvvil sont deux de mes auteurs Shadertoy préférés parce qu'ils donnent souvent
beaucoup de commentaires dans leur code pour expliquer ce qu'ils font.
Zantiev
Joined in Apr 2021

62 post(s)
November 3, 2023
@Wyldanimal Thanks as always for ur sound advice! I'll give it a try!

@wrightsayswow lmao 😀 I know our band were nobody's on the 'Big Stage' or on any stage lol but playing music n entertaining others was what we all luved to do. Already missing it big time! But it's not the first time I had to re-invent myself throughout this life cycle so the next adventure should be fun! lol

Nevertheless ur comment was still hilarious! 🤣

@Calgon Thanks for your kind words. Hopefully Sandi n I can create more fun scenes for all to enjoy!
I'll have to study more about shaders and its associated files to figure out what I was doing wrong in my prior attempts.
If Sandi n I can figure out our shader dilemma it'll open up new doors to our scene creations.

For example in the 'camping scenes' we tried to get the water to slightly move with a water shader we found in one of
@Wyldanimal scenes and no matter how hard we tried we just could not get it to work with that 'camping scene' but we
also had issues with the plant life n tried to get it to flow with a breeze effect for added effect but it turned out to be
a big mess n the more we tried to make it work with the water effect the worst it got. lol 😄

We didn't adjust anything in the provided .fsh file for ***** of ruining the desired effect and thought that maybe we should
have but weren't sure as it was all new to us. We weren't sure if we had to manually do the adjustments in the .fsh file with
the proper new configurations for that particular scene or just leave it as is. So we left it alone and focused more on the
coding for the scene file to try n fix our problems but to no avail as we kept running into more problems. lol

But then again I don't really know what I'm talking about lol as I don't know anything about computer coding as the
Gf n I thought it would be fun to try n create a couple of very basic scenes of our bedroom and living room to give the
iStripper program a more personal vibe to it lol! Then we got caried away n created the scenes we did share in the other
forum lol n learnt the hard way to only expose one scene at a time instead of the 7 or 8 like we did lol as there were
numerous mistakes n room for improvements to be made in every single one of them lmao. Live n Learn!!! lol But we did
learn a lot thanks to so many helpful members who assisted us in helping perfect our scenes in which we are very grateful
for.

We couldn't even get a fireplace going with a fire shaders n adjust it to the required size n position in the scene for the
desired effect. lol I don't know what we were doing wrong? I'll do more experimenting with shaders n try n discover what I
was overlooking as most times it's usually something very simple that I may have been doing wrong in the coding or
something.

It's probably the reason why I fried my hard drive for trying to get those darn shaders to work with my scenes. lmao!!!
Just playing! The laptop was getting old just like me! lol

If worst comes to worst I'll post a copy of the messed up scene n hope for some solutions/suggestion to make the scene
work as you mentioned. Thanks!

Zantiev
Joined in Apr 2021

62 post(s)
November 4, 2023 (edited)
@Wyldanimal Thanks as always for ur sound advice! I'll give it a try!

@wrightsayswow lmao 😀 I know our band were nobody's on the 'Big Stage' or on any stage lol but playing music n entertaining others was what we all luved to do. Already missing it big time! But it's not the first time I had to re-invent myself throughout this life cycle so the next chapter/adventure should be fun! lol

Nevertheless ur comment was still hilarious! 🤣

@Calgon Thanks for your kind words. Hopefully Sandi n I can create more fun scenes for all to enjoy! I'll have to study more about shaders and its associated files to figure out what I was doing wrong in my prior attempts. If Sandi n I can figure out our shader dilemma it'll open up new doors to our scene creations.

For example in the 'camping scenes' we tried to get the water to slightly move with a water shader we found in one of @Wyldanimal scenes and no matter how hard we tried we just could not get it to work with that 'camping scene' but we also had issues with the plant life n tried to get it to flow with a breeze effect for added effect but it turned out to be a big mess n the more we tried to make it work with the water effect the worst it got. lol 😄

We didn't adjust anything in the provided .fsh file for ***** of ruining the desired effect and thought that maybe we should have but weren't sure as it was all new to us. We weren't sure if we had to manually do the adjustments in the .fsh file with the proper new configurations for that particular scene or just leave it as is. So we left it alone and focused more on the
coding for the scene file to try n fix our problems but to no avail as we kept running into more problems. lol

But then again I don't really know what I'm talking about lol as I don't know anything about computer coding as the Gf n I thought it would be fun to try n create a couple of very basic scenes of our bedroom and living room to give the iStripper program a more personal vibe to it lol! Then we got caried away n created the scenes we did share in the other forum lol n learnt the hard way to only expose one scene at a time instead of the 7 or 8 like we did lol as there were numerous mistakes n room for improvements to be made in every single one of them lmao. Live n Learn!!! lol But we did learn a lot thanks to so many helpful members who assisted us in helping perfect our scenes in which we are very grateful for.

We couldn't even get a fireplace going with a fire shaders n adjust it to the required size n position in the scene for the desired effect. lol I don't know what we were doing wrong? I'll do more experimenting with shaders n try n discover what I was overlooking as most times it's usually something very simple that I may have been doing wrong in the coding or something.

It's probably the reason why I fried my hard drive for trying to get those darn shaders to work with my scenes. lmao!!! Just playing! The laptop was getting old just like me! lol

P.S. Just realized I forgot to delete the other post because it was all messed up no matter how many times I tried to fix it! I just tried to delete it but apparently there's a time limit of sort lol! Sorry about that!
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1230 post(s)
November 9, 2023
Thank you very much @EverthangForever. Everything is OK for me. 😊

Merci beaucoup @EverthangForever. Tout est OK pour moi. 😊
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
November 10, 2023 (edited)
Bonne nouvelle. 😊 Merci beaucoup @ComteDracula
--
Good news. 😊 Thank you very much @ComteDracula
DrDoom9
Joined in Dec 2008

224 post(s)
@Wyldanimal, @TheEmu
Is there a way of achieving the following 60s animation sequence?
1. clip starts at pos A travels to pos B; opacity starts >0, goes to 0 in 12s at pos B
2. same clip starts at pos B travels to pos C; opacity starts at 0 after 12 s and increases
somehow clip at pos C eliminated (is masked or in some other way)
3. same clip starts at pos C and travels off-screen completing 60s cycle

i.e, graphically, A--->B
-----------------------------|
---------------------------- v
----------------------------C--->exit

I cannot work out how to do this, or is it even possible?
Especially with other events or clipsprites taking place in the 60s on screen at the same time.

Any thoughts would be appreciated ....
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

299 post(s)
November 10, 2023
@DrDoom9

Is there a way of achieving the following 60s animation sequence?

Yes.

...but maybe you could give us some more details. What happens after 60s ? Is this a carousel where C will move to A ?
DrDoom9
Joined in Dec 2008

224 post(s)
@Calgon
Thanks for looking at this.
I am adapting an old @EverthangForever scene entitled Redroom.
The redroom has a TV in the upper middle of the full redroom image. The TV screen is empty (Photoshop).

Girl A begins the 60s sequence masked by the redroom and proceeds, from left to right in 12s, to the centre of the TV screen when that opacity is reduced to zero.
At this point a second Girl A clipsprite takes the same position in the TV Screen with opacity increasing from 0 and moves forward, enlarging out of the TV towards the front of the full screen (but not the whole way).

When the second Girl A clipsprite is close to the bottom of the screen I need to replace her with a third Girl A clipsprite which changes direction again and moves from centre of the full scree off to the left. When the 3rd clipsprite has left the screen, Girl A starts the 60s cycle again, moving into the TV screen.

Girl B begins after 12s proceeding from right to left into the TV screen when she also 'switches direction', coming forward in the footsteps of Girl A. When she gets near the bottom of the full screen she turns back to exit the screen on the right. Girl B is exiting to the right as Girl A begins the second cycle.

I can eliminate Girl B's 3rd clipsprite at the beginning of the 1st cycle. That is a one-off.

What I seem incapable of doing is eliminating Girl A 2nd clipsprite when it reaches the front of the full screen to be 'taken over' by the Girl A 3rd clipsprite. As Girl A 2nd clipsprite begins <0 and ascends, I cannot stop it continuing with +ve opacity.

I have played around with the principle a little, succeeding in allowing the 2nd clipsprite to keep on coming forward towards the camera. This works, but is not the same problem.

There are no carousels involved. Simply (1) enter screen from left, (2) move forward, (3) exit screen to left, then start all ove again!
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

299 post(s)
November 10, 2023
@DrDoom9

So, you probably already know that you can use animate to adjust the opacity eg:

opacity: 60.0
animate: 60, loopforward, Linear, opacity, -120

so the above would be a repeating pattern where the clipsprite would fade out after 30 seconds and then reappear at the end of the cycle

or you can change the loopfoward to pingpong:

opacity: 60.0
animate: 60, pingpong, Linear, opacity, -120

now the sprite would disappear from 15 to 45 seconds

If those two types of animation don't do the trick then you would need a shader. Take a look at a carousel to see these 2 types of effects in action. @TheEmu did loads and there's my Balloons scene uses this technique.

DrDoom9
Joined in Dec 2008

224 post(s)
November 10, 2023
@Calgon
Thank you for your well meaning advice, but you are obviously not aware that I am by no means a novice. I have been playing with fullscreen scenes for nearly 10 years. I am well aware of the animation modes and the easing modes. I understand masking. I have used and modified the original Paris Strip Club carousel, even doubling it. I have studied most of the scenes from @TheEmu and @Wyldanimal, and I do not bring problems to this community without a need for expertise beyond my own.

I only have a limited experience with shaders, but I do use @TheEmu 's Null shader to create permanent clipNamesprite displays, and @TheEmu has helped me to use shaders to create realistic shadows which can be varied according to the direction of the sunlight in an image. However, modifying shader code is, to be truthful, beyond me. @TheEmu is my expert source on this. As an aside, I am only interested in shaders which do something useful in the real (fullscreen) world, not in psychedelic abstract designs which ***** my eyes and senses.

I have looked at a Balloons scene, and not derived a new technique I could use.

I thought that I had described the problem both in short and in detail.
If use of a shader can solve it, please expand on this (and claim your prize!)
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

299 post(s)
November 10, 2023
@DrDoom9

My reply was sent in good faith for you and also for anyone else wishing to do more with full screen scenes. As I only have 18 months experience I must bow to your greater knowledge.

It is my personal - novice - opinion that if the you cannot do this with a variant of the code snippet I gave, then you will need to use a shader.

I'm fine without a prize, thanks.

DrDoom9
Joined in Dec 2008

224 post(s)
November 10, 2023
@Calgon
Thanks for your responses, which I know have been supportive and well-meant.

Actually, they have set me thinking that the problem might be solved by taking it stage-by-stage in 4 different time slots. It is analagous in technique to the carousel fullscreens, but quite different in practice. It will amuse and entertain me for a few days I hope. If I crack it I will let you know.
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

299 post(s)
November 11, 2023
@DrDoom9

It is analogous in technique to the carousel fullscreens

Hence why I directed you there in the first place.
DrDoom9
Joined in Dec 2008

224 post(s)
November 11, 2023
@Calgon
I managed to solve it.
I had been blinded by using the opacity to eliminate the 1st 15s of Girl B. I should have used a mask!

The solution:
At 3D camera angle=45, x=0, y=0, z=3911
Clipsprites in sequence, so Girl A displays first):
Animate cycle time 60s, opacity -12000 All animations loopforward
1. Girl C x= 7020, y= 810, z=0 animate x=11520, y=0, z=0 opacity=-9000 animate opacity 1200
2a. Girl B x= 360, y=-1620, z=0 animate x=-1440 y=3240, z=0 opacity= 9000 animate opacity -1200
2b. Girl B mask quad size 1440, 810, x=0, y=-810, opacity= 60 animate opacity -240
3. GirlA x=-1080, y=-810, z=0 animate x=1080 y=0, z=0 opacity= 3000 animate opacity -1200

I promised to let you know.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1230 post(s)
November 25, 2023
Thank you so much @EverthangForever. 😊

Merci beaucoup @EverthangForever. 😊
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
November 25, 2023
Heureux qu'ils se compilent tous. Merci @ComteDracula
---
Glad they all compile. Thanks @ComteDracula
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

299 post(s)
November 30, 2023
Thanks @EverthangForever A275 is great.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !