Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

Forum / Everything about iStripper

ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1230 post(s)
June 7, 2023 (edited)
Yes that @Calgon scene is really well done. 😊

I wonder if, with this scene, it wouldn't be better to deactivate the display of the girls' names. These are displayed twice, since the girls' names are already written at the top of the scene.

So far I've noticed that scenes 19 and 22 are very demanding on my graphics card (jerks).

Oui cette scène de @Calgon est vraiment bien faite. 😊

Je me demande si avec cette scène, il n'est pas mieux de désactiver l'affichage des noms des filles. Ceux-ci s'affichent en double vu que le nom des filles est déjà inscrit dans le haut de la scène.

Jusqu'à maintenant je remarque que les scènes 19 et 22 demandent beaucoup à ma carte graphique (saccades).
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

299 post(s)
June 7, 2023
Hi @ComteDracula

deactivate the display of the girls' names

If there's a consensus to do this in future but I kinda like the new girl to be announced but the name to stay permanently at the top.

If you want to change it on your own copy it's quite straightforward just edit the scn file and remove the first two clip name sprites on lines 953 and 974 and leave the second two permanent ones attached.

Remove this...

clipNameSprite {
source: ClipB
pos: -1050, 00, 0
scale: 1.0, 1.0
rot: 0, 0, 0
// shader: fragment, Shaders/goldname.fsh
//animate: 30, loopforward, linear, pos, 3200, 0, 0
}

and this...
clipNameSprite {
source: ClipA
pos: 1050, 00, 0
scale: 1.0, 1.0
rot: 0, 0, 0
// shader: fragment, Shaders/goldname.fsh
//animate: 30, loopforward, linear, pos, 3200, 0, 0
}

scenes 19 and 22 are very demanding

Indeed. When I'm reviewing shaders for inclusion it's a playoff between canning ones that run slow or putting up with a few seconds of slowness to enjoy their awesomeness. When the background fades into a new one, your PC is having to run the full code of two shaders fully at the same time whereas the rest of the time it's just idling along doing very little.

Is the problem throughout those scenes or in the first or last second when it's fading in/out ?

If it's really a problem and you don't mind getting your hands dirty you could swap out those scenes from the scn file for a repeat of a different one

...or chop the last two scenes so there's 48 instead of 50 and paste the shader file names from 49 and 50 over the offending ones at 19 and 22

If you did reduce the number of scenes you'd need to use a text editor to search and replace all occurrences of this :
uniform: maxbgnum, float, 50

and replace it with...
uniform: maxbgnum, float, 48

ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1230 post(s)
June 7, 2023
OK thanks @Calgon. 😊

OK merci @Calgon. 😊
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
June 10, 2023 (edited)
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/79?post=765499
Everything about iStripper / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
FGA079-FGA089 Eleven selected WebGL shaders remixed & converted to OpenGL to run &/or remix on iStripper's Fullscreen OpenGL platform. Standing or table work randomly applies to all these scenes https...
Can anyone tweek the shader in FGA085 please.? rotating it needs iDate, otherwise it compiles ok
// Weird Fractal 4Mod01.fsh by AieKick
//https://www.shadertoy.com/view/MtsGzB
.. need to show it rotating on OpenGL here somehow like the original. It is beyond me to code.
Maybe requires an autoFakeiDate script like @TheEmu made for the iMouse - AUTODATE ?
Apologies @TheEmu - I threw Tunnel A.fsh in the .scn there too, just to show it moving in some way :/
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

299 post(s)
June 10, 2023
@EverthangForever can't you just swap iDate for iTime ?

//float t = iDate.w*.2, c,d,m;
float t = iTime*.2, c,d,m;
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3785 post(s)
June 10, 2023 (edited)
change the define from
#define iTime u_Elapsed*0.314159 //*0.1666
to
#define iTime u_Elapsed

change the
float t = iDate.w*.2, c,d,m;
to
float t = iTime*.2;
float c=0.;
float d=0.;
float m=1.;
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
June 10, 2023 (edited)
Thanks a lot gentlemen..sometimes my brain feels like 'all thumbs' 😀 lol
FGA085 is now repaired & replaced in the same zip name

https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET_FractalGardenA079-A089.zip
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1230 post(s)
June 14, 2023 (edited)
Thank you so much @EverthangForever. Very nice scenes. Only the A087 scene requires more from my graphics card.😊

I really like your scene A085.

Merci beaucoup @EverthangForever. Très belles scènes. Seule la scène A087 demande plus à ma carte graphique.😊

J'aime beaucoup votre scène A085.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
June 18, 2023
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/79?post=765957
FGA090-FGA100 Eleven selected WebGL shaders remixed & converted to OpenGL to run &/or remix on iStripper's Fullscreen OpenGL platform. Standing or table work randomly applies to these scenes unless ot...
On the iStripper scenes gallery page..easily mass select scenes:
I use the scroll-sweep method to select multiple scene files by
holding left mouse button down while sweeping the mouse upwards so
that the scenes all scroll as selected (red outlined) upwards till you
release that mouse button. Then click on the large tick icon (top left)
until all your selected scenes show a red tick. Sometimes the mouse
requires a wiggle of encouragement to keep it sweeping upwards, however
it is a good way to mass select / activate older scenes you want to see.

For Scenes using open directories like FGA081 & FG094 use your down arrow
key to change the textures used. To choose a new girl, use your right arrow key.
----
Sur la page de la galerie de scènes iStripper.. Sélectionnez facilement des scènes en masse :
J'utilise la méthode de balayage de défilement pour sélectionner plusieurs fichiers de scène par
Maintenez le bouton gauche de la souris enfoncé tout en balayant la souris vers le haut afin
que les scènes défilent toutes comme sélectionné (contour rouge) vers le haut jusqu'à ce que vous relâchez ce bouton de la souris. Cliquez ensuite sur la grande icône de tique (en haut à gauche) jusqu'à ce que toutes les scènes sélectionnées affichent une coche rouge.
Parfois, la souris nécessite un mouvement d'encouragement pour le maintenir vers le haut, cependant.
C'est un bon moyen de sélectionner & activer en masse les scènes plus anciennes que vous souhaitez voir.

Pour les scènes utilisant des répertoires ouverts comme FGA081 & FG094, utilisez votre flèche vers le bas clé pour changer les textures utilisées. Pour choisir une nouvelle fille, utilisez votre touche fléchée droite.
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1230 post(s)
June 18, 2023
Thank you so much @EverthangForever. Beautiful scenes. 😊

Merci beaucoup @EverthangForever. Très belles scènes. 😊
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
June 19, 2023
Un bon résultat. Merci @ComteDracula 😊
--
A good outcome. Thank you @ComteDracula
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1135 post(s)
June 26, 2023
Awesome. 👍 😎
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1230 post(s)
June 26, 2023
Thanks @EverthangForever.

Only the ET - FGA103 scene is more demanding for my graphics card to the point of causing jerks even with lower definition cards. Everything else is OK. 😊

Merci @EverthangForever.

Seule la scène ET - FGA103 est plus demandante pour ma carte graphique au point de causer des saccades même avec des cartes à plus faible définition. Pour le reste tout est OK. 😊
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
June 27, 2023 (edited)
Thanks @ComteDracula & @Socialhazard for your valuable feedback on these scenes.😊
---
Merci @ComteDracula & @Socialhazard pour les précieux commentaires sur ces scènes.😊
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
June 28, 2023 (edited)
@duras pls post here - requests or examples of any dead links found . Using maybe the old post link instead ( which often still contains a screenshot ) would help. Thanks

I was looking through share thread and on page 38 i found some great scenes that can't be downloaded anymore. Like this one from user Carstrip. If someone can reupload this scene or a collection from Carstrip scenes it would be greatly appreciated.

I threw this one together this afternoon while playing with masks and reflections. Thought its worth sharing this too, turned out pretty good
Uses Table clips on the left and Behind table clips on the right.
One option plays only Bikini category clips, and the other will play all the girls.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15wIXraTMPRqoPvtnE6Bi7YMn9dMUwNPm/view?usp=sharing
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 post(s)
June 28, 2023
@duras pls post here - requests or examples of any dead links found . Using maybe the old post link instead ( which often still contains a screenshot ) would help. Thanks

I already sent @Duras the link to download that particular Carstrip scene. I put it temporarily in Dropbox.

I am not sure about the etiquette... It might be that Carstrip deliberately withdrew his scene from circulation so I didn't reply to Duras's post (nor shared that scene) here in public.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3785 post(s)
June 28, 2023 (edited)
All of CarStrip Scenes Have been Updated and links put in this post.
The Old links from the Individual Post no Longer Work.
so you have to use the Links here.
Why Not Download ALL of them.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/42?post=673020
Happy Saturday Istrippers 😉 Have a new drive and new links to all my scenes, and proper virus software (for the idiots out there) the old links are dead, if your want previews of these click on my ava...
Anything Newer than this Group of Links should still be functional
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
June 28, 2023 (edited)
Well there you go @duras. Next time search a tad further than > Page 38.. and all should soon be resolved 😳
X0X0
Joined in Oct 2021

3 post(s)
July 3, 2023
Love the scenes guys, do you guys have any scenes where you visually follow the dot on the screen (a teaser game)
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1230 post(s)
July 3, 2023
Thank you very much @EverthangForever 😊

Merci beaucoup @EverthangForever 😊
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
July 3, 2023 (edited)
@ComteDracula Merci beaucoup 😊
@X0X0 unfortunately..
Not really, because we do not yet have interactive mouse control available to shaders with this platform,
however we do have scenes such as FG501, FG671, FG585, FG689, FG279, FG222, FG119, FG844
or FG705 which track a roller coaster style movement of the model through a winding landscape.

Some of the earlier Labyrinth journey experiments here did follow a glowing track ball..
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/27449/113?post=726539
Everything about iStripper / Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here
Toutes nos excuses à tous. Mon mauvais. J'avais omis un dossier critique ou deux en pensant que vous les aviez déjà et appliqué le mauvais shader dans une autre scène. Des mises à jour ont été apporté...
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1230 post(s)
July 10, 2023
Thank you very much @EverthangForever. Everything's ok with me. I was relieved for the girls to see that they could get through sometimes almost closed doors without getting ***** in the FGA126 scene 😆

That said, excellent work. 😊

Merci beaucoup @EverthangForever. Tout est ok pout moi. J'ai été soulagé pour les filles de constater qu'elles pouvaient passer au travers de portes parfois presque fermées, sans se faire mal dans la scène FGA126. 😆

Ceci tant dit, excellent travail. 😊
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
July 10, 2023 (edited)
@ComteDracula c'est bon à entendre.. Bien sûr, les filles Totem sont très agiles et semblent contrôler les
portes assez pour toujours passer à travers 😉

@ComteDracula thats good to hear..sure the Totem girls are very nimble, and seem to control the doors
enough to always slip through 😉
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1230 post(s)
July 18, 2023
Thanks @EverthangForever, 😊

Scene A141 has a beige background.

Merci @EverthangForever, 😊

La scène A141 a un fond beige.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
July 18, 2023 (edited)
@ComteDracula le fichier zip a été corrigé. Merci pour vos précieux commentaires 👍

@ComteDracula the zip file has been corrected now. Thank you for your valuable feedback 😊

https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET_FractalGardenA135-A148.zip

zip size = 514 Kb

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !