Incoming new cards. New thread.  

Forum / Everything about iStripper

annhwi
Joined in Mar 2008

18 post(s)
December 15, 2018
Now a clone or 2 would be a proper "present" for the advent calendar... (Alyssia Kent/Katrina Moreno/Alba de Silva)
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
December 16, 2018
I'm waiting for Vanessa's black night gown show to come...darn it !😂 I hope it's not the advent bonus. Oh well another show I'll mis out on I suppose if it is.
Kofren
Joined in Nov 2017

24 post(s)
December 16, 2018
I am Worried about the ''Make a Wish'' card from Ginebra Bellucci.. card no. 1076 .. will it ever come out ??
jizzlobber
Joined in Nov 2011

78 post(s)
December 16, 2018
I am Worried about the ''Make a Wish'' card from Ginebra Bellucci.. card no. 1076 .. will it ever come out ??

@Kofren - I strongly suspect that is going to be the bonus card for the advent calendar.
Kofren
Joined in Nov 2017

24 post(s)
December 17, 2018
then Totem would not to be Trusted.. I asked them in a Ticket if this card would be an exclusive, they just told me they would come out eventually not in exclusive......
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

440 post(s)
December 17, 2018
then Totem would not to be Trusted.. I asked them in a Ticket if this card would be an exclusive, they just told me they would come out eventually not in exclusive......

I hope that is the case.

My money is on Avery Christmas card which will be very disappointing but I do want the Make a Wish card and I think I suggested the outfit when they asked for suggestions earlier this year.
Kofren
Joined in Nov 2017

24 post(s)
December 17, 2018
yeah Make a Wish from Ginebra Bellucci would be one of my Favs for sure.. I like almost all the Cards of Ginebra by now.. hope it will be released later not as exclusive !!
Khan91
Joined in Aug 2016

118 post(s)
December 17, 2018 (edited)
My money is on Avery Christmas card which will be very disappointing but I do want the Make a Wish card and I think I suggested the outfit when they asked for suggestions earlier this year.

Well that's gonna suck, because I really want all cards of the models that I like, e.g. Demi Fray, Kristina and now Avery. If Avery is the exclusive, Totem is sure gonna miss out on a lot of sales because that card is gonna sell like hot cake. But, I am not going to splurge my credits on 24 different cards (most of which I will not even download (e.g. Chloe Lamour)) just to get 1 card. It's Totem's loss in my opinion.
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

437 post(s)
December 17, 2018
Ginebra is the ONLY reason i got the Advent so i wouldn't miss out on her card if it's the exclusive.

And if it happens that it's not the exclusive and they boost the price of the card because it's "special" she's the only model in a long time i wouldn't mind paying the extra for.

That's how much i like her...crazy i know lol

HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
December 17, 2018
I really want all cards of the models that I like, e.g. Demi Fray, Kristina and now Avery. If Avery is the exclusive, Totem is sure gonna miss out on a lot of sales because that card is gonna sell like hot cake. But, I am not going to splurge my credits on 24 different cards (most of which I will not even download (e.g. Chloe Lamour)) just to get 1 card. It's Totem's loss in my opinion.

@Khan91, you totally get the point. I agree with you, and hope that there will be no more exclusive cards in the future.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
December 18, 2018 (edited)
I really want all cards of the models that I like, e.g. Demi Fray, Kristina and now Avery. If Avery is the exclusive, Totem is sure gonna miss out on a lot of sales because that card is gonna sell like hot cake. But, I am not going to splurge my credits on 24 different cards (most of which I will not even download (e.g. Chloe Lamour)) just to get 1 card. It's Totem's loss in my opinion.
@Khan91, you totally get the point. I agree with you, and hope that there will be no more exclusive cards in the future.

Sorry but the fact that Totem offered an exclusive card in the Advent Calendar last year, did so again in the Black Friday sales and now again with the current Advent Calendar, seems to indicate that this is a successful business model for them,

I have no problem with thiis.

It is up to the customer whether or not they partake and as Totem are continuing with these offers then it seems obvious they are happy with the sales irrespective of those who say they will no longer buy credits, etc.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
December 18, 2018
Not sure if it's actually a "New Year" special or not

With it being that time of year, the outfit and the glass of Champagne in her hand........
The name kinda clicked and just seemed appropriate
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
December 18, 2018
Hmm......
All I said was I didn't know if it was meant as a special card or not and the name just seemed to suit the outfit & glass of champagne in her hand. Especially with it being that time of year. I honestly don't know.

Did I say that people shouldn't try to guess and figure things out or was that someone else ?
silent1121
Joined in Jul 2008

43 post(s)
December 19, 2018
lawd yes i fuckin love me some alyssia...would love to wake up to her under my christmas tree in this outfit <3 <3 <3
Now THAT's what I want for Xmas...
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
December 19, 2018
We are in the matrix Neo😂
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
December 19, 2018
The lady in the red er I mean Vanessa in the black dress is my speculation concern😜
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

437 post(s)
December 19, 2018
What the $*#% are y'all talking about?
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
December 19, 2018
I guess you had to be there
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
December 19, 2018
We are just cracking about the matrix movie and bonus card speculation. No cause for alarm here.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4452 post(s)
December 19, 2018
Just follow the white rabbit Neo 😉
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
December 20, 2018
Something fresh.

iStripper: Shayla, Avery, Chloe Lamoure, Lovenia Lux, Olivia Sin, Mary Blond.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
December 20, 2018
iStripper XXX: Bogdana, Katrina Moreno, Boni, Lana Reif.
fallen0ne
Joined in Sep 2007

154 post(s)
December 20, 2018
Thank you for posting lukaszr. I am looking forward to Katrina, Boni and Chloe.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
December 20, 2018 (edited)
Gosh... In my opinion, the 2018 card design was bad, but the 2019 one is going to be even worse.
I would still request to revert to the 2017 one, which is perfect.
By the way, is it really necessary to change the card design once a year?...
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 post(s)
December 20, 2018
Oh wow I really like the new cards look! 👍😎💖
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

607 post(s)
December 20, 2018
And the bad outfits prevail, a trend which I hope will end in 2019.
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 post(s)
December 20, 2018 (edited)
And the bad outfits prevail, a trend which I hope will end in 2019.

Awww I'm sorry you don't like them...but every year has something new in store for us...so we will see!
Nebal
Joined in Feb 2015

227 post(s)
December 20, 2018
As much as I love this site and love the girls, I agree the outfits are almost always lingere. Please a lot more variety more skirts, things you see girls wear everyday!! I do love the bikinis though
CwHart
Joined in Jan 2014

87 post(s)
December 20, 2018
Mmmm Boney in leather.
Maggorrt
Joined in Sep 2009

2 post(s)
December 20, 2018
Lets hope for more casual outfits in the next year. Girls are awesome, just wish there was more cards like "Mia Sollis Heat Stroke" with some patterns in clothing.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !