Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
September 3, 2018
@Steffy ; I'm going to have to talk to her about that. 💋😈
ckvghduser
Joined in Oct 2007

252 post(s)
September 8, 2018
What a great iStripper week coming up. It's been SO long, if ever, that I bought every single card of the week (in the format of seven cards per week) I'm thinking this might be one of those weeks.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4440 post(s)
September 8, 2018
Great series here, I'm particularly impatient to watch Cristina Miller and her amazing breast 😍
CyberDragonEX13
Joined in Jun 2008

29 post(s)
September 8, 2018
Natali Blond is back? Awesome. I was always fond of her.
aliencop
Joined in Sep 2009

20 post(s)
September 8, 2018
natali blond !?! oh hell yeah! one of my all time favs! and she's barefoot in a bikini=awesome! hope she does 6+ cards!
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 post(s)
September 9, 2018
I must have all these cards and when I do I will say "Devil Made Me Do It" 😜😈

also Minori looks really cute in that little sailor outfit...can't wait to see more! 👍😀
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

604 post(s)
September 9, 2018
I don't have anymore a lot of time like before to post on the forum, so this is my last post of incoming cards. Have a nice weekend :)

Thanks for having kept us updated!

And yes, great lineup there. Agree with @POPEYED ... high hopes about Minori (never heard of her elsewhere).
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
September 9, 2018
I don't have anymore a lot of time like before to post on the forum, so this is my last post of incoming cards. Have a nice weekend :)

Yes thank you @Interestingcard...I hope nothing serious is going on. Much apreciated you informing us on these.👌
matze0815
Joined in Jul 2015

3 post(s)
September 9, 2018
the last weeks have been ***** and there is no light at the end of the tunnel..... come on guys, where are the good looking girls ???
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 post(s)
September 9, 2018
the last weeks have been ***** and there is no light at the end of the tunnel..... come on guys, where are the good looking girls ???

Sorry you feel that way...but I strongly disagree...each iStripper girl is a beautiful light in her own unique way! 😊💖
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
September 10, 2018
@matze0815

Thousands of people would disagree with that statement.

And what one person considers to be a good looking girl may be less than appealing to others as you yourself have just demonstrated.
Moritz89
Joined in Aug 2013

50 post(s)
September 10, 2018

I agree. I wouldnt say they're ugly though, just not my cup of tea. It's been some time since I've been really excited about a model.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
September 10, 2018 (edited)
It's been some time since I've been really excited about a model.

This will change when you get older 😉 10 years ago I skipped many models that seemed not very attractive to me. Now I think they are beautiful.
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 post(s)
September 10, 2018 (edited)
It's true some tastes can change over time...it's only a natural part of life I guess...

anyway back to the lovely girls! 👍😍
ssjain
Joined in Dec 2007

226 post(s)
September 11, 2018
iStripper XXX: Stella Jones, Rebecca Volpetti, Georgie Lyall, Vicky Love, Alyssia Kent.

Didn't realize until today that Stella Jones was the missing two cards (or they decided to reuse the missing numbers).
Moritz89
Joined in Aug 2013

50 post(s)
September 12, 2018
It's been some time since I've been really excited about a model.
This will change when you get older 😉 10 years ago I skipped many models that seemed not very attractive to me. Now I think they are beautiful.

Well, It's not that you're that much older then I am. :) But I do get your point. I have had it with some models already, who I didnt like at first but sometimes even became favorites of mine later. (Katya clover, heidi Romanova f.e.)

Still, there has also been quiet a lot models in the past which were instant favorites for me. Nomally there would be atleast 1-2 in a month. While this year so far it must have been like 5 max.
blueberryhill
Joined in Sep 2018

1 post(s)
September 13, 2018
Maria Pie is het geilste meisje.
Skullcakes
Joined in Aug 2015

18 post(s)
September 14, 2018
fingers crossed for alyssia kent card next week! Shes my ***** girl
iambeauteous
Joined in Jun 2015

46 post(s)
September 19, 2018 (edited)
isworkshop doesn't work, i choose full images from 1000 to 1070 it shows no pic
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
September 19, 2018
I'm sorry, the problem (and its solution) doesn't depend on me. Images are loaded directly from the iStripper server. Today there is a problem with the server, described here:
http://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/37129/1?post=592397
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic
After solving the problem, everything should work as usual.
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

437 post(s)
September 25, 2018
Will there be anymore card updates?

If not where can i get the info myself?
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

604 post(s)
September 25, 2018
@Ironman79 You should check out lukaszr's excellent site for this info:

http://www.isworkshop.eu/showroom/

See picture of top menu above.

Select Collection: "iStripper" if you want to see upcoming E-series cards, and select Collection: "iStripperXXX" if you want to see upcoming F-series cards.

You can select how far into the future you want to see, by selecting range of card numbers on the right side of "Models:"
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

437 post(s)
September 25, 2018
I know about his site but on this thread they post the cards that's coming out per week
ckvghduser
Joined in Oct 2007

252 post(s)
September 26, 2018
This thread's updates have been lagging quite a bit lately, though. The last posting of weekly cards was 18 days ago. Lukaszr's site is more up-to-date as to what's coming out soon. They even show what's coming up weeks from now. He shows upcoming models that haven't been mentioned at all on this thread. For instance, a model named Vivia has recently been added, though I can't find her anywhere to see what she looks like. Anyone know??
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
September 26, 2018 (edited)
Well @interestingcard said he didn't have the time to update the thread anymore. So we are going to have to find out on our own looks like. @zenexxx may not want to hassle with it either.

No offense to @lukaszr but I wish he had a simpler sort option just for upcoming releases.
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

788 post(s)
September 26, 2018
who's eva sugar.????😕😕😕
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
September 27, 2018
You are the man @lukaszr.👍 Enough said😀
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

437 post(s)
September 27, 2018 (edited)
So is this thread dying off?

I like lukaszr's site it's very useful but as @DANO70 said you can't narrow the girls/cards search down to the ones that's coming out per week.

More often than not the posts that have been on here have been right about what's dropping.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 post(s)
September 27, 2018

iStripper puts the Card images up on the server, prior to the cards release date.
Sometimes a few days, maybe two weeks ahead of time.

So all you have to do Is try a few cards and see if there is an Image.
Then you know, that card will be arriving soon..

The web address is

https://www.istripper.com/free/sets/a0001/illustrations/a0001.jpg

of course you change the Card number a0001 in Both Places...

If the Last released card is f0373 and e1040

then you try maybe 10 to 20 card numbers ahead of them, and see what comes up..

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !