Talent Of the Month Of May 2024: Dolly Dyson!

Forum / Alles über iStripper

Sheeban
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2023

48 Beiträge
Vor 16 Tagen
We are glad to announce that Dolly Dyson as Talent of the Month for May 2024!!

Dolly is of a very special beauty, thin and delicate. Behind a mischievous little face, a flirtatious smile, a real delicacy in her gestures and poses, she hides very naughty intentions and behaviour...

It took us eight months to get her back in our studios for a take two and what a take! She granted you with EXCELLENT performances again, including a stunning Easter rabbit! And what to say about the latex & chains show she offered this week ? Definitely TORRID!

Dolly has an exceptional ability to make your pressure and your body temperature rise!

And you still have two shows to enjoy "Foxy Cleanup Woman" & "Wanna Play?" later this month!!!
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

608 Beiträge
Vor 16 Tagen
Great choice. Totally deserved! I hope for a take three in the future! I love ❤️Dolly❤️.
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

666 Beiträge
Vor 16 Tagen (edited)
Like the song says ..... if you love Dolly like I love Dolly, oh oh oh what a girl 💖💖💖

what a well deserved win for Dolly 💰
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 Beiträge
Vor 16 Tagen
😎👍
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1135 Beiträge
Vor 15 Tagen
👍 😍 😎
Zawan
Joined in Sep 2020

101 Beiträge
Vor 15 Tagen
Such a talent ! It's well deserved ! I hope she will be back for more.❤️😍
rimmer68
Joined in Oct 2013

36 Beiträge
Vor 15 Tagen
Fantastic choice😆💖 Dolly is sooo delicious😋 I'm looking forward to the upcoming shows and hope that Dolly comes back many times 👍😘
alex34780000
Joined in Oct 2009

9 Beiträge
Vor 15 Tagen
I totally agree!
Well deserved
willyweekly
Joined in Jul 2015

346 Beiträge
Vor 14 Tagen
She is a good model. She is quite different from the typical look. Good stuff here.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen