VR 180: Sara Diamante

Forum / Alles über iStripper

celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1654 Beiträge
Vor 10 Tagen
Put your headset on and rescue her, she's drowning in her own desire :)

❤️🔞🔥

https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/3226fd5cb0eb0399
rimmer68
Joined in Oct 2013

36 Beiträge
Vor 10 Tagen
I have a sudden urge to start drowning😀😆😊
Iam1
Joined in May 2020

1 Beiträge
Vor 9 Tagen
Is it possible to influence IStripper to add subtitles to the shows; most of the women I have our outside the country and don't speak English, and when they offer prolific dialog in their own language, I would like to know what it is they are saying? Could this be a future possiblity?
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

658 Beiträge
Vor 9 Tagen
Is it possible to influence IStripper to add subtitles to the shows

I really dont care what she is saying... but if she has a sexy voice 😈 😍
Having text on the screen will detract from the visual beauty and block part of the view
So ... for me ... no thanks 👎👎👎.... unless it can be disabled
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1654 Beiträge
Vor 9 Tagen
Hmm not sure it is easely feasable but will discuss it internally :)
LiquidAgAggie
Joined in Sep 2010

44 Beiträge
Vor 8 Tagen
Hmm not sure it is easely feasable but will discuss it internally :)

I just want to say thank you to the Totem team (especially @celine ) for listening to us and responding in every available format (forum, discord, Email, etc.). It's really nice to see y'all try and constantly improve the product by listening to the customers (though we all know that you "can't please everyone, all of the time"). Thanks!
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1654 Beiträge
Vor 8 Tagen
Hmm not sure it is easely feasable but will discuss it internally :)I just want to say thank you to the Totem team (especially @celine ) for listening to us and responding in every available format (forum, discord, Email, etc.). It's really nice to see y'all try and constantly improve the product by listening to the customers (though we all know that you "can't please everyone, all of the time"). Thanks!
❤️❤️❤️

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen