Anyone got a Joker or special event card from the new game?

Forum / Alles über iStripper

angelipijani
Joined Vor 26 Tagen

21 Beiträge
Vor 10 Tagen
Of course it's good and fair enough.LOL you are a better man than me; if I finally won something worth owning and it was removed I would be absolutely livid. Glad I don't play the loot boxes as this would have surely been a deal breaker for me. I meant everyone would feel disappointed if the best reward were removed. But in another way, if someone gets the EX card by "mistake", it would also be unfair to the people who really paid a lot for these. So, using a Joker card to fix the errors is a good solution because the Joker card is the most valuable and hardest to get.

we really have only few real choices in life, where we are the only factor - deciding on if we are going to be good or bad, when there is no retrebution for second or reward for frist, is one of them :)

So, good for you :)
I hope that decidion making is making your life and lives of loved ones around you better :)
McLovely17
Joined in Mar 2016

2 Beiträge
Vor 9 Tagen
got 5 10-packs, 1 jocker, 2 special event cards, and then a random spattering of new vs old on my end
64buick2
Joined in Jul 2008

101 Beiträge
Vor 9 Tagen
I'm a long time member since July 2008 with 5961 cards. Last month I wanted to win a few of the special event cards so I tried playing some games one afternoon. I started off with approximataley 320 credits in my account, won approximately 760 credits ... and won only one regular card. During the course of that day of ***** I also managed to **lose** about 1070 credits so I'm now left with 9 credits in my account.

I was coming close to 6,000 cards too but the previous exercise in futility makes me doubt I'll be spending any money at IStripper anytime soon. It's a pity as I see lots of nice cards coming up, most of them XXX which I always petitioned for in many of my comments. So I'll just be enjoying the cards I have in my collection and possibly come back someday.
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1654 Beiträge
Vor 9 Tagen
when I go in the store online not in the app, both EX shows are shown there for 15 credits but when you try to buy then it gives a message An error has occured. Please try again in a few moments.please remove them because it's annoying when you want to buy something and you can't...

Could you point me where you see them please ?
angelipijani
Joined Vor 26 Tagen

21 Beiträge
Vor 9 Tagen
I'm a long time member since July 2008 with 5961 cards

In all this time, how much money you think you have spent on card (don't count gambling:)
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3765 Beiträge
Vor 9 Tagen
@celine
Could you point me where you see them please ?

Sent you a PM
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 Beiträge
Vor 9 Tagen
No worries, shame about the EX cards, but had I realised it was a bug I would have told the team.Thank you for the joker cards.

This gives me ***** reminder of another event a few years ago, when I temporarily won some Alizee's cards (that were removed from store at that point...) :)
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/41134/1?post=605654
Alles über iStripper / Thank God It's Scratch Day
Woohoo! I also got the Niemira card. And one from the waay back days. Congrats! I also won the Niemira's card, it was the only exclusive I missed until now. Surprisingly I also won two Alizee's cards(...
That unfortunately was also a bug, and I had those cards removed from my collection a little bit later.
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

658 Beiträge
Vor 9 Tagen (edited)
In all this time, how much money you think you have spent on card (don't count gambling:)
@angelipijani
this is not the correct place for your posting (look at the title subject)....

However... I don't care about the cost.. it's been worth every $ 💰💰💰

Looking at what a member has spent over the last 16 years is meaningless (except to them)
If you are interested in what it could cost you now... you need to work it out based on current pricing.....
30cr for $4.99 up to 2500cr for $199.99 (50% less per cr)

and discounts include .....
bulk card purchase special offers (+20%)
automatic discounts for membership level (looks like yours is probably 35%)

anyway... you are off to a good start .... 620 cards in 17 days 👍👍👍
64buick2
Joined in Jul 2008

101 Beiträge
Vor 8 Tagen

Well into the thousands ... but as muttonjeff stated, it's been worth every dollar. My main reason for posting was just to show everyone that there's a risk in playing these games. I have about 39 special event cards as well in my collection but I wanted to show everyone that it's getting harder and harder to win any of the new ones.

But after 16 years of being a member and 5961 cards, maybe it's part of the iStripper loyalty program ... 😄😄

64buick2
Joined in Jul 2008

101 Beiträge
Vor 8 Tagen
But after 16 years of being a member and 5961 cards, maybe it's part of the iStripper loyalty program ... 😄😄

Sorry that last comment was unfair and should be disregarded. For my 5961 cards I get a substantial discount on the price of regular cards and other perks.
peterbanker
Joined in Jan 2009

214 Beiträge
Vor 8 Tagen
Did not win a joker
astorflo
Joined in Jan 2010

9 Beiträge
Vor 8 Tagen
How many packs did you get? Any special cards among the shows that you got?
Mimigod
Joined in Apr 2016

13 Beiträge
Vor 6 Tagen
got 5 10-packs, 1 jocker, 2 special event cards, and then a random spattering of new vs old on my end
Good to hear, not bad :)
portoricos
Joined in Jun 2009

46 Beiträge
Vor 6 Tagen
Buongiorno
Dopo tante critiche fatte a Voi per le carte "Special Event Card" che NON posso acquistare.
Devo farvi comunque un complimento per i gioco dei BOOSTER PACK.
Perché anche se purtroppo mi sono capitate carte che non volevo e non ho comprato apposta nel corso degli anni.
Nei pacchetti che ho comprato ho trovato tre Jolly che mi hanno permesso di acquistare delle carte speciali.
E anche molte ragazze trovate che si sono rivelate una bella sorpresa.
Anche se mi riprometto di non spendere più da Voi, ogni volta che vedo qualche ragazza che mi piace .... ritorno a comprare.
Amo iStripper come ho amato Deskbabes e Virtuagirl.
Adesso sto valutando se incrementare il mio numero di crediti per giocarci ancora.
Ora ho 5668 carte (comprese quelle non più attive) certo che se dovessi ragionare sui soldi spesi in questi anni ....
giungerei alla conclusione che sono PAZZO.

astorflo
Joined in Jan 2010

9 Beiträge
Vor 6 Tagen
I got 13 packs of 10 cards and among an asortment of randoms I pulled 3 SEC but 0 jokers and not the ones I was looking for ( Sybil, Red Fox or Caprice) :( at least I'm 10 cards short of the 1500 status...
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1654 Beiträge
Vor 5 Tagen
BuongiornoDopo tante critiche fatte a Voi per le carte "Special Event Card" che NON posso acquistare.Devo farvi comunque un complimento per i gioco dei BOOSTER PACK. Perché anche se purtroppo mi sono capitate carte che non volevo e non ho comprato apposta nel corso degli anni.Nei pacchetti che ho comprato ho trovato tre Jolly che mi hanno permesso di acquistare delle carte speciali.E anche molte ragazze trovate che si sono rivelate una bella sorpresa.Anche se mi riprometto di non spendere più da Voi, ogni volta che vedo qualche ragazza che mi piace .... ritorno a comprare.Amo iStripper come ho amato Deskbabes e Virtuagirl.Adesso sto valutando se incrementare il mio numero di crediti per giocarci ancora.Ora ho 5668 carte (comprese quelle non più attive) certo che se dovessi ragionare sui soldi spesi in questi anni .... giungerei alla conclusione che sono PAZZO.
❤️❤️❤️

Pazzo ? Ma no ! semplicemente appassionato di belle donne 😜
portoricos
Joined in Jun 2009

46 Beiträge
Vor 4 Tagen
Thank you Celine
Tom313
Joined in Dec 2019

17 Beiträge
Vor 3 Tagen
Dear all,the presence of the EX cards in the boosters was INDEED a bug ! It has been corrected few minutes ago, the EX cards removed from your collection and replaced with a JOKER CARD.Thank for your understanding !

Hi Celine,

while I don't want to comment whether the solution is good or bad, I would like to state that I'm not happy with the way it was done.
I have to accidentially stumble on a 4-liner in the middle of a discussion thread (or in worse case even miss it) to get the information that something was changed on my bought items. This is VERY BAD communications. I mean my mail is connected to the account and you are able to send information mails for every token purchase, but not when something on the bought items changed.
It gives me the feeling that I bought something, but the cloud software company does whatever they want and doesn't even care to notify the customers. Exactly the reason why I don't like cloud software.
Mimigod
Joined in Apr 2016

13 Beiträge
Vor 1 Tag
I got 13 packs of 10 cards and among an asortment of randoms I pulled 3 SEC but 0 jokers and not the ones I was looking for ( Sybil, Red Fox or Caprice) :( at least I'm 10 cards short of the 1500 status...
Not bad😀
astorflo
Joined in Jan 2010

9 Beiträge
Vor 1 Tag
Well, for not getting the 3 I mentioned nor jokers, it didn't feel very good either. Also runing very low on storage space hehe. And I'm still wondering what would be the easiest way to get old SECs or jokers, so I could save up credits in the future (beside the 4+1 free promotion).

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen