Surprise Sale??

Forum / Alles über iStripper

Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 Beiträge
Vor 30 Tagen
I just noticed that all cards in the store now appear with a 20% sale discount in addition to my 50% master discount. How long will this last?
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1076 Beiträge
Vor 30 Tagen
Not long it seems. All normal prices again now.
Hope you @Dorsai6 took the chance to grab some shows you wanted.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 Beiträge
Vor 30 Tagen
Yes the sales are gone. All of them!! Including the three cards released this week that should have a 20% discount. There is a bug in the new version. And, yes, I did take advantage of the sale.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 Beiträge
Vor 30 Tagen
Hold the presses!! After a few minutes the sales are back on all the cards. Perhaps this bug is only in the Mac version?
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

440 Beiträge
Vor 30 Tagen
Hold the presses!! After a few minutes the sales are back on all the cards. Perhaps this bug is only in the Mac version?

I'm on a Mac with an older IS version and I didn't notice a sale or discount. My guess it has something to do with the new premium subscriptions on the Mac client; maybe a bug in the logic or possibly they are tweeking.

Either way - good for you - I hope you picked up a few bonus deals!
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1651 Beiträge
Vor 30 Tagen
Thx for reporting @Dorsai6 ! what's the situation ATM please ? still the 20% OFF on all shows ?
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4455 Beiträge
Vor 30 Tagen
dar2112v
I'm on a Mac with an older IS version and I didn't notice a sale or discount. My guess it has something to do with the new premium subscriptions on the Mac client; maybe a bug in the logic or possibly they are tweeking.

To see the new Premium plan, you must upgrade the app to the latest version 1.2.551
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 Beiträge
Vor 30 Tagen
I just checked. The problem is corrected. Only new shows in the last 10 days have the discount now. I'm using the latest version of iStripper 1.2.551 and Mac OS 13.4.1
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

440 Beiträge
Vor 30 Tagen
dar2112v

To see the new Premium plan, you must upgrade the app to the latest version 1.2.551

Thanks but I'm sticking with the older version for now

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen