Lock to slot???

Forum / Alles über iStripper

notdeadyet
Joined in Feb 2012

143 Beiträge
8. November 2014
A suggestion
Could we have a function to lock a particular show to a particular slot ??

In other words I am watching 4 shows on the bottom of the screen and I want one to stay where it is (usually Demi) while others rotate out.

At the moment some seem to randomly end for no visible reason
MAdswingrex
Joined in Mar 2016

2 Beiträge
23. March
I concur! Even with options "Whole show" and "progressive hotness" activated, the shows still make some unpredictable decisions
B3AN
Joined in Feb 2019

34 Beiträge
26. March
check to see if its the same show abruptly ending, i had a few corrupt shows that did this, redownloading was the solution for me
Hadesgates
Joined in Mar 2023

2 Beiträge
Vor 28 Tagen
I concur! Even with options "Whole show" and "progressive hotness" activated, the shows still make some unpredictable decisions

How do these things relate? You are correct that it happens (once in a while) but how is it related to the proposition to add a "spacial slot"for a model?
GordonFreemen
Joined in Jul 2016

2 Beiträge
Vor 27 Tagen (edited)
I agree. For the love. I love a certan scene and I want to put it on repeat at times. How is there no way to repeat one segmant? Please add this feature.
GordonFreemen
Joined in Jul 2016

2 Beiträge
Vor 27 Tagen
I figured out a way to do it. You should still build it into the software so we don't half to go through the steps to do it ourselves. Thanks!

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen